Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] [VERIFIED] Assload of netflix accounts - page 2. (Read 6340 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
I sent op cash 4-5 days ago and have not recived any accounts so i dont recommend anybody to pay op.
If it seems too  good to be true it probably is, sir...

After BiPolarBob I lowered my shields, indeed. But it was only 5mbtc, after all, and this will stop him from building trust to scam decent money.

@OP: pls give my 5mBTC because wait too long and you gave no deadline
Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Ya do not buy from this guy I think my account is a free month because it says that new plan begins on September 5th and I will be paying $8.99 a month.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I just checked my personal netflix account (not purchased from this guy), and my credit card is attached to make payments. How are these valid lifetime accounts without any payments or proof that they're legit? That in itself should be a red flag.

What is to ensure you that these are not the free 30-day trial accounts?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
It is really pathetic, that someone is scamming for how much? 20$ in total?
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
I sent op cash 4-5 days ago and have not recived any accounts so i dont recommend anybody to pay op.

I'm in the same boat.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
If it seems too  good to be true it probably is, sir...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I only read the first 2 pages of this thread so if this deal is no longer available just ignore my request.

I am looking to buy 2 lifetime netflix accounts for .01BTC total. If we can use escrow I would prefer it, otherwise I guess I will just risk you are legit and send first. PM me instructions if you have 2 still.

No sales until i get caught up with the others  sorry!

Well thats a little sketchy, you just PM me this

0.01 BTC to 1EgBUbNpRtCcXExt4PruqfLe2M3DQJawMQ upon 3 confirmations the account info will be sent we ask once logging in  to please  change the password for security purposes

Anyways Dev if you setup escrow I will gladly use your service. Just send me a PM if we are proceeding with this transaction, I may not see a response in the thread.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Prez, please send .01BTC to 39nThP2q7rxQTvY9sAATtHuQAmEEn57ULa. j22904, after 3 confirmations please release the accounts to the buyer. Upon receipt of the accounts the funds will be seller (j22904)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v0.3.1
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJT56unAAoJEFkJihs2GslbW1QIAKRsyBPJvPl0qKmmaUmcFO0A
NCHJ1l+o0qXWKyb2rmqQs+Wud7nDgV1cCymKR3FUQSd78TOgQ8uWBcmZRcNdJcdw
cqabHGmZCBVLExXxN+DeSoVtg8VvzDrZyDYjfCGKNjPl5bgQVneOl1w+yAKSeTez
0kS7qPrbsXwG0xEiWI0yPbv/BFIUtU+JyDl2QLYNxwBCkqB8ugXRyvDL+OeAb0/F
t8kRCBsQ0kHxpy8dyjJ3g//CRoynrulUFU+hQDrIODnIukCO83STVtkDk4AOwDIj
xguC0EMZpBqRhk4z8LAtuAlwDks/gijKKZtG6ObF4QKo20kTxIohUH37M/7tHJU=
=C8vg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 243
I only read the first 2 pages of this thread so if this deal is no longer available just ignore my request.

I am looking to buy 2 lifetime netflix accounts for .01BTC total. If we can use escrow I would prefer it, otherwise I guess I will just risk you are legit and send first. PM me instructions if you have 2 still.

No sales until i get caught up with the others  sorry!

Well thats a little sketchy, you just PM me this

0.01 BTC to 1EgBUbNpRtCcXExt4PruqfLe2M3DQJawMQ upon 3 confirmations the account info will be sent we ask once logging in  to please  change the password for security purposes

Anyways Dev if you setup escrow I will gladly use your service. Just send me a PM if we are proceeding with this transaction, I may not see a response in the thread.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

No sales until i get caught up with the others  sorry!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

There's no need to risk anything. I can provide escrow for your transaction, like I've done with others in the thread.
Activity: 243

NONE of these are stolen im just backordered and trying to  get everything straighten out. I will refund all who wishes to not wait

can you either refund or give me a new account then?

I can Just send me the account info  in a pm ill get it switched out for you!   refund would be quicker!! but it is your choice what you want!!pm me!!

It has been 4 days and account is still working fine and I can guarantee it is not shared with anyone because all recently watched are stuff I watched. This is a good service that seems legit. I will give him a big vouch. Grin

Thanks!

I have access to 1000's  of yearly trial codes  and I set up the codes on new accounts.

How did you get thousands of these trial codes without stealing or hacking? Seems rather sketchy. Did anyone else make a succesful trade with j22904? Any recipient or middleman?

These were leftover from a failed business partnership with netflix
It has been 4 days and account is still working fine and I can guarantee it is not shared with anyone because all recently watched are stuff I watched. This is a good service that seems legit. I will give him a big vouch. Grin

Are you sure you are not only watching the 30 day trial?
Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have access to 1000's  of yearly trial codes  and I set up the codes on new accounts.

How did you get thousands of these trial codes without stealing or hacking? Seems rather sketchy. Did anyone else make a succesful trade with j22904? Any recipient or middleman?
Activity: 70
NONE of these are stolen im just backordered and trying to  get everything straighten out. I will refund all who wishes to not wait

can you either refund or give me a new account then?
What did you guys expect? He sold something that Netflix would never allow, so yeah... obvious.

I'm re evaluating my services  and doing something i could offer way better then Netflix
What did you guys expect? He sold something that Netflix would never allow, so yeah... obvious.
Pages:
Jump to: