Pages:
Author

Topic: WOW! Becoin failed to read and comprehend BFL's policy on BTC refunds - page 7. (Read 35776 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OMFG JFC STFU already, six pages of this garbage, in addition to the pages strewn through the other threads.

At least we can hope that all dead-horse beating moves to this thread. Then we can simply ignore this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Kirk to Enterprise. What's the current conversion rate for Federation Credits to German Mark?
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
I swear, if I were a mod, I would delete every new post concerning this topic.
If I were a mod I would ban people like you and your buddy clowns that are cluttering this thread with shitty images, so that nobody can read anything useful.

Bitcoin/$ price rise after I have published this thread proves what needs to be proved!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
OMFG JFC STFU already, six pages of this garbage, in addition to the pages strewn through the other threads.

I swear, if I were a mod, I would delete every new post concerning this topic.  It's been beat to death and back ten times over.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Hi, thread.

I was away for a few hours.

Has becoin videotaped his conversation with a lawyer yet? Is it on the Interwebstube?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Seriously I'm amazed at some people unable to understand this.

I think he understands just fine.  He's just hoping that if he makes enough noise BFL will decide it's worth paying him the difference to get rid of him.

Might be really bored perhaps....

no you are right.
legendary
He's just hoping that if he makes enough noise BFL will decide it's worth paying him the difference to get rid of him.
No, I don't take bribes.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

I think he understands just fine.  He's just hoping that if he makes enough noise BFL will decide it's worth paying him the difference to get rid of him.

I think u got it...cool
take the USD refund or leave it
How would they send me USD refund if they don't know my USD bank account details?

Hitler is sick of listening to your problems so sent them through to JOSH & Jodi

Go speak to him about it...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
How would they send me USD refund if they don't know my USD bank account details?

take a guess. Why don't you take the option of suing bitpay&bfl serious?
legendary
Why is that so fuckin difficult to uderstand?

Its difficult to understand how you still stay in a relationship with Hitler

Sure he can be a tender lover sometimes...but he does not get the inner you does he

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Now if you want BTC back it has to be in USD amount you paid.
I have never paid USD to BFL. That is technically impossible to pay USD to the bitcoin address they have specified on their invoice during the checkout process. They wanted me pay EXACT amount in bitcoins to EXACT bitcoin address. I have absolutely no control in what they do after they get my bitcoins. Why is that so fuckin difficult to uderstand?
Take it to a courtroom.

2) Check the bitpay terms & conditions
Do you think I should have signed a contract with BitPay first before purchasing ASIC in bitcoins? What if a customer pays in bitcoins but doesn't have any idea who is bitpay? Are they rejected by BFL as a customer? That's a bit racist, isn't it?

Take it to Judge Judy.

+1

She will sot it out
legendary
Now if you want BTC back it has to be in USD amount you paid.
I have never paid USD to BFL. That is technically impossible to pay USD to the bitcoin address they have specified on their invoice during the checkout process. They wanted me pay EXACT amount in bitcoins to EXACT bitcoin address. I have absolutely no control in what they do after they get my bitcoins. Why is that so fuckin difficult to uderstand?
Pages:
Jump to: