Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary - page 10. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
I'll offer .27 for a Senior member that isn't in a good campaign. I think that's a decent offer, as it'd take 3 months to make it all back.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I'll offer .25 on a Senior, or .35 if it's in a good campaign. PM me.
That is much too low. Accounts that are enrolled in a good signature campaign are in demand and will sell for more.

That's my offer, if you're still selling an account you're clearly asking for too much.

Nobody likes resellers that take way too much of a profit.
I can wait for the right buyer who is willing to pay an appropriate price.
That is much too low. Accounts that are enrolled in a good signature campaign are in demand and will sell for more.

That's my offer, if you're still selling an account you're clearly asking for too much.

Nobody likes resellers that take way too much of a profit.
copper member
copper member
Damn, PD is out of Senior spots, or else I would've considered the Senior. Oh well. I'll buy for .35 if you can do that.
PM sent
Activity: 270
Damn, PD is out of Senior spots, or else I would've considered the Senior. Oh well. I'll buy for .35 if you can do that.
copper member
These accounts are now deemed worthless unless they are already in a sig campaign , you can no longer join PD in a sig campaig, you should be selling these for .10btc now
There will be more signature campaigns in the future.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
These accounts are now deemed worthless unless they are already in a sig campaign , you can no longer join PD in a sig campaig, you should be selling these for .10btc now
copper member
0.25 BTC for senior member account.
pm sent but this would be much too low
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
0.25 BTC for senior member account.
copper member
Sent you a PM! Please respond, thanks!  Smiley
I replied, however I am not interested in giving you a $200 loan in exchange for nothing.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns
Sent you a PM! Please respond, thanks!  Smiley
copper member
I would like to sell this account because it has enough posts and i need the money
I sent you a PM but your account is involved in loans so I can't buy it.
copper member
What is the cheapest/worst account you can offer me? PM me I may be willing to buy one.
PM sent.
What is the cheapest/worst account you can offer me? PM me I may be willing to buy one.
copper member
Do accounts with neg trust ever sell for anything?
Most likely not. The main reasons that people buy accounts is because of signature campaigns and for SEO. Negative trust will almost always disqualify you from a signature campaign because the OP of the signature campaign doesn't want that negativity associated with what they are selling via their signature. People buying accounts for SEO and social media optimization will not want to use negative trust accounts for the same reason, at least not accounts that have "trusted' negative trust.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Now that's a can do attitude!
Do accounts with neg trust ever sell for anything?
Activity: 434
What's the advantage of an account carrying an avatar versus without?
Serious question, always wondered what the benefits are in practice
No at all i think...but to me personally it makes me easier to remember users and it gives them a bit more attention than the ones without avatar.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
What's the advantage of an account carrying an avatar versus without?
Serious question, always wondered what the benefits are in practice
Pages:
Jump to: