Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] MS67/66/65 Casascius Coins - High Grade Collectible History! - page 3. (Read 15487 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Do you have (or are you able to obtain) pgp custody chains for any of these coins? Potentially interested in several of them if so.

Sorry - I do not have custody chain capabilities on all of these coins.  A couple of them *could* be possible since I believe I bought from the original owner.  Send me a pm with the ones you are interested in and I can check on them.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
Do you have (or are you able to obtain) pgp custody chains for any of these coins? Potentially interested in several of them if so.

If the coins are graded, wouldn't the chain be broken in that case? Unless ANACS are willing add to PGP custody chain (which I doubt).

Technically, the chain is broken as soon as Casascius hands the original package to the post office Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

If the coins are graded, wouldn't the chain be broken in that case? Unless ANACS are willing add to PGP custody chain (which I doubt).

legendary
Prices lowered for the following coins for a limited time:

2012 1 BTC MS66 Grade - Price - BTC 2.6
2012 1 BTC MS65 Grade - Price - BTC 2
2013 .5 BTC MS65 Grade - Price - BTC .9
2013 .5 BTC MS64 Grade - Price
legendary
If you haven't checked out the Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, there is a small segment showing Mike Caldwell assembling Casascius Coins.

(Enters room that looks like a tornado passed through)

"Well, it is what it is..."  Cheesy

Protip: never trust a clean workshop Wink
If you haven't checked out the Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, there is a small segment showing Mike Caldwell assembling Casascius Coins.
Sale of .5 S2 Silver Coin has been completed.
Care to tell us the price? Or is it confidential?

I will let the buyer decide if they would like to disclose the purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

Care to tell us the price? Or is it confidential?
legendary
There's a 10 LTC Silver MS-68 with an asking price of $1995
MS-64 10 $895

I see singles with MS-66 for $199 but I don't know if they are selling for that much. Even a few ungraded for $99 but again I'm not sure if they are selling at that amount.

Seriously doubt that will sell for so much, back in January maybe, but not now.
But again, you never know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
You after a Silver + Gold MS67 then?

Yea but I gotta score one or see how my graded LTC's do on eBay.  I'm somewhat shocked to see some of the prices for them and planning to throw a few up and see how I do.

Shocked about the Ebay prices for graded cryptocoins? You mean they are too low or too high?

Interested on that, I have a Lealana 10 LTC error coin graded Ms-67 how much do these go for?

There's a 10 LTC Silver MS-68 with an asking price of $1995
MS-64 10 $895

I see singles with MS-66 for $199 but I don't know if they are selling for that much. Even a few ungraded for $99 but again I'm not sure if they are selling at that amount.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

Yea but I gotta score one or see how my graded LTC's do on eBay.  I'm somewhat shocked to see some of the prices for them and planning to throw a few up and see how I do.

Shocked about the Ebay prices for graded cryptocoins? You mean they are too low or too high?

Interested on that, I have a Lealana 10 LTC error coin graded Ms-67 how much do these go for?
legendary

You say you are shocked about the Ebay prices for graded cryptocoins? Do you mean they are too low or too high?
legendary

Yea but I gotta score one or see how my graded LTC's do on eBay.  I'm somewhat shocked to see some of the prices for them and planning to throw a few up and see how I do.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
legendary
Yea I'm on the lookout for a silver/gold but the going rate of 3.5BTC is too steep for me.
legendary
Ya...they look super sexy all together   Grin Grin

Very nice!
Only one coin missing to complete the Casascius Silver Series-3 MS67 set  Smiley

If someone had a .1 Silver MS67 they could complete a sweet set with these two silver MS67'ers

Ya...they look super sexy all together   Grin Grin

Well done!  Those look very nice!
Pages:
Jump to: