Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] [VERIFIED] Assload of netflix accounts - page 9. (Read 6340 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'll buy one for .003 btc and if it works I will leave trust and vouch for you. Which we all know is worth a lot on this forum. Grin

Lifetime account?

Damn, well, same as pete, i will send you 0.003, if it works i will leave vouch and trust rating on your account.

I could provide escrow for you guys if you'd like. I wouldn't want you guys to get scammed over a few mBTC.

This is getting better xD

sure, might aswell Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I'll buy one for .003 btc and if it works I will leave trust and vouch for you. Which we all know is worth a lot on this forum. Grin

Lifetime account?

Damn, well, same as pete, i will send you 0.003, if it works i will leave vouch and trust rating on your account.

I could provide escrow for you guys if you'd like. I wouldn't want you guys to get scammed over a few mBTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Lifetime account?

Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Why not just send trial codes instead. People would rather prefer to manage their own account 100% than have you determine the email.

the trial codes are already on the accounts they are pre-made  the emails must be what they are if i could just provide the codes i would
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Why not just send trial codes instead. People would rather prefer to manage their own account 100% than have you determine the email.
The accounts fall in order of emails [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] the password is requested  by customer and can be changed once purchased
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
What makes it [VERIFIED]?  Has a mod verified this already?

I will take 100-200 if you just give me the Trial codes or will put the trial codes on accounts that I have created.  

I don't want accounts given to me that are
[email protected], password Broncos1
Activity: 795
Merit: 500
Name change soon (hopefully)
I have access to 1000's  of yearly trial codes  and I set up the codes on new accounts.

That's sounds weird considering you can sell the codes for quadruple the price of an account. Shocked

Well said!
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
I have access to 1000's  of yearly trial codes  and I set up the codes on new accounts.

That's sounds weird considering you can sell the codes for quadruple the price of an account. Shocked
I have access to 1000's  of yearly trial codes  and I set up the codes on new accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Not hacked or stolen, then where exactly do these accounts come from?
Greetings bitcointalk
I'm selling netflix accounts for 0.005 BTC per account. I currently have 200 accounts (not hacked or stolen) If anybody interested please feel free to PM me here or for faster responses email [email protected]
HAVE,
I am currently in possession of a lot of lifetime Netflix accounts w/ verification and warranty
WANT
0.005BTC per account
TELL YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS OR WHOMEVER TO GET PAID 0.001 BTC PER REFERENCE !! INSANE, RIGHT?
Pages:
Jump to: