Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 136. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Hi
Pool at http://217.115.116.95/ is sorted.
Sorry for the delay

best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Chat works now. Any messages received while you are online will be displayed in the lobby screen.

Next up: some polishing, showing some server data on clientside so you know what's up. Maybe some work on the matchmaker, I have some ideas.

Hi
Chat feature will be nice. We don't have that on any other Games Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
cryptex is closing. dev is serios, you can withdraw your coins

Thanks for letting us know Skuk.

Announcement also at:

https://cryptex.biz/

Best To with withdraw your GCoin immediately.

best
Greg

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
cryptex is closing. dev is serios, you can withdraw your coins
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Chat works now. Any messages received while you are online will be displayed in the lobby screen.

Next up: some polishing, showing some server data on clientside so you know what's up. Maybe some work on the matchmaker, I have some ideas.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Some progress on Breaker:
- The player can now properly select a paddle. I made a menu component for this, so it's reusable in the ingame item shop. The paddle is saved between sessions but the client is not told about it at login yet. The player is also not yet told which paddles they actually own. Both are rather easy to implement, will do this soon.
- The above broke some things, and while figuring out what happened I managed to find out the cause for another big bug. Now you can play any number of games you want in a single session without weirdness, as far as I can tell so far.

I'll be working on chat next, and I've already implemented some stuff so the client knows your position in the matchmaking queue. I just haven't added a visual component for showing it yet.

Hi Dekker3D

Great news. Getting there Smiley  We badly need a good two player game.

Best
Greg
Some progress on Breaker:
- The player can now properly select a paddle. I made a menu component for this, so it's reusable in the ingame item shop. The paddle is saved between sessions but the client is not told about it at login yet. The player is also not yet told which paddles they actually own. Both are rather easy to implement, will do this soon.
- The above broke some things, and while figuring out what happened I managed to find out the cause for another big bug. Now you can play any number of games you want in a single session without weirdness, as far as I can tell so far.

I'll be working on chat next, and I've already implemented some stuff so the client knows your position in the matchmaking queue. I just haven't added a visual component for showing it yet.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Holy cow man, that 32k visits to that brand new page on your site is REALLY impressive!  Surprised though that with that many visits that we didn't see a bit more downloads.  I haven't looked at that page........is the copy on it decent Greg?

Hi IMJim,

That's total visits on the front page. Joomla doesn't seem to give me the download details for the file downloads
or at least I can't find them
. I'll have another root around Smiley  Also the new mining pool has a new UPS. Hopefully that
will avoid today's problems again.

best
Greg

One of my web developers is very skilled in Joomla if you ever have any questions I can throw them at her.

Thought this may be of some help with those analytics - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/analytics/site-analytics

If it doesn't and you still can't get the analytics you need, let me know and I will see if I can find another resolution for you!
legendary
Ah ok that makes sense, that image made it look like it was a specific page on the site for Tron that had all the visits, so not bad at all man!

No worries on the pool man, always something keeping you on your toes hah?  With all the little road blocks you have encountered since launching this, it has been very impressive watching you race right over them bud Cool
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Holy cow man, that 32k visits to that brand new page on your site is REALLY impressive!  Surprised though that with that many visits that we didn't see a bit more downloads.  I haven't looked at that page........is the copy on it decent Greg?

Hi IMJim,

That's total visits on the front page. Joomla doesn't seem to give me the download details for the file downloads
or at least I can't find them. I'll have another root around Smiley  Also the new mining pool has a new UPS. Hopefully that
will avoid today's problems again.

best
Greg
legendary
legendary
www.gcn.zone
www.gcoin.us unique website visits.

32,000+ had a look Smiley

legendary
www.gcn.zone

Tron downloads in the Playstore in less than 2 weeks Smiley

IOS is a completely different development environment compared to Android. Android requires Java, and IOS requires Swift, some Objective-C clone or something. They can't use any of the same code unless you do some pretty crazy stuff.

My project won't support IOS either, being made in jMonkey.. BUT, it seems that some people are working on a way to get jMonkey to work on IOS through some pretty crazy stuff, so yeah. Perhaps someday Tongue
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Tron doesn't work on blue stack ( pc emulator )

is there a way we can play this on PC like the slot machines

Hi Billyboy402,

Sorry but we're focused on a new release at the moment.
We can't spend time checking compatibility with the blue stack
emulator. Maybe in the future.

best
Greg

any chance is will come to IOS ?

Hi

Apple don't like Crypto coins.
It's a huge amount of work to complete a game
and the odds are if we got it on they would pull it
down in time. I'm not a fan of Apple products for
this reason.

Best
Greg

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

Hi Billyboy402,

best
Greg

any chance is will come to IOS ?
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Billyboy402,

best
Greg
Activity: 599
Merit: 500

Jump to: