Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary - page 4. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 13, 2015, 03:48:37 AM
how much will you pay for a senior account

250+ activity
neutral trust
i can prove ownership, i will even give you the wallet along with the private key for the full ownership of the account
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
February 02, 2015, 01:51:55 PM
I am just wondering who would be willing to buy a Hero account for the price of 1.1 BTC?
Have you sold some already?
Yes I have actually sold hero accounts for more then that.

Reasons why people would want to spend that much for a hero account would include to participate in signature campaigns, to have significantly lower waiting times between the time they need to wait between posting, to get the "status" of a hero among many other reasons.

How much waiting time does Heroes have? I can't imagine that's much of a factor in buying one seeing as i never even encounter any problems being a full member. I think most people will buy Heroes for the prestige or trust of having or being one. One bitcoin is a lot of money for a forum account, though.
It takes roughly 18 months to become a hero assuming that you make at least 1 post every two weeks and have a total of 480 posts or more.
I also have several senior accounts available that will become heros in a few months (already have almost and over 400 activity) for a lot less then the price of a hero.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 02, 2015, 01:49:23 PM
I am just wondering who would be willing to buy a Hero account for the price of 1.1 BTC?

Reasons why people would want to spend that much for a hero account would include to participate in signature campaigns, to have significantly lower waiting times between the time they need to wait between posting, to get the "status" of a hero among many other reasons.

How much waiting time does Heroes have? I can't imagine that's much of a factor in buying one seeing as i never even encounter any problems being a full member. I think most people will buy Heroes for the prestige or trust of having or being one. One bitcoin is a lot of money for a forum account, though.
copper member
February 02, 2015, 01:42:01 PM

Yes by selling a hacked hero account and scamming both users.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-hacked-help-plz-741302

Would not suggest buying accounts from this user. Might get fucked over in the future just like the situation in the link ^
If you had bothered to look into the situation you would see that the person who created the thread was attempting to scam by pretending to have his account hacked.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 02, 2015, 01:40:31 PM

Yes by selling a hacked hero account and scamming both users.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-hacked-help-plz-741302

Would not suggest buying accounts from this user. Might get fucked over in the future just like the situation in the link ^
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA
February 02, 2015, 06:25:35 AM
**special** buy my entire inventory for 5.85 BTC. It will include all accounts in the OP plus 9 Junior member accounts that can et 80+ activity by just posting and 15 newbie accounts with between 4 and 13 posts each. **limited time offer***

There has been an increase in account selling threads and now this. Is there a particular reason, or is it only due to PD not happening?
I am not behind any of the new selling threads.

Managing so many accounts has proven to be verytime consuming and I am looking to focus on my lending business.

There is clearly a lot of accounts for sell now. May not be the best time for you to exit.

You are making a profit in lending? Most I see fold and end up with losses.
copper member
February 01, 2015, 08:38:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2015, 08:35:23 PM
copper member
February 01, 2015, 04:01:55 PM
**special** buy my entire inventory for 5.85 BTC. It will include all accounts in the OP plus 9 Junior member accounts that can et 80+ activity by just posting and 15 newbie accounts with between 4 and 13 posts each. **limited time offer***

There has been an increase in account selling threads and now this. Is there a particular reason, or is it only due to PD not happening?
I am not behind any of the new selling threads.

Managing so many accounts has proven to be verytime consuming and I am looking to focus on my lending business.
Activity: 593
1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA
February 01, 2015, 04:30:19 AM

copper member
Do you also buy accounts or are you only sell side active?
i am only selling now.

You have too many accounts so you don't buy anymore?
All it means is that I am not buying. You can take it as just that
Activity: 1022
i am only selling now.

You have too many accounts so you don't buy anymore?
copper member
i am only selling now.
Activity: 462
copper member
These prices are ridiculous, nobody buy at this price I can get cheaper.
I am fairly certain that you cannot get accounts at a lower rate, at least not ones without negative trust as BadBear tends to give all your accounts negative trust Wink
As mentioned above you are just upset about me giving you negative trust
My prices are fair and there is a demand for my accounts at ht price I sell for.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

I can understand why the price is high for you. Don't troll here. You are justing trying to shake his business as you hot nwgative trust from him. Undecided It is like trying to bring down a building with barr hands! Grin Many have been sold AFAIK. It's not a high price and most of the buyers who bought accounts sold at lower price were scammed.

~~MZ~~
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
copper member
Sr. member account with neg. trust have it for scam or .. ?
I got that account via my lending thread. The guy scammed both me and another lender (who said he took the account as collateral but really did not).

It is my understanding that the trust can be removed for .15 to the other lender.

I will send you a pm
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Sr. member account with neg. trust have it for scam or .. ?
copper member
I also try to answer questions ASAP to avoid the "free bump" issue.

Well, I would say you are entitled to it if the question is not being asked by you.
either way I like to answer quickly. Even ignoring the "free bump" issue it is bad customer service to make people wait.
I am curious, you spent some time and effort to communicate with him (you mentioned you carried the conversation to PM). Were you aware that this was a recently bought account?
the conversation quickly fizzled. However I looked at it and I don't think it was purchased. You can PM me if you want me to tell you why I think this.
Pages:
Jump to: