Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] [VERIFIED] Assload of netflix accounts - page 7. (Read 6340 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I already have a netflix account, but seems like all the video selections are pretty shitty. Are there different netflix account levels? Meaning if I buy one of your accounts, would it have more movies to select from?

Nope. Like stated before you can access the US netflix using VPN, which has the widest selection. Mainly, Netflix only has older movies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I already have a netflix account, but seems like all the video selections are pretty shitty. Are there different netflix account levels? Meaning if I buy one of your accounts, would it have more movies to select from?

The only way to get the best netflix is to use browser addons or vpn's to access netflix America.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Everything works fine on day 2, i just logged in at it works perfectly Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
Cation do not send payment until I receive my account.

ok, I asked first about paypal, but way cheaper if paying inBTC.

ETA:  I'm shutting down the computer, getting late.
         Can continue tomorrow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Cation do not send payment until I receive my account.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
sent pm
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
i just sent you a hangouts chat if you wanna do the deal through that?

Payment received thru paypal and account info sent thru google hangouts

Why not just send trial codes instead. People would rather prefer to manage their own account 100% than have you determine the email.

the trial codes are already on the accounts they are pre-made  the emails must be what they are if i could just provide the codes i would

That's a bad move man. The codes could've earned you more money and it would've saved you from making 100's of accounts. Seems a bit odd if you ask me.

the accounts are from a failed partnership with netflix... i didnt have to make the accounts individually
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Why not just send trial codes instead. People would rather prefer to manage their own account 100% than have you determine the email.

the trial codes are already on the accounts they are pre-made  the emails must be what they are if i could just provide the codes i would

That's a bad move man. The codes could've earned you more money and it would've saved you from making 100's of accounts. Seems a bit odd if you ask me.
Activity: 70
i just sent you a hangouts chat if you wanna do the deal through that?
I can Do paypal it will be $5.00 usd  for lifetime account  with warranty
Activity: 70
i am interested but do not have access to btc for a week.  Any chance you can do paypal?
I'll buy one for .003 btc and if it works I will leave trust and vouch for you. Which we all know is worth a lot on this forum. Grin

Did you wanna buy a account?

Yes but you will have to wait a half hour till I get of work
Or just let me know
I'll buy one for .003 btc and if it works I will leave trust and vouch for you. Which we all know is worth a lot on this forum. Grin

No problem send 0.003 btc  to 14LjWsCToQdkiKQEGzBYjZCHT8i1TN3w3v upon confirmation i will send account info.

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

Pleasure doing business, new password works like a charm. Vouch from me Smiley

Pleasure  enjoy let me know if you have any problems!

I'm glad the transaction went smoothly!

For anyone else that would like me to provide escrow services for your trade, post the details within the official Devscrow thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/devscrow-complimentary-and-trusted-escrow-service-since-2014-708658
Looking forward to working with each of you.

thanks for your assistance
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

I'm glad the transaction went smoothly!

For anyone else that would like me to provide escrow services for your trade, post the details within the official Devscrow thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/devscrow-complimentary-and-trusted-escrow-service-since-2014-708658
Looking forward to working with each of you.
Pages:
Jump to: