Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] WIFI Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - afkdata.com - page 16. (Read 20440 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
$500 for 10 devices, so $50 each, which is "only" around $6 cheaper than buying from your webshop. Add shipping from me to the group buy participants on top of that and it doesn't seem like a good idea. ErikvanBreen, you sure you want one from me knowing this?

Hah nevermind didn't even take the time to bother looking at the prices  Wink just thought it would be a bit cheaper then that yes...
Thought so, haha. So to summarize: I'm not going to start a group buy for these, but I can't wait to receive my order. Grin
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
$500 for 10 devices, so $50 each, which is "only" around $6 cheaper than buying from your webshop. Add shipping from me to the group buy participants on top of that and it doesn't seem like a good idea. ErikvanBreen, you sure you want one from me knowing this?

Hah nevermind didn't even take the time to bother looking at the prices  Wink just thought it would be a bit cheaper then that yes...
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Please update this thread once you restock mate, I'd buy one to France  Smiley
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Oh damn. Maybe I should do an EU group buy for these instead of just buying two of them. Could you give me a total price estimate (units+shipping) if I were to buy 10 devices?

I'd be interested in 2 green ones, so count me in if you start a Groupbuy  Grin
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
Shipping is ~120 USD for same service for 10 to you 1.5kg $530 AUD insurance.

50/50 split green/blue to make maths easy

38*10 + 120 = 500  USD

This comes with a wait on parts though (est 2 weeks), your order is ready to go out in 12 hours.

Also there is risk you will be charged some sort of electronics import tax, I usually write digital clock on the description. Two devices price will be small, lots of device $$$

Guy from reddit payed 0.20 USD import tax for 2 devices was Turkey though
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Oh damn. Maybe I should do an EU group buy for these instead of just buying two of them. Could you give me a total price estimate (units+shipping) if I were to buy 10 devices?
working with this

Express Courier International Platinum 1-2 business days

15 devices at 0.15 kg each (~2.25 kg total) is 173.7 AUD to send with 800 AUD insurance.

Works out to 8.63 USD shipping per device using xe.com now.

Best thing is Delivery time estimate: 1-2 business days

Not 3-10 days.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I'm shipping all orders that have been currently placed, tomorrow.

Completely out of the WiFi board now though. Will be a week or so before I get a new shipment.

Group buy is fine, just may take a while to get parts and build lots, the larger the buy the longer it will take.

Well, if it saves a good amount then great. If shipping say 10 of these does not save very much and only slows it down I will just order solo. Do you know if we will save much shipping wise?

also will we have options when we can order again to see what shipping is for 1 or 2 or 3 say to the USA?

AT around 17.50 to usa say I may just get 3 rather then 2

man are you gonna be busy Smiley

I just ran the calcs, my average price for shipping is 23 AUD, at the moment that its 17.10 USD on xe.com.

I add a small bit for currency fluctuations and you can never find this good a rate.

If you want to order three when I open the site again, got for it ill just bubble wrap them and put in padded bag (no box).

Warning though, the insurance only covers 100 AUD, two device is already ~105 AUD.

Also two devices is already ~300 grams the padded bag has max 500 grams, so probably cant do four.

Edit: Just tried pack and sends website they wanted to charge me more for budget then express

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
I'm shipping all orders currently placed tomorrow.

Completely out of the WiFi board now though. Will be a week before I get new shipment.

Group buy is fine, just may take a while to get parts and build lots, the larger the buy the longer it will take.

cute unit.....should we watch this forum...or are you organized with the rush to do the email reply stuff that i signed up for on your site

if easier....I suppose a link on here would get to folk to pay guicker in that they are lurking like me

anyway ..not sure if what I say would streamline the process or not

but want a couple for sure that much I do know

also will we have options when we can order again to see what shipping is for 1 or 2 or 3 say to the USA?

AT around 17.50 to usa say I may just get 3 rather then 2

man are you gonna be busy Smiley

I'm shipping all orders that have been currently placed, tomorrow.

Completely out of the WiFi board now though. Will be a week or so before I get a new shipment.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Interesting device. How long would you say it is going to take you until you ship out orders?
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Thats cool.  How many Moneys?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I would like to buy one too, you should consider Blaze for a reshipping from the usa..

Let's do it. I will take 2 myself. I assume we can save a lot on shipping if I bulk order?
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
I would like to buy one too, you should consider Blaze for a reshipping from the usa..
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Mitchell this thing has got me all excited.
Hahaha, same. I've shared this item on the #cryptocurrency-collectors chat as well, as I know that at least two people over there might want to have this.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Great Smiley

Mitchell this thing has got me all excited.

Need more BTC making life easy products.
Im gonna display this in my office. Lets see my coworkers reaction.

Regards

Duke
Yep, I send registered post international, will be 3 days till I send next batch. I will email tracking number then.

Edit: Just put the site to out of stock, still waiting on some more WIFI circuit boards.

Don't want to get heaps of orders when I am asleep, that I cant build Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I just ordered one as well. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: