Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary - page 3. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Fun to see that people are buying forum accounts here... good to know. In case I get tired of my account, I know what to do lol.

Your account would be worth a bit more than average full member accounts since you have an avatar.

I have sent a PM to you regarding purchase of accounts.

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

Just out of curiosity, what is such an account with avatar worth? Whats the going price?

Your account is probably worth 0.3 right now. You should really ask quickseller the question though.

Also quickseller I'm about to send you an email.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
Fun to see that people are buying forum accounts here... good to know. In case I get tired of my account, I know what to do lol.

Your account would be worth a bit more than average full member accounts since you have an avatar.

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

Just out of curiosity, what is such an account with avatar worth? Whats the going price?
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.
I am notified anytime I receive a PM so you don't need to post here every time you send me a PM. But I replied to your reply.

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.
Merit: 508
copper member

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

Thanks!
copper member
I would like a member account assuming it has neutral trust.
PM sent
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
I would like a member account assuming it has neutral trust.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Should I say that the feedback you have is most likely false because you have so many accounts and therefore left feedback from one of those? My evidence is good, based on my own view of the nature of someone I don't know.

Wrong! Check who left feedback on his profile.

-MZ
Merit: 100
February 28, 2015, 08:43:13 PM
Given you were so keen to make fallacious arguments on my thread, I was surprised to see you are an account seller. Your reasoning skills are even worse here, where you indicate that you have access to the thoughts and motives of people that buy your accounts.

Should I say that the feedback you have is most likely false because you have so many accounts and therefore left feedback from one of those? My evidence is good, based on my own view of the nature of someone I don't know.

copper member
February 19, 2015, 07:02:40 PM
The only reason a person would spend money on a bitcointalk forum account like this is for some kind of deception-- to make it appear like they are someone they are not (someone more trustworthy and longstanding).
This is not true. The primary reason why people buy accounts is to participate in signature deals. The vast majority of my accounts never engage in any kind of business except for signature campaigns.

Additionally the accounts that I currently have for sale all have neutral trust. If someone were to trust someone with no trade history then they will eventually get scammed either way.
Thus the motive behind this entire thread is dishonesty, whether stated directly or not.
You are wrong. The motive behind this thread is to embrace a free market.

more bs
no

^
              |
I'm with  |  on this. Nothing good can come of selling one person's account to another. It's simple deception regardless.
Duely noted, thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine hard!
February 19, 2015, 05:38:05 PM
The only reason a person would spend money on a bitcointalk forum account like this is for some kind of deception-- to make it appear like they are someone they are not (someone more trustworthy and longstanding).
This is not true. The primary reason why people buy accounts is to participate in signature deals. The vast majority of my accounts never engage in any kind of business except for signature campaigns.

Additionally the accounts that I currently have for sale all have neutral trust. If someone were to trust someone with no trade history then they will eventually get scammed either way.
Thus the motive behind this entire thread is dishonesty, whether stated directly or not.

more bs
no

^
              |
I'm with  |  on this. Nothing good can come of selling one person's account to another. It's simple deception regardless.
copper member
February 18, 2015, 01:37:45 AM

more bs
no
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
February 17, 2015, 04:39:29 PM

Aside from being dishonest, it undermines all bitcointalk user accounts by making their longevity and activity less credible.

Shame on you OP for passively supporting dishonesty and potential criminal behavior. I'm surprised this is allowed here.
copper member
February 15, 2015, 02:13:20 PM
Interesting that the forum allows such activity that clearly degrades its own reputation...  Undecided
Additionally the fact that account trading is allowed reduces the number of scams because someone who is in need of funds could sell their account instead of attempting to pull off a scam.
Thanks for your opinion, but I completely disagree. Scammers use these new accounts to establish trust and perform scams, not the other way around.
If someone needs money and there is no way to extract value from from their account then they would have no choice but to resort to attempt to scam. If someone were to pay money to buy an established account and try to scam then it is possible that they would not succeed in scamming but would have their account marked with negative trust which would essentially mean they would have waisted the money they just spend buying the account
Mine hard!
February 15, 2015, 02:08:58 PM
Interesting that the forum allows such activity that clearly degrades its own reputation...  Undecided
Additionally the fact that account trading is allowed reduces the number of scams because someone who is in need of funds could sell their account instead of attempting to pull off a scam.
Thanks for your opinion, but I completely disagree. Scammers use these new accounts to establish trust and perform scams, not the other way around.
copper member
February 14, 2015, 10:39:45 PM
There are plenty of valid reasons that accounts are traded. The demand for accounts is primarily driven by signature campaigns, but also by the fact that users need to wait significant amounts of time between making posts when they first join the forum.

Mine hard!
February 14, 2015, 10:31:25 PM
copper member
February 13, 2015, 08:19:03 AM
how much will you pay for a senior account

250+ activity
neutral trust
i can prove ownership, i will even give you the wallet along with the private key for the full ownership of the account
pm sent
Pages:
Jump to: