Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] [VERIFIED] Assload of netflix accounts - page 4. (Read 6340 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
How much time are these accounts for? Can I use Netflix behind a VPN?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ok i have tried to use PC, USA Netflix and UK Netflix but i dont get the option to change my password or email Cheesy

Nevermind, finally fixed it Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ok i have tried to use PC, USA Netflix and UK Netflix but i dont get the option to change my password or email Cheesy
Activity: 4
OP needs to start deliver, time for a big ? behind the verified in topic. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I want to believe that it is work issues that are delaying the deliver, because scam for 5mBTC is simply pathetic.

But anyway I would not recommend people send money to OP, at least until the issue is solved.

And the "fast transactions" can very well be from  OP's alt accounts.

Each of these transactions I provided escrow for were completed pretty fast, probably for obvious reasons  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
I want to believe that it is work issues that are delaying the deliver, because scam for 5mBTC is simply pathetic.

But anyway I would not recommend people send money to OP, at least until the issue is solved.

And the "fast transactions" can very well be from  OP's alt accounts.
Activity: 58
I am very interested in one of these, i will send a pm.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
...work load? how many ppl in line?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
all sales are on hold  for now til i  get caught up on the work load  i apologize  in all delay
Activity: 4
Instead of selling more accounts and getting more workload why dont you fix our accounts that already payd.  Its been almost 24h since you got the money.
Activity: 67
im a little back ordered sorry didnt expect this week to be so busy at work!
im just getting online and will be getting all the  ordered accounts out now
Will give a try.

Can you send me the payment address?

14TbEx9ZXiqvijkkNxUx6N6k3n6FDaQLe6 account info will be pm'd  after 3 confirmations on the block chain

Payment sent

https://blockchain.info/address/14TbEx9ZXiqvijkkNxUx6N6k3n6FDaQLe6

From the address in my profile

I use multibit wallet and setup new wallet  for every customer to track payments as soon as it confirms i will send  account info im a little back order and so its taking me a few to get accounts out i have to activate em as  i get request  to keep em from laying dormant to long im at work and multi tasking as well so please be patient 

Its ok, you can take your time
Also interested in giving this a try.  Same payment address?

14P7owHB8BkwzoMWtUrk8NxcY6ATuz3Hzp
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Will give a try.

14TbEx9ZXiqvijkkNxUx6N6k3n6FDaQLe6 account info will be pm'd  after 3 confirmations on the block chain

Payment sent

I use multibit wallet and setup new wallet  for every customer to track payments as soon as it confirms i will send  account info im a little back order and so its taking me a few to get accounts out i have to activate em as  i get request  to keep em from laying dormant to long im at work and multi tasking as well so please be patient 

Also interested in giving this a try.  Same payment address?
Activity: 70
Bought an account a couple days ago and everything is still working.  Quick transaction. 
legendary
It's strange that when I provide escrow, the transactions seem to get through faster.
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
Hummmm any sign of deliver to the pending guys?

fallinglantern and jaberwock?

Not as of yet. It's been 15 hours since payment was sent.
legendary
Any deadline for the code?
legendary
Will give a try.

14TbEx9ZXiqvijkkNxUx6N6k3n6FDaQLe6 account info will be pm'd  after 3 confirmations on the block chain

Payment sent

I use multibit wallet and setup new wallet  for every customer to track payments as soon as it confirms i will send  account info im a little back order and so its taking me a few to get accounts out i have to activate em as  i get request  to keep em from laying dormant to long im at work and multi tasking as well so please be patient 

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hummmm any sign of deliver to the pending guys?

fallinglantern and jaberwock?
legendary
Why does the address start with 3?

Devscrow uses Multi-sig Wallet addresses which is more secure than traditional transacting methods.  In the event that one of my private keys are lost or stolen (not very likely thanks to my Biometrics and dedicated rigs), it’s no longer a catastrophe. The concept in m-of-n signature schemes is pretty simple. More than one private key (m) is needed out of a total number generated (n). The process for depositing is exactly the same as a standard address that starts with a 1. For example, in a 3-of-4 scenario, you would need three out of four private keys to withdraw the Bitcoin. It's incomparably harder to steal 3 private keys located at different locations, than one.

You can see the technical breakdown on how they work and how they're created here
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
Why does the address start with 3?
Pages:
Jump to: