Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Unobtanium Silver Wallet Plated physical wallets - page 8. (Read 24427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
It means a lot that so many of you are still interested despite the long wait. I will do my best to source new holograms of the same quality for the next run.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I am interested in a couple of these. Please let me know when you have more of the pure silver in stock.
Is the shipping insured and include tracking?

Ah nice, the list is growing.  Smiley  I am looking forward to one of these as well!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I am interested in a couple of these. Please let me know when you have more of the pure silver in stock.

It is not insured- as I have had no problems yet, but for larger orders they will have to be insured yes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Unfortunately I have further delays- my hologram supplier has issues with the current type so I need to source another manufacturer for them. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for the update. I want to reserve a silver bar for sure again. Someone made an offer I couldn't refuse on the old one, but I'm keeping the new one I swear!

I'm glad that you had a good offer on the bar!

It's very frustrating right now as I had a very specific hologram for the bar, it'll take some time to find a replacement and a company willing to overprint on them. This is dragging on too much, but I also have a deadline in June so things are a little crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately I have further delays- my hologram supplier has issues with the current type so I need to source another manufacturer for them. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for the update. I want to reserve a silver bar for sure again. Someone made an offer I couldn't refuse on the old one, but I'm keeping the new one I swear!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
You could add an option for your customers to choose what they want. Both, one or none. Maybe combine it with a small discount?

Also, should I add the Unobtanium bars to your website? The only thing on there right now are your goxxed coins and I think the Coinbase link doesn't work anymore.

Hey Mitchell, the site certainly needs a little bit of love, I've let it fall apart a little!

When the new bars come in we can chat about fixing it up again, thanks!
Sounds good. You got my Skype so hit me up whenever.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
You could add an option for your customers to choose what they want. Both, one or none. Maybe combine it with a small discount?

Also, should I add the Unobtanium bars to your website? The only thing on there right now are your goxxed coins and I think the Coinbase link doesn't work anymore.

Hey Mitchell, the site certainly needs a little bit of love, I've let it fall apart a little!

When the new bars come in we can chat about fixing it up again, thanks!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Thanks for the input guys. I'll proceed on an optional basis. If I can add a discount I will, but the discount wouldn't be a huge amount. I'll work it out closer to the time. I still have a few weeks until the next run come through with the newest bars and coins.
legendary

This sounds like the best idea. I honestly didn't need my labels, and I put my bar in a custom case anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I've been assessing the labels I supply with the bars, can a few of you guys tell me if you used the inkjet- or laserjet labels? I'm feeling it might be a bit wasteful including them both, but I do like that it gives my customers the flexibility to use different printers for the labels, what do you think?

I only use the laser labels for printing, but I do find various ways to use the inkjet labels.   Cool
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I've been assessing the labels I supply with the bars, can a few of you guys tell me if you used the inkjet- or laserjet labels? I'm feeling it might be a bit wasteful including them both, but I do like that it gives my customers the flexibility to use different printers for the labels, what do you think?

Are you referring to the blank labels that are used for the private key, and are covered by the holo?  If so, in my case, I just printed my own paper and cut it.  I didn't use either of your labels.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
legendary
Many apologies for the delay guys. So many things have been getting in the way.

Today I will finally be ordering in another run of bars, labels, holograms and goxxed coins!

Thanks for all the patience. I'll be in touch with everyone that expressed an interest when they arrive.

Yes please let us know. A few of my local friends are interested in buying some, and I certainly want to add a goxxed coin to my collection.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Looking forward to them.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Many apologies for the delay guys. So many things have been getting in the way.

Today I will finally be ordering in another run of bars, labels, holograms and goxxed coins!

Thanks for all the patience. I'll be in touch with everyone that expressed an interest when they arrive.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I hope you get things settled.
I look forward to your projects.  I can imagine all the stuff going on you have no time.

So what is next we are all waiting??

Hey Mane! Well there is a project I'm reviving with another member and also helping finish another project that was designed and struck a while back.

I've also got another project which is totally different than my usual offerings that I'll announce in the coming weeks as long as I can get it ready- it's in the final stages now. I'd like to say more but I want to finish it first.

This is on top of trying to sort some more runs of my current designs, the Goxxed coins and pure silver Uno bars are easiest, but I have some trouble with my label suppliers right now so there is a slight hold up with the regular plated bars due to numbering issues in relation to labelling.

Personally I have a lot on right now, big changes and deadlines at my job over the next few months and I have tax issues to deal with in the UK. It's going to be a struggle to fit everything in, but I'll keep everyone posted.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
So what is next we are all waiting??

Hey Mane! Well there is a project I'm reviving with another member and also helping finish another project that was designed and struck a while back.

I've also got another project which is totally different than my usual offerings that I'll announce in the coming weeks as long as I can get it ready- it's in the final stages now. I'd like to say more but I want to finish it first.

This is on top of trying to sort some more runs of my current designs, the Goxxed coins and pure silver Uno bars are easiest, but I have some trouble with my label suppliers right now so there is a slight hold up with the regular plated bars due to numbering issues in relation to labelling.

Personally I have a lot on right now, big changes and deadlines at my job over the next few months and I have tax issues to deal with in the UK. It's going to be a struggle to fit everything in, but I'll keep everyone posted.
Pages:
Jump to: