Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Unobtanium Silver Wallet Plated physical wallets - page 3. (Read 24427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just a quick announcement. With nearly all the orders wrapped up I am offering any previous customers a 20% discount on silver plated bars.

Message me to order!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Oh those, I have a lot of them, because of Unobtanium and Ravenbit. Give me that $0.45 discount. Grin

I'll be in touch Smiley
I'll be waiting. Grin
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Oh those, I have a lot of them, because of Unobtanium and Ravenbit. Give me that $0.45 discount. Grin

I'll be in touch Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Goddammit. I'll have to buy the gold plated as soon as I have some BTC available. Could you reserve one of them for me? Grin

Ah I hooked you in! Wink Sure I'll make sure one is put aside for you Mitchell!
I would like to claim my reserved bar. What exactly is the label sheet?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Please message me to place an order if you are interested in any of the 2 remaining gold plated bars! Still plenty of silver plated and some pure silver left.

Now offering a $0.45 discount when customers specify that they do not want label sheets shipped too!

Thanks!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Seems that there were some mixups with the holograms. Please message me if you have an incorrect combination of bars and holograms!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Gold bar and coin received.
Very nice on both.

Thanks Smiley

Thanks minerjones!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Only 7 gold plated bars left! PM me if you're interested in making an order Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Thanks for the update, looking forward to the goods.    Smiley

You're very welcome! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Thanks for the update, looking forward to the goods.    Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
As of tomorrow morning all outstanding orders will have been shipped! Apart from one particularly bulky order which needs some extra time for packaging- I will be in touch.

Thank you all so much for the patience with this, it really has been a testament to the patience and kindness of my customers. You are all awesome and it's thanks to you all that I get to make these super fun products!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I received my pure silver bars, thank you!
They look great!

Thanks bitspender!

Other orders will be completed soon. With shipping beginning next week.

The situation is this; the hologram supplier went on holiday in the middle of an email conversation without telling me (which isn't great). So I got replacement holograms from my original supplier in the UK. All customers will have the option to purchase the 'original' newer type holograms at minimal cost while also receiving their bars and appropriately numbered holograms as soon as the replacements arrive.

I figured that everyone would rather have their bars sooner rather than later with appropriate holograms. And since the US hologram supplier will be away for another week and a half, with you having waited long enough already I hope that you will be happy with my handling of the situation- with the option to purchase the 'original' holograms at cost.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I received my pure silver bars, thank you!
They look great!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Also- for all those with orders on the way, the new key labels are smaller and the template is here (I will also updated the OP):

Word Doc version

I recommend using a combination of 2 labels under the key for the text to be clear.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I don't know how I missed this. The gold bars looks great.
Are there any left?
I hope you are doing well.

Right a small update- I have posted roughly half of the orders. For the other half read on...

There has been an issue with the holograms. This is my fault for not checking the numbering soon enough and take full responsibility.

If you have not been contacted by me then do not worry- your bars are on their way to you.

If you have, you know the problem and you also know that I am taking steps to remedy the problem as soon as possible.

Sorry for the further delay and as always thank you all so much for the support and kindness! Have a great weekend!

Hey Mane! I'm good thanks, how are you? There are approx 12-14 gold plated bars left so still a decent amount!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I don't know how I missed this. The gold bars looks great.
Are there any left?
I hope you are doing well.

Right a small update- I have posted roughly half of the orders. For the other half read on...

There has been an issue with the holograms. This is my fault for not checking the numbering soon enough and take full responsibility.

If you have not been contacted by me then do not worry- your bars are on their way to you.

If you have, you know the problem and you also know that I am taking steps to remedy the problem as soon as possible.

Sorry for the further delay and as always thank you all so much for the support and kindness! Have a great weekend!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Waiting for my pure silver bars now to arrive  Grin

Edit: Reserve two gold plated for me please. I'll pm you to handle the payment.

Okay bitspender- no problem!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Waiting for my pure silver bars now to arrive  Grin

Edit: Reserve two gold plated for me please. I'll pm you to handle the payment.
Pages:
Jump to: