Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Unobtanium Silver Wallet Plated physical wallets - page 7. (Read 24427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
I keep waiting to have bussiness with you, i still wait for your mp Smiley.

Hi andulolika, as I have stated you are on a list with everyone else interested in the silver ones Smiley I have had a number of hold ups regarding the holograms, but these are ordered now. As long as they are of equal or greater quality as the ones I have sold previously then I will be proceeding to have more bars manufactured.

I forgot what number I was on the new (pure silver) waiting list ?

EDIT: I applied for the cryptoguild TT discount you advertised, if that helps.

I haven't been keeping track, but I believe you are between 4 and 6 in my notes!

Edit: Regarding the cryptoguild- that was just an ad campaign, but I still appreciate it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Hi andulolika, as I have stated you are on a list with everyone else interested in the silver ones Smiley I have had a number of hold ups regarding the holograms, but these are ordered now. As long as they are of equal or greater quality as the ones I have sold previously then I will be proceeding to have more bars manufactured.

I forgot what number I was on the new (pure silver) waiting list ?

EDIT: I applied for the cryptoguild TT discount you advertised, if that helps.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
To those that responded in regards to the plated versions: Let me assure you that even the plated versions are every bit as beautiful as the pure silver ones. They would make a nice addition to a collection for someone getting started. Holograms are great quality too.

Thanks for the kind words siameze. The plated ones are indeed as beautiful as the pure silver ones. I believe the plated ones are slightly heavier due to the materials used too.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Plated silver one is available? If not, I am dropping you a PM now to reserve one for me. I want the lowest number available with you.

Hi Prypto, there are some plated still available. There will be more coming in my next manufacturing run. I will get in touch and see if you would like any of the plated ones I currently have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi Ragi. The prices are on the first post of this thread. I am based in Amsterdam and I ship worldwide!
Sent you a PM
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
@bigtimespaghetti

I think you have a very nice product here. I am curious, how come is the plated version so much cheaper than the solid silver version.
Obviously the metal price account for some of the different, but still a big difference when taking the metal price out of the equation
The only reason I can think of is insurance and security issues with handling precious metals.

Cheers Smiley

Hi TookDk! Thanks for the kind words. The plated version is much cheaper simply because the materials are a lot cheaper, the margin of profit is small (between 1-2 eur for each bar) but since this is more a hobby than anything that's okay. The margin on the pure silver is just enough for it to be worth continuing. After the run from all the interested parties this may well be the last pure silver run I do.

Generally I only use insurance for large orders of which I have had few.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Do you have Plated Silver Bars in stock? What is the current price, and do you ship to all of Europe? Thanks in advance.

Hi Ragi. The prices are on the first post of this thread. I am based in Amsterdam and I ship worldwide!
To those that responded in regards to the plated versions: Let me assure you that even the plated versions are every bit as beautiful as the pure silver ones. They would make a nice addition to a collection for someone getting started. Holograms are great quality too.
This is awesome. Still waiting for an answer, if they are still available to ship.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Plated silver one is available? If not, I am dropping you a PM now to reserve one for me. I want the lowest number available with you.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
@bigtimespaghetti

I think you have a very nice product here. I am curious, how come is the plated version so much cheaper than the solid silver version.
Obviously the metal price account for some of the different, but still a big difference when taking the metal price out of the equation
The only reason I can think of is insurance and security issues with handling precious metals.

Cheers Smiley
Do you have Plated Silver Bars in stock? What is the current price, and do you ship to all of Europe? Thanks in advance.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Okay- deadlines passed! In touch with another supplier for a slightly different tamper evident hologram of the same dimension as before.

legendary
@ bigtimespaghetti

Any updates on the silver bars? I look forward to this next batch, and will also alert another friend of mine in the silverbug community. Thanks!

Hi siameze! I will be following up on the holograms this week. Saturday at the latest. I have a particularly heavy deadline to meet at work right now, so again apologies for the delays!

No worries mate! Take care of irl stuff first, your loyal customers are always here. Smiley

Quality products are always worth the wait.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
@ bigtimespaghetti

Any updates on the silver bars? I look forward to this next batch, and will also alert another friend of mine in the silverbug community. Thanks!

Hi siameze! I will be following up on the holograms this week. Saturday at the latest. I have a particularly heavy deadline to meet at work right now, so again apologies for the delays!
legendary
@ bigtimespaghetti

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Will the holograms of the next run look the same or have a different design?  If using a different supplier, you could use this as an opportunity to do something different. 

As a collector, I would buy another silver bar if the holo were different.

They should look the same, I'm currently in communications with a new hologram manufacturer- but since this supplier may be using different stock, the look and print may or may not look different but will be the same quality holograms. I will update the thread when I know more.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Will the holograms of the next run look the same or have a different design?  If using a different supplier, you could use this as an opportunity to do something different. 

As a collector, I would buy another silver bar if the holo were different.

Pages:
Jump to: