Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary - page 7. (Read 25474 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
December 09, 2014, 02:13:59 AM
I have responded to your scam accusation, to which you have not addressed by points/counterclaims. What you are doing is extortion/blackmail. What you are saying is factually false.

You still haven't responded to my response from 5 seconds ago! That must mean you can't address it!!!

Get a life. Just because I haven't responded within minutes doesn't mean I will not address your pathetic questions.

You sell accounts that are under dispute by their original owners which is a red flag for negative reputation. You knew this account was under dispute yet you still sold it to me. I'm simply an unhappy customer who wants their money back due to fraud.

Wait wait. So you are not original owner of this account and you bought it from Op? And then you realized that this account was hacked? That is the story?
The account was not hacked. The account was purchased for Huh reasons, did not try to participate in signature campaigns (as most people who buy accounts will do) and now wants a refund.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 09, 2014, 01:57:22 AM
I have responded to your scam accusation, to which you have not addressed by points/counterclaims. What you are doing is extortion/blackmail. What you are saying is factually false.

You still haven't responded to my response from 5 seconds ago! That must mean you can't address it!!!

Get a life. Just because I haven't responded within minutes doesn't mean I will not address your pathetic questions.

You sell accounts that are under dispute by their original owners which is a red flag for negative reputation. You knew this account was under dispute yet you still sold it to me. I'm simply an unhappy customer who wants their money back due to fraud.

Wait wait. So you are not original owner of this account and you bought it from Op? And then you realized that this account was hacked? That is the story?
copper member
December 08, 2014, 10:33:20 AM
I am willing to purchase a Full member and Member account

pm me the price
No negative trust.. And the cheapest one please

Why wouldn't you just PM this instead of asking here? Doesn't make sense to publicly request a PM when you could put the same amount of effort into just doing it yourself. All you're doing is advertising the fact that you're trying to buy an account which some people will frown upon.
i think trading of accounts is not as taboo as it once was although you are right that much of the community does not approve

EDIT: after sending even a 2nd followup message, it appears that it was probably just ad spam :/ as I have not received any kind of response. His post history suggests he is doing this to others as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 08, 2014, 10:23:50 AM

pm me the price

Why wouldn't you just PM this instead of asking here? Doesn't make sense to publicly request a PM when you could put the same amount of effort into just doing it yourself. All you're doing is advertising the fact that you're trying to buy an account which some people will frown upon.
copper member
December 08, 2014, 09:53:07 AM

pm me the price
i sent you a pm
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 08, 2014, 05:39:00 AM

pm me the price
legendary
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2014, 12:03:11 AM

copper member
December 05, 2014, 11:05:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2014, 09:03:18 PM
Be careful, ACCTseller and Quickseller are the same person. They sell disputed/ hacked accounts and then take no responsibility afterwards. You cannot participate in signature campaigns with negative rep.

THERE IS NO ROI. I have now lost 1.1 BTC to this fraud.

A SCAM thread has been opened: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-quickseller-acctseller-sold-me-a-hacked-account-884261
copper member
November 28, 2014, 02:05:10 PM
Sent a PM!

Looking forward to doing business with this user.
i replied to your pm.
Activity: 392
November 28, 2014, 01:53:47 PM
Sent a PM!

Looking forward to doing business with this user.
copper member
November 26, 2014, 06:30:33 AM
Updated Nov 25

I am selling my Hero, senior member accounts, full member, and jr member accounts.

One of my hero accounts is on default trust, my asking price for this one is 3.5 BTC. My other hero accounts can be purchased for 2.3 BTC.

Starting at .44 BTC for senior accounts (several available).

Jr member (20+ available) accounts start at .04 BTC and Full Member (12+ available) accounts start at .16 BTC

Most prices can be discussed/negotiated.

Escrow is accepted. You cannot know the username prior to payment.

PM me with offers.
Can you help to sell my account. and are now being joined sign campaign, with  payments 0.03 Btc every week. if you sell
sr.members with price 0.44. and, I will sell this account for 0.41 bitcoin to you, plus bonus Auto poster software, fb blaster pro, and automarketer if you are interested. I need money to play trading, one friend has taught me to play the trading and I can not wait to try it
I can't pay that much for your account sorry. I would suggest you create a new account and list it for sale without revealing its identity. I very much do not want anything that can automatically make posts, that would probably get me in more trouble then it's worth lol.
Activity: 378
November 26, 2014, 06:18:51 AM
Updated Nov 25

I am selling my Hero, senior member accounts, full member, and jr member accounts.

One of my hero accounts is on default trust, my asking price for this one is 3.5 BTC. My other hero accounts can be purchased for 2.3 BTC.

Starting at .44 BTC for senior accounts (several available).

Jr member (20+ available) accounts start at .04 BTC and Full Member (12+ available) accounts start at .16 BTC

Most prices can be discussed/negotiated.

Escrow is accepted. You cannot know the username prior to payment.

PM me with offers.
Can you help to sell my account. and are now being joined sign campaign, with  payments 0.03 Btc every week. if you sell
sr.members with price 0.44. and, I will sell this account for 0.41 bitcoin to you, plus bonus Auto poster software, fb blaster pro, and automarketer if you are interested. I need money to play trading, one friend has taught me to play the trading and I can not wait to try it
copper member
November 26, 2014, 05:59:30 AM
How much a Hero account cost today ?
My cheapest hero costs 2.3 BTC

Can you do an account for $10 which has atleast 30 activity.
I can sell an account with 30 activity for ~$15 (the actual price is .04) but I may be able to come down a little bit for you.

I will PM both of you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 26, 2014, 02:02:41 AM
Can you do an account for $10 which has atleast 30 activity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 26, 2014, 12:21:06 AM
How much a Hero account cost today ?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
So is it ok to sell accounts on here? I have an unused one from late 2011, is it worth anything?

No, its not. I mean, the moderators allow it, but I and a bunch of other people will forever see you as a dirty shitbag, and will never trust this account or any other account you were ever associated with. Because its the right thing to do.
copper member
November 16, 2014, 11:19:37 AM
bump

Whats the oldest account you currently have which is a Member or higher? Please pm me. I will probably buy today.
I sent you a PM.

For anyone else that is curious. I have both a senior member and a hero member account that was created in 2011.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 16, 2014, 10:56:17 AM
bump

Whats the oldest account you currently have which is a Member or higher? Please pm me. I will probably buy today.
copper member
So is it ok to sell accounts on here? I have an unused one from late 2011, is it worth anything?

No, its not. I mean, the moderators allow it, but I and a bunch of other people will forever see you as a dirty shitbag, and will never trust this account or any other account you were ever associated with. Because its the right thing to do.
This question was not actually asked by anyone.

Your answer is also incorrect. The sale of accounts is allowed as per forum rules. There are many legit reasons to engage in the sale of accounts that you clearly do not care about.
Pages:
Jump to: