Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary - page 2. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What kind of loser idiot buys accounts?

Why not just start your own account?

Anything else is stupid, shady business. And you should be ashamed of yourself for helping to promote evil.

Evil? You must be trolling. I guess some people find account selling shady or a bit dodgy but it's not really that bad as long as you aren't selling hacked accounts. To get decent money from signature campaigns you need a higher ranked account such as a Full Member or Senior and the latter takes 8 months to create by yourself so that's why some people buy them to bypass the wait and earn big money straight away.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

Anything else is stupid, shady business. And you should be ashamed of yourself for helping to promote evil.

I think most people buy accounts to use in signature campaigns and get more bitcoins. It takes a long time to get to senior member to earn a lot more. So when it's just used for that it's not a big problem, I think.
But this helps scammers too. And it's even worse for people that sell accounts with +trust. : /
Account sellers should at least follow the accounts they sell and try to avoid problems.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

The people who don't want to create a new account and have some bitcoin prefer to but an high,established & clean forum account from Quickseller (very trusted user). The purpose is the signature campaign, but I don't think the will rest for ever.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I Will buy a full member for 0.09 if you are ok with that ?
I will send you a PM but no.

I just replied to your Pm lets see ... Smiley by the way thnkx
I replied to your reply however it is not necessary to post here every time you send me a PM
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

I just replied to your Pm lets see ... Smiley by the way thnkx
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
copper member
Also if you are curious, yes people have likely tried to get me banned by buying multiple accounts and then immediately started posting large amounts of shit posts in a very short amount of time. I was notified by the person that purchased them that they were banned for 14 days within an hour (they had probably made ~150 one liners in that time) and no none of my other accounts that I own were affected. 

I wasn't but now I am. You are saying someone deliberately bought accounts from you to get you banned? Considering that you ended getting paid, it was a double failure then.

If I had to guess I would pick Zedicus.
It was not zedicus. It was more recently and it was from someone whose identity that I am fairly certain is different then zedicus. However someone i believe is the same person who purchased zedicus faked a scam immediately after buying an account from me but he ended up fake resolving the scam.

I am not 100% sure this was their intention however based on their actions immediately after they bought it and the fact that they tried to get me to buy the accounts back at a discount (which would very much make it look like it was me spamming) after they were banned makes me believe this was his goal. 
Activity: 593
1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA
Also if you are curious, yes people have likely tried to get me banned by buying multiple accounts and then immediately started posting large amounts of shit posts in a very short amount of time. I was notified by the person that purchased them that they were banned for 14 days within an hour (they had probably made ~150 one liners in that time) and no none of my other accounts that I own were affected.  

I wasn't but now I am. You are saying someone deliberately bought accounts from you to get you banned? Considering that you ended getting paid, it was a double failure then.

If I had to guess I would pick Zedicus.
copper member
How do you handle account bans? If someone buys your account and gets banned, then all the accounts get compromised as there is no way to know for sure that the account was really sold.
I have sold accounts in the past where the buyer immediately started making dozens of spammy posts, and was quickly banned. None of my other accounts were affected. I think it is pretty fair to say that BadBear is pretty good at detecting when an account was sold.

I had that question following this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-banned-without-any-reason-provided-994097

IMO banning everyone, seller, buyer is the right thing to do as one can never be sure that the account has indeed been sold. You would obviously disagree to this, but not doing this creates a loophole.
It shouldn't be too difficult to tell if an account is sold, especially if the posting habits changes substantially. It is also not difficult to tell when an account is sold, especially considering the fact that most people who are going to get banned for signature spam are not going to go out of their way to hide the fact that their account is banned.

Edit: the fact that I have a reputation of putting in a lot of effort into what I post likely is going to give me additional credibility when it comes to these decisions.

How do you handle account bans? If someone buys your account and gets banned, then all the accounts get compromised as there is no way to know for sure that the account was really sold.
I have sold accounts in the past where the buyer immediately started making dozens of spammy posts, and was quickly banned. None of my other accounts were affected. I think it is pretty fair to say that BadBear is pretty good at detecting when an account was sold.

I had that question following this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-banned-without-any-reason-provided-994097

IMO banning everyone, seller, buyer is the right thing to do as one can never be sure that the account has indeed been sold. You would obviously disagree to this, but not doing this creates a loophole.
copper member
copper member
once inventory is exhausted this thread will most likely close. My senior accounts have officially sold out as of today.

You should probably remove "more coming soon" from the OP then.  Smiley
The OP is PGP signed, so I will remove that the next time I edit the OP. Although it is still possible that I will rank up an existing full member account so I could have another senior member averrable in the future
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
once inventory is exhausted this thread will most likely close. My senior accounts have officially sold out as of today.

You should probably remove "more coming soon" from the OP then.  Smiley
copper member
This account BTCreward was bought from quikseller , He gave the account negative trust instantly after buying , this is simply scamming as now the account is of no use at all !

Beware and dont deal with him , or do if you agree to accept red trust , ruined account !!

You were given negative trust because it was discovered that you are a scammer. You were given the opportunity to repay the people you stole from in order to get the negative trust removed from your account however you have not done so.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
This account BTCreward was bought from quikseller , He gave the account negative trust instantly after buying , this is simply scamming as now the account is of no use at all !

Beware and dont deal with him , or do if you agree to accept red trust , ruined account !!
[/color]
copper member
Fun to see that people are buying forum accounts here... good to know. In case I get tired of my account, I know what to do lol.

Your account would be worth a bit more than average full member accounts since you have an avatar.

I have sent a PM to you regarding purchase of accounts.

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

Just out of curiosity, what is such an account with avatar worth? Whats the going price?
I would say an account with an avatar is probably worth somewhere between .02 and .05 more then a non-avatar account, although once the new forum comes out everyone should be able to have avatars again.

@Berau - I got your email and replied, however again you do not need to post whenever you send a PM or an email.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Fun to see that people are buying forum accounts here... good to know. In case I get tired of my account, I know what to do lol.

Your account would be worth a bit more than average full member accounts since you have an avatar.

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

Just out of curiosity, what is such an account with avatar worth? Whats the going price?

Your account is probably worth 0.3 right now. You should really ask quickseller the question though.

I doubt it. Seniors seem to be going for around that price but I guess having an avatar makes it a little more valuable but most people don't care about avatars from what I gather as most buy them for signature campaign earnings and they're irrelevant for that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

Your account is probably worth 0.3 right now. You should really ask quickseller the question though.

Also quickseller I'm about to send you an email.

Interesting. Thank you for answering.
Pages:
Jump to: