Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BITSTAMP.net Bitcoin exchange site for USD/BTC - page 10. (Read 231171 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Any info on what is happening at this point? Why is everything stopped?
And again, all sending to ripple is failed since last night. Is there a way to fix ripple once and for all?

Working now
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Is there a way to direct deposit in your US bank account. Not Wire transfer, I mean cash deposit into your account ?

We do not accept direct cash deposits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
Hello. About your public API. I'm trying to use this python script to grab your ticker data.

Code:
from __future__ import print_function
import json
import urllib2
j = urllib2.urlopen('https://www.bitstamp.net/api/ticker')
j_obj = json.load(j)
print(j_obj['last'],j_obj['high'],j_obj['low'],j_obj['bid'],j_obj['ask'],sep="        ")

Unfortunately, python gives me a
Code:
HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

Could you please aid me with why the script's access to the API is forbidden? I can access the ticker fine with my browser.
This same script works well with Bitkonan's and BTC-e's public API.

/edit

Worked this out. The URL needed a slash at the end, making it https://www.bitstamp.net/api/ticker/
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Hello,

I am located in U.A.E and want to open an account with bitstamp

Is there a way to direct deposit in your US bank account. Not Wire transfer, I mean cash deposit into your account ?

Regards

Duke
legendary
Please email support and we'll provide it to you.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi, any reply to several depth/trade api questions previously asked in this thread earlier?

Apologies for not addressing this sooner. Certain requests on our API were restricted due to abuse, currently GET https://www.bitstamp.net/api/transactions/ syntax is as follows:

Transactions

GET https://www.bitstamp.net/api/transactions/

Params:

time - time frame for transaction export ("minute" - 1 minute, "hour" - 1 hour, "day" - 1 day). Default: hour.

Returns descending JSON list of transactions. Every transaction (dictionary) contains:

date - unix timestamp date and time
    tid - transaction id
    price - BTC price
    amount - BTC amount

The available transaction history is thereby limited to the last 24hours. We are working to make a file available for download for the rest of transaction history.

where can i find the file with the Bitstamp transaction history?
Is there some problem on bitstamp/ripple connection? I am trying to send money to my ripple, and it always says invalid adress on bitstamp. Let me just mention that I have done this hundreds of times previously

I guess the problem solved itself.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Agreed. The new trading interface looks good, though I like that it is optional. Sometimes I just want to use the 'no frills' old interface.

I also noticed the site is more responsive than ever, and the order engine as well as I can tell.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Just found the new traderview page on bitstamp, i harassed them a few times about adding something like that and now its there i must say THANKS - it looks & works great:) Grin

Yep. Just saw it. Looks nice and is pretty fast and uptodate. Thanks for implementing this feature.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Just found the new traderview page on bitstamp, i harassed them a few times about adding something like that and now its there i must say THANKS - it looks & works great:) Grin
Activity: 252
Has anyone any experiences how long it takes for SEPA deposits to be credited with the new bank?

It takes the same time.

I can confirm that, I sent the wire in the evening and on the next morning I already had the funds
in my bitstamp account  Smiley
Therefore it was actually 1 day faster than the earlier transfers to Unicredit.

Keep up the good work!
legendary
Has anyone any experiences how long it takes for SEPA deposits to be credited with the new bank?

It takes the same time.
Activity: 252
Bitstamps banking details seem to have changed  Huh ?

I´m quite sure I always deposited to a Unicredit bank account and now I see instructions
to transfer to a Raiffeisenbank account.

legendary
I'm interested in knowing what is the LATEST TIME OF THE DAY I can see a sepa deposit credited in my bitstamp account.
Example: could I see it credited at 23:59, Bitstamp time?
Or I can see the deposit credited during banking hours only?
I've asked them twice but they don't get what I mean, and keep replying "Dear customer, sepa deposits are credited in 1 to 3 business days".
Well, that's not what I'm asking.,,
What's your experience?

We typically process deposits the same time as the business hours of our bank. However this is by no means ironclad and may sometimes vary.
Activity: 186
I'm interested in knowing what is the LATEST TIME OF THE DAY I can see a sepa deposit credited in my bitstamp account.
Example: could I see it credited at 23:59, Bitstamp time?
Or I can see the deposit credited during banking hours only?
I've asked them twice but they don't get what I mean, and keep replying "Dear customer, sepa deposits are credited in 1 to 3 business days".
Well, that's not what I'm asking.,,
What's your experience?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I made a SEPA deposit over two days ago, still haven't received it. Nearly always I get the money in one business day. They haven't replied to my support ticket yet.

EDIT: Deposit arrived.
Activity: 186
noticing delays in eur deposits. also in replying to my emails to them, in comparison with previous emails...

EDIT deposits arrived
Problem solved. Thanks
What is going on with ripple deposits? Not credited after 24 hours?
Pages:
Jump to: