Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] MS67/66/65 Casascius Coins - High Grade Collectible History! - page 7. (Read 15487 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the reply DJ. I will not bid on this one, little too special for me. I hope you will get more than 1 BTC for the coin.
Good luck with the sale Smiley

Obviously not selling for less than 1BTC since I could just peel it.

Interesting story from the ebay seller about the coin.  He was selling it for his girlfriend who received it as a part of a tip when she was working in a bar in Austin, TX in 2012.

Just wanted to give someone a chance to have one of these at a discount price since all have been selling for the 3-7 BTC range.  Still a piece of history.

so what did her tip come out to?  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This will surely set the market value for such a coin. It looks to be in amazing condition and my guess would be that it's worth upwards of 2 BTC at the least. Good luck with your sale, there's a chance I might throw out an offer.

So pay 2 BTC for it. Tongue

At ease soldier  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
This will surely set the market value for such a coin. It looks to be in amazing condition and my guess would be that it's worth upwards of 2 BTC at the least. Good luck with your sale, there's a chance I might throw out an offer.

touché
Activity: 560

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Thanks for the reply DJ. I will not bid on this one, little too special for me. I hope you will get more than 1 BTC for the coin.

Obviously not selling for less than 1BTC since I could just peel it.

Interesting story from the ebay seller about the coin.  He was selling it for his girlfriend who received it as a part of a tip when she was working in a bar in Austin, TX in 2012.

Just wanted to give someone a chance to have one of these at a discount price since all have been selling for the 3-7 BTC range.  Still a piece of history.
Activity: 420
legendary
Let me know if anyone wants that 2011 error with cleaned holo sticker.  I am thinking of peeling it...   Undecided

How "cleaned" is the holo? if you can ask such a question. Has the holo print been "cleaned" away, or has it just been wiped with a cloth?

The holo shortcode printing is not longer visible.  I am the one who cleaned it when I first got the coin.  I have pictures before the cleaning.  This was my 1st 2011 s1 coin and I didn't realize how easily the shortcode is removed off the holo sticker.

legendary
Let me know if anyone wants that 2011 error with cleaned holo sticker.  I am thinking of peeling it...   Undecided

How "cleaned" is the holo? if you can ask such a question. Has the holo print been "cleaned" away, or has it just been wiped with a cloth?

Friday Bump. 

Let me know if anyone wants that 2011 error with cleaned holo sticker.  I am thinking of peeling it...   Undecided

No! Don't peel it!
How much you after for it?  Huh

Taking offers for it.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Peel it for sure!!  Makes the rest more valuable for us  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Friday Bump. 

No! Don't peel it!
How much you after for it?  Huh
Friday Bump. 

Still have the Gold/Silver Graded coin available forsale.
PM me a price for this. Maybe we can work something out. I'm looking at 2.5<

PM sent
Activity: 672
Still have the Gold/Silver Graded coin available forsale.
PM me a price for this. Maybe we can work something out. I'm looking at 2.5<
These are still available.  I also have a few loose 2013 brass and .5 brass that I could sell.  If interested I can post pics.

Just updated the listing with these coins and pictures.
Interested in trades?

I would possibly be interested in trades involving other Casascius Coins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Interested in trades?
These are still available.  I also have a few loose 2013 brass and .5 brass that I could sell.  If interested I can post pics.
Prices lowered on the 2.1 Silver Ungraded coins.
Pages:
Jump to: