Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels - page 19. (Read 50777 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 28, 2013, 08:22:44 PM
The Caramel Turtle is amazing!
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
January 25, 2013, 05:02:12 PM
Just a quick update:

Those that ordered in the last couple of days to get the free chocolate/honey caramel/pecan turtles...all have been shipped.
We stayed up last night and got them done.  Dropped them off at the Post Office a few minutes ago.

We are heading up into the mountains to build snow caves.  We will be back tomorrow afternoon (I hope) and then I will send each of you your tracking numbers.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 24, 2013, 12:08:02 AM
Congratulations! I'm placing an order now.
January 23, 2013, 09:43:06 PM
Today is our 1 year anniversary of when Bees Brothers started accepting Bitcoin!

To celebrate, we want to offer a special.  For any orders we receive in the next 24 hrs or so, we will include a free Honey Caramel Turtle.  The turtles are made with honey caramel and pecans, dipped in milk chocolate.  We don't sell them often, but when we do, they are gone pretty fast! When we sell them, its for $3.50.

To receive the free Honey Caramel Turtle, orders need to be done with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2013, 11:05:19 PM
Putting a link on the Bitcoin Wiki Trade site was something we were going to do after things slowed down in January.  Thanks for doing that.

Think an affiliate program could be implemented?
January 03, 2013, 12:44:12 PM
just wanted to update and plug bees bros. again. one of the packages they sent out to my friends/family for my christmas presents (easiest year of christmas shopping ever!) was marked 'undeliverable as addressed' i think because i had given bees bros my sister's maiden name instead of her married name for the shipping address. bees bros. went to the post office the saturday before christmas (hopefully to drop off some more packages and not just for me), and got everything sorted with them, and the caramels showed up at my sister's door christmas eve. everything else went off without problems, and i've heard nothing but great things about all the delivered caramels (and almonds, and lotion, etc.).

thanks bees bros! i'm a christmas hero because of you Smiley

I had to go down there to drop something off, but I had to stand in the long line to ask the question, but there were several neighbors in the line and some of them knew others in the line and it almost turned into a block party.  One person asked how our bee business was going and everyone else had no idea about Bees Brothers.  Several said they wished they knew about us before they bought all their Christmas gifts, then the conversation turned to bitcoins and everyone in the line got some basic lessons about it. Fun times.

Glad that package made it on time.

Happy New Year everyone!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 31, 2012, 03:18:33 PM
just wanted to update and plug bees bros. again. one of the packages they sent out to my friends/family for my christmas presents (easiest year of christmas shopping ever!) was marked 'undeliverable as addressed' i think because i had given bees bros my sister's maiden name instead of her married name for the shipping address. bees bros. went to the post office the saturday before christmas (hopefully to drop off some more packages and not just for me), and got everything sorted with them, and the caramels showed up at my sister's door christmas eve. everything else went off without problems, and i've heard nothing but great things about all the delivered caramels (and almonds, and lotion, etc.).

thanks bees bros! i'm a christmas hero because of you Smiley
December 27, 2012, 06:27:24 PM
Small bag of Caramels (6)   $3

It seems that you do not sell these in the bitcoin store section of your website? Infact, it seems they aren't present on your website at all, which is a shame tbh.

I forgot those were not on the website.  We will get those added.
December 27, 2012, 06:25:16 PM
I'm super impressed with the caramels and how quickly you guys shipped them off.

Thanks so much,
Teran

PS: I put a link to Bees Brothers in the Trade section on the Bitcoin wiki: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade

We had a rush order that night, so we included yours too.  I thought they would get to you the day after Christmas, but USPS was on the ball this week.

Putting a link on the Bitcoin Wiki Trade site was something we were going to do after things slowed down in January.  Thanks for doing that.

Activity: 157
Merit: 103
December 25, 2012, 09:59:22 AM
Just got your pound box and some lotion today. Just in time to give for presents. Thanks!

They are great btw. And thanks for the extra goodies.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
December 25, 2012, 05:59:07 AM
Small bag of Caramels (6)   $3

It seems that you do not sell these in the bitcoin store section of your website? Infact, it seems they aren't present on your website at all, which is a shame tbh.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
December 25, 2012, 02:56:54 AM
Half a motorcycle?

That's right, though I can't decide which half. I paid for the other half in US dollars. Both halves were connected.

I see.
Activity: 391
Merit: 333
December 24, 2012, 08:15:41 PM
Half a motorcycle?

That's right, though I can't decide which half. I paid for the other half in US dollars. Both halves were connected.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
December 24, 2012, 08:12:57 PM
Aside from half a motorcycle, probably the best purchase I've ever made with Bitcoin :-).

Half a motorcycle?
December 24, 2012, 05:43:09 PM
Just got them finished and packaged.  It will ship tomorrow.  It might even get there before Christmas.

I just got the caramels today! I'm really impressed that they came before Christmas, even though I ordered them so late. And I actually wasn't ordering them as a present, more for my family. But I'm very impressed that you got them out the door this late into the holidays.

I ordered an assorted 1/4lb pack. I have to say, these are the best caramels I've ever had. Each of the varieties is well worth ordering and trying. They taste so much better than the typical candy caramels you get at the store. And probably are much healthier, too. Aside from half a motorcycle, probably the best purchase I've ever made with Bitcoin :-). I'll definitely be ordering more from time-to-time.

We are going to make some T-shirts, and are debating within the family to have it say "Don't tread on bees" or Don't tread on BTCees"

That would be awesome! I think shirts both with either "bees" or "BTCees" could sell well. On that note, how many of your purchases are fiat, versus Bitcoin?

I'm super impressed with the caramels and how quickly you guys shipped them off.

Thanks so much,
Teran

PS: I put a link to Bees Brothers in the Trade section on the Bitcoin wiki: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade
December 20, 2012, 11:41:04 PM
How did I not know about this sooner? I ordered a pound of assorted caramels. I'm thinking I'll like the salted and raspberry the best, but we'll see.

I like the Bitpay checkout process. It's pretty slick.

"Don't tread on bees"... haha :-). That'd be an awesome sticker to throw in the box.

Thanks,
Teran

Just got them finished and packaged.  It will ship tomorrow.  It might even get there before Christmas.

We are going to make some T-shirts, and are debating within the family to have it say "Don't tread on bees" or Don't tread on BTCees"
December 20, 2012, 04:33:21 PM
How did I not know about this sooner? I ordered a pound of assorted caramels. I'm thinking I'll like the salted and raspberry the best, but we'll see.

I like the Bitpay checkout process. It's pretty slick.

"Don't tread on bees"... haha :-). That'd be an awesome sticker to throw in the box.

Thanks,
Teran
December 20, 2012, 12:54:04 PM
Thanks guys and all the others who have placed orders.  We were not expecting the number of orders we received in the past couple weeks, but got all of them out rather quickly. Its quite a boost of confidence when repeat customers place large orders for much of there Christmas gifts.  Thanks for trusting us.

This next month we will turn some attention on obtaining a few more hives and equipment... and learning more about cryptography.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2012, 03:21:50 PM
Bees Bros has been a big part of my christmas shopping this year, and service has been superb as usual. Over 50% of my Christmas shopping has been paid for in Bitcoin this year, and Bees Bros was a big part of that  Smiley

If anyone is going to place an order, I highly recommend the Lip Balm.  It's only $3, tastes like rubbing honey on your lips, but instead of being sticky its surprisingly moisturizing.  After I received my first box, I had to order some more, because I'm sure my female friends will love these.   Wink

youre making me wish i got some. probably too late to get them by christmas now though Sad
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
December 19, 2012, 02:53:19 PM
Bees Bros has been a big part of my christmas shopping this year, and service has been superb as usual. Over 50% of my Christmas shopping has been paid for in Bitcoin this year, and Bees Bros was a big part of that  Smiley

If anyone is going to place an order, I highly recommend the Lip Balm.  It's only $3, tastes like rubbing honey on your lips, but instead of being sticky its surprisingly moisturizing.  After I received my first box, I had to order some more, because I'm sure my female friends will love these.   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: