Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Unobtanium Silver Wallet Plated physical wallets - page 4. (Read 24427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Goddammit. I'll have to buy the gold plated as soon as I have some BTC available. Could you reserve one of them for me? Grin

Ah I hooked you in! Wink Sure I'll make sure one is put aside for you Mitchell!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Goddammit. I'll have to buy the gold plated as soon as I have some BTC available. Could you reserve one of them for me? Grin
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just an update guys- still packaging up all of the orders. Will be shipping the first smaller orders tomorrow morning!

very very well i'm very curious to see and touch the bars, once received the i will post a rewiew whit photos
 Wink

Awesome, always love to see people's photos!

The delay is in postal supplies- I'm out of the cardboard envelopes that I have started using to protect the labels and holograms and while I could start shipping with padded envelopes, they do not offer as much protection.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Just an update guys- still packaging up all of the orders. Will be shipping the first smaller orders tomorrow morning!

very very well i'm very curious to see and touch the bars, once received the i will post a rewiew whit photos
 Wink
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
What is still available at this point?

Around 19 gold plated, 30+ silver plated and aroun 5 pure silver bars.

78 of the gold and silver plated Gox coins too for anyone interested Smiley
Activity: 462
What is still available at this point?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Everything looks great so far, can't wait to see the gold ones in person.   Grin
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Lets try this again.  After the US mail lost your Gold prototype I won in the auction, I'd like two more Gold now...lowest serial number avail please.

Hey bithalo, I had not forgot about you Smiley Will reply to your pm soon!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Lets try this again.  After the US mail lost your Gold prototype I won in the auction, I'd like two more Gold now...lowest serial number avail please.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Okay, finally organised the bars- some issues with numbering but I will get on that ASAP.

Also, I'm pleased to announce that the popular Uno plated bars are now available in GOLD plating as well as silver!

The gold plated bars are a significantly lower mintage than the plated and pure silver versions- with only 25 struck and 4 even rarer 'error' strikes.

Gold plated: 0.093BTC each

Silver plated: 0.05161BTC each

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
If the bars are ready, can you post a pic of the front and the holo, if they look different than before?

Hey bh, I will get some pics up today. I'm organising the numbers this morning
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
If the bars are ready, can you post a pic of the front and the holo, if they look different than before?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Wow, the run turned up a lot faster than I thought! I'll start packaging and posting this weekend!

This is great!!! i have send you the btc!! I'm very curious to receive this bar! Thanks and good work!!!!

Thanks madonnino Smiley
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Wow, the run turned up a lot faster than I thought! I'll start packaging and posting this weekend!

This is great!!! i have send you the btc!! I'm very curious to receive this bar! Thanks and good work!!!!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Your coins are always such a good quality. I enjoy mine.

FYI... there is now a UNO market place on Cryptopia.co.nz.

It would be nice to see a UNO branded product as well as your other bullion products listed there.

I will check it out- I have been thinking of making some separate online listings with the new plated bars from this run once all the preorders are shipped. Thanks FK!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
They're not made of silver, but they're cool.

http://cryptochips.net/

It's been a while since we plugged CryptoChips.  I bought some of these last year. They're very high quality poker chips with the Uno logo.

No Uno fanboi collection is complete without them.

These are awesome, I remember seeing an article about them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
They're not made of silver, but they're cool.

http://cryptochips.net/

It's been a while since we plugged CryptoChips.  I bought some of these last year. They're very high quality poker chips with the Uno logo.

No Uno fanboi collection is complete without them.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Your coins are always such a good quality. I enjoy mine.

FYI... there is now a UNO market place on Cryptopia.co.nz.

It would be nice to see a UNO branded product as well as your other bullion products listed there.

I personally have been of a good mind to get some little silver flasks made up, ala silver skulls.
Pages:
Jump to: