Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels - page 18. (Read 50803 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291
June 08, 2013, 01:18:40 PM
I've been out of town this week so I'm a little late answering emails and getting orders out.
Should be caught up and have all existing orders sent out on Monday.

I plan to order the large assorted gift box in the next day or two.  Any first time bitcoin buyer discount? Smiley

This will be my first bitcoin purchase ever...exciting!

We most likely will throw in something extra. Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 07, 2013, 12:07:14 PM
I plan to order the large assorted gift box in the next day or two.  Any first time bitcoin buyer discount? Smiley

Not my first but it's exciting, can't wait to try it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 07, 2013, 11:41:23 AM

donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
May 22, 2013, 05:24:11 PM
this is really cool, I'm going to order some these soon. You guys should setup a store on www.coingig.com so you can expand your customer base!
May 22, 2013, 12:23:23 PM
There are several orders that have come in this past week while we were attending the convention.  All the orders will be made and packaged tonight for shipping tomorrow (Thursday).

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2013, 12:45:29 PM

see you guys there! Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Yes, looking forward to meeting you.  Got your stuff made last night... or should I say early this morning Smiley

Awesome!
Looking forward to it Smiley
//DeaDTerra
May 15, 2013, 12:41:49 PM

//DeaDTerra

Yes, looking forward to meeting you.  Got your stuff made last night... or should I say early this morning Smiley
donator
Activity: 1064
May 15, 2013, 12:32:17 PM
Any orders placed this week won't be able to be filled until the middle of next week as we will be heading to the convention tomorrow.

//DeaDTerra
May 15, 2013, 11:55:18 AM
Any orders placed this week won't be able to be filled until the middle of next week as we will be heading to the convention tomorrow.

Activity: 854
May 03, 2013, 03:41:19 PM
Yet another good experience.  Bought some caramels for my mother yesterday, included lip balm and shipped today!
May 02, 2013, 02:34:17 PM

We got our replacement packages and got all the girls set up this past weekend.

Combined number of stings for everyone this year..... ZERO! Smiley

We have a couple big orders happening in the next couple weeks before the Bitcoin Convention, and a camping trip this weekend, so if anyone wants items for Mother's Day to arrive on time, make sure the order gets to us right away.  Any bitcoin orders that come in before Mother's Day we will throw in a beeswax lip balm for free.

Also, if anyone is going to the Convention and want to skip on the postal fees, I would be happy to bring your order and give them to you in person.

April 11, 2013, 12:07:24 PM
2013 Almond Pollination

There are 800,000 acres of almonds in California which require 1.6 million honey bee hives for pollination.  2012 was a not a good year for most of North American beekeepers and the bad news was followed up by heavy winter losses.  With a shortage of hives available for the almond pollination, and those hives that were there not as strong as usual, almond prices are already going up.

We will be purchasing more almonds soon, and at that time will need to raise prices on our “honey roasted almonds”.  But we will keep the same pricing now with our present inventory.  Just a heads up.

We have new hives ordered and receive them in two weeks.  Several bee suppliers are running short and are already sold out or oversold.

Bees and bitcoin…two roller coaster rides at the same time!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
April 01, 2013, 07:20:16 PM

where's that global warming when you need it?!

Sorry to hear about your hives.
April 01, 2013, 11:59:00 AM
We checked our all of our bees this weekend and we have 100% of them dead from the winter!! Angry Cry

Too many consecutive days with temperatures below 0 degrees this winter.  The bees had plenty of honey in the hive, but due to the prolonged cold, were not able to move the cluster to where the honey was stored.

We just put an order in for 20 hives.  Might have to put off buying our own extractor for another year.

Still have plenty of honey from last fall's harvest, but might run out before the next harvest.  (I guess that would be a good problem).
February 28, 2013, 11:12:04 PM
Someone just sent an email asking if we were still making caramels...

Yes we are.  We had 11 orders this week (8 with bitcoin), and an order from a store for 1300 caramels.

Next week we will be getting read for a "Meet the Producers" event in Park City.

Eagerly waiting for a warm day to check the bees. 
Holy crap!  Do you get that amount of orders consistently?

PS: I might buy some more caramels soon!

Thank goodness no! 

The store orders are once or twice a month.  The last couple weeks we only had two small orders.
Activity: 854
February 28, 2013, 09:37:14 PM

Yes we are.  We had 11 orders this week (8 with bitcoin), and an order from a store for 1300 caramels.

Next week we will be getting read for a "Meet the Producers" event in Park City.

Holy crap!  Do you get that amount of orders consistently?

PS: I might buy some more caramels soon!
February 28, 2013, 05:40:45 PM

Activity: 816
February 04, 2013, 03:23:08 PM
 Angry I heard Utah has been getting slammed with bad weather.  Hope the bees are hardy!
February 04, 2013, 01:24:02 PM
We are going to repeat the same special we did last year for Valentine's Day... 

Every order will get a free Beeswax Lip Balm.
If any 3 times are ordered, we will include a free Beeswax Lotion Bar, plus the Lip Balm.

Also, USPS shipping prices have increased slightly the end of January...If using bitcoin, we will use the old shipping prices until Valentine's Day.  Fiat orders will have current shipping prices.

If you would like a red ribbon tied around the honey caramel boxes, just let us know and we will do that.

Its been pretty cold this winter and we fear we might have some heavy bee losses!

legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
January 28, 2013, 08:55:07 PM
The Caramel Turtle is amazing!

+1

Fantastic food as always Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: