Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Unobtanium Silver Wallet Plated physical wallets - page 9. (Read 24427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
So what is next we are all waiting??
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
I got my Unobtanium bar yesterday, and it is very nice. Will be printing keys for it today and look forward to more purchases with op. As I mentioned in my rating, this was quite possibly the easiest and best international order I have transacted to date.

Thank you for the kind words siameze Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I got my Unobtanium bar yesterday, and it is very nice. Will be printing keys for it today and look forward to more purchases with op. As I mentioned in my rating, this was quite possibly the easiest and best international order I have transacted to date.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to the pure silver version.  Sign up people!   Grin
legendary
Deepest apologies all. I got banned for the past two weeks for having a sig campaign and apparently spamming.  Huh

Anyway, everyone who has unanswered messages will be replied to in the next few days. And all those that have inquired about orders should be hearing from me soon too.

Thanks for the support Smiley

No worries, good to see you back. I am still anxiously awaiting my bar, I know I will love it! Smiley

Your bar should have reached you by now, or it will arrive very soon, I'll PM you about it.

It is a normal delay it appears, do not worry. Most shipments from Europe take up to 2 weeks to reach here at times.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Deepest apologies all. I got banned for the past two weeks for having a sig campaign and apparently spamming.  Huh

Anyway, everyone who has unanswered messages will be replied to in the next few days. And all those that have inquired about orders should be hearing from me soon too.

No worries, good to see you back. I am still anxiously awaiting my bar, I know I will love it! Smiley

Your bar should have reached you by now, or it will arrive very soon, I'll PM you about it.
legendary

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Received my bars today and they were of excellent quality!   Grin

I had a minor issue with the labels, I will reach out to you via PM.

Thanks!
legendary
Thanks for getting back with me so quickly. I look forward to receiving my order. Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Sent you a PM in regards to purchase, BitcoinInformation steered me to this thread.  This will make an excellent addition to my collection.

Will get back to you by this evening siameze Smiley

I've received my Unobtanium a while ago and man what is it shiny. For pictures, please checkout my imgur album (which contains a lot of pictures of all kinds of coins).

Thanks Mitchell!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I've received my Unobtanium a while ago and man what is it shiny. For pictures, please checkout my imgur album (which contains a lot of pictures of all kinds of coins).
legendary
Sent you a PM in regards to purchase, BitcoinInformation steered me to this thread.  This will make an excellent addition to my collection.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Awesome! Glad you like them. I have not forgotten about the partial refund either.
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Hi andulolika, feel free to PM me. I don't know what clam is, but I'm always open to a decent trade. And I'm happy to hold a bar or however many you want for you.
CLAM is an altcoin mostly used by Just-Dice.

Thanks Mitchell!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hi andulolika, feel free to PM me. I don't know what clam is, but I'm always open to a decent trade. And I'm happy to hold a bar or however many you want for you.
CLAM is an altcoin mostly used by Just-Dice.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Would you accept clam? They stack! ... But i could only get it in 17 this month... So i would agree to pay a bit higher if you can hold it for me, we can discus in pm if so.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Would you accept clam? They stack! ... But i could only get it in 17 this month... So i would agree to pay a bit higher if you can hold it for me, we can discus in pm if so.
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
Hey, just found out about your lovely bar.
Trying to get some tiny collection started, got a 2014 Kialara, a 2012 Brass keychain and a 2015 CryptoImperator at home and would love to expand...
Anyway, so a silver plated one with shipping to Netherlands is going to be 8 GBP?

Gotta move some funds first, but could you reserve number (forgot the word Number... Stupid me) 60 is possible? If that isn't available 65, and otherwise 75.
Thanks mate!

Hi kuus, thanks for your interest, I will get back to you tomorrow morning when your number choice has been confirmed!
I guess I'll just PM you with the rest of my questions. Answer when you have time, I can wait.
Thinking about that Goxxed coin too.

Sorry kuus, I was just heading to bed- I've been a little under the weather this past week so it's early nights for me! PM me with all your questions and I'll answer them first thing- I spend my mornings following up emails before breakfast Smiley
You got "mail"  Grin Grin
I'll already start moving the funds to a usable wallet, I may not respond tomorrow, have school.

Hope you get well soon!
Pages:
Jump to: