Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] [VERIFIED] Assload of netflix accounts - page 3. (Read 6340 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
I bought a fuckton of Netflix codes a while ago off Coingig and resold on eBay.  They all worked for a few weeks/months, then buyers got emails saying they were stolen and I had to repay them all.  Be careful, escrow won't save you here

Here buy stolen goods is some kind of felony, even if you don't know they are stolen. At least would have some pain ache if I received my account ang got caught, so I guess don't use escrow was best, in the end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
account i bought is down...

Lol mine still works

I bet it works great.. Roll Eyes

watching breaking bad right now xD

idgaf if it fails, i paid £1 so i cant expect much.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
I bought a fuckton of Netflix codes a while ago off Coingig and resold on eBay.  They all worked for a few weeks/months, then buyers got emails saying they were stolen and I had to repay them all.  Be careful, escrow won't save you here
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lol mine still works
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 91
Right when I was about to buy one too. Some people just stoop to new levels of low.

my account doesn't have a card or anything attached and its a gmail account -
What do you mean card? Credit card? If he is selling accounts, there's no way he would leave any credit card for payments.

yeah no payment details attached - see thats the thing - Ive bought spotify accounts before and they all had credit cards attached to them which made them last the full year
This guy isnt a fucking robot. And why didnt any of you retards use escrow like me? Ive got a nice working account and no problems so far.

No offense, let's see where that account is at after the first month is up.
This guy isnt a fucking robot. And why didnt any of you retards use escrow like me? Ive got a nice working account and no problems so far.
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
48 hours after confirmed payment. No account, not even a reply back from this dude. I'm calling it. Scam.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Right when I was about to buy one too. Some people just stoop to new levels of low.

my account doesn't have a card or anything attached and its a gmail account -
What do you mean card? Credit card? If he is selling accounts, there's no way he would leave any credit card for payments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
hate to say it guys , my account doesn't have a card or anything attached and its a gmail account -I'm not holding my breath for it working after the 30 days :\

Also follow where the money has gone too - its sitting in an account with a cool 200 million $ in BTC

Probably an exchange or mixer.

Why someone with 200 M dollars would scam for 5 mBTC?
hate to say it guys , my account doesn't have a card or anything attached and its a gmail account -I'm not holding my breath for it working after the 30 days :\

Also follow where the money has gone too - its sitting in an account with a cool 200 million $ in BTC
Activity: 122
I want to believe that it is work issues that are delaying the deliver, because scam for 5mBTC is simply pathetic.

But anyway I would not recommend people send money to OP, at least until the issue is solved.

And the "fast transactions" can very well be from  OP's alt accounts.
Holding off on sending until people ahead of me who have paid confirm receipt of account.
nothing to confirm.. he is gone
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
I want to believe that it is work issues that are delaying the deliver, because scam for 5mBTC is simply pathetic.

But anyway I would not recommend people send money to OP, at least until the issue is solved.

And the "fast transactions" can very well be from  OP's alt accounts.
Holding off on sending until people ahead of me who have paid confirm receipt of account.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I don't think I understand, aren't all netflix accounts free for 30 days? So what is this guy selling exactly?

True they might not work after 30 days, though he says that it is lifetime.....
How much time are these accounts for? Can I use Netflix behind a VPN?

Yeah mate , only way to do it if you don't live in the USA
I don't think I understand, aren't all netflix accounts free for 30 days? So what is this guy selling exactly?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bought an account couple of days ago, works fine, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
No account, so no other alternative than leave negative feedback.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: