Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 31. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Hi

We have been in contact with all of the exchanges we felt might be suitable.

Many of the exchanges are not looking for any extra traffic at this moment. They are maxed out.

A few are not taking new customer registrations so there is no point in joining.

The busy exchanges that can take extra traffic are charging big amounts of BTC to join.

We have spoke to Cryptopia. They have said we must wait for their new LTC / Doge offering.
I will point out that they were very helpful at what is a busy time for them.

We have been working on our own exchange. Progress is going well.

Nova say they will reopen. They don't give a timetable.

There are two other smaller exchanges we are talking to.

We believe there needs to be a minimum of three exchanges operational for gCn.
Even this now appears to be the bare minimum.

Exchanges have been overwhelmed in the last forty days. This is a situation we must work
around. I expect over the next six months systems will improve to meet the needs of all the
new cryptocurrency users that are entering the marketplace. Many cryptocurrencies had only
nominal growth for years. I tend to take a long term view.

Best
Greg

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
Cryptopia just added ox, 1337, 808, XRY, Photon, Panda and few other coins in BTC market and they are flying. Maybe time for Gerard to move his lazy irish ass out from pub and do something for this dead coin!

No, this coin not dead.. Tongue

Look at pool, miner put more than 25GH in one addres.. Tongue

We just need wait more time for greg do something like add gcn to new exchanger.. ^_^
What stops Cryptopia from adding Gcn at the BTC market, there is hardly any coin that is worth less than 1 Satoshi today, does it mean Gcn is the cheapest coin? They just added Oxfina and the price is doing greatly well.

In as much as it will be good for them to open the Gcn Market, it will be so much better if BTC market is opened. If my memory doesn't fail me, I remember that Gcn got to a price that is over 1 Satoshi at the Ltc market before it was closed

Yups, you right...

We just need to add more exchanger for gcn.. ^_^
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Cryptopia just added ox, 1337, 808, XRY, Photon, Panda and few other coins in BTC market and they are flying. Maybe time for Gerard to move his lazy irish ass out from pub and do something for this dead coin!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
What stops Cryptopia from adding Gcn at the BTC market, there is hardly any coin that is worth less than 1 Satoshi today, does it mean Gcn is the cheapest coin? They just added Oxfina and the price is doing greatly well.

In as much as it will be good for them to open the Gcn Market, it will be so much better if BTC market is opened. If my memory doesn't fail me, I remember that Gcn got to a price that is over 1 Satoshi at the Ltc market before it was closed

OxFina is a dead project. The forum thread call it a scam. The dev haven't posted on there for months. How is it possible that Cryptopia would add a dead coin and not add a BTC pairing for GCN? What kind of nonsense is this?
Activity: 92
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
If I can use GFILE.US for free whats the point of the coin? And how does it get value?
Activity: 73
Hey I seen that I can be refunded after a purchase of gcn. If not satisfied after two days.
I then mentioned that same post on telegram and ask if it was a good idea was then blocked so I guess I'll ask it here.
 Do you think it's a good idea. Some one can buy, then sell it back at and get in at better price if it goes down not to mention the increase of focus on that task tooken away from other task.

I just want to know if this was the idea that was already added or going to be added.  

I'm an investor I'm asking becuase I'm concerned about my investment. I am a long term holder but I want to really understand the scope of this project.

is it not aimed at all for investing purposes and used primarily for your store, gcar, and online games.

I think returns seems like a bad idea to me.  Please hire a professional marketing team or a panel or focus group to come to conclusions on decisions.

I'm sorry I just seen this this morning and had to adress it..
Quick question. Is it advisable to move the coins out from cryptopia into the gcoin's desktop wallet, or let it sit there and wait for the cryptopia markets open for btc? I brought the coin just a day before the markets shutdown.

Repeating my question again here... i have a lot invested in gcn, and i need to know how to protect my investment.

Message Cryptopia and ask them if they plan to reinstate GCoin on the exchange or if we are at risk for leaving it in our Cryptopia wallet. They usually give people a certain amount of time to remove their coins before all of the coins are gone. It happened to me with a different coin last year on Cryptopia.

Hi crypt0kid

They emailed me and confirmed they will be opening a seperate LTC/Doge market.
Their news feed holds all available information.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

They didn't give a date.

I expect they will be keeping all the same coins in place as before.

Best
Greg

Yes, cryptopia hold all available information about trade ltc and doge...
So, do something greg, we need this coin still live..

We need it, and you need it too...
We need GCN to the moon, and build big community...

After that, get more exchange for the best GCN price...
Activity: 90
Quick question. Is it advisable to move the coins out from cryptopia into the gcoin's desktop wallet, or let it sit there and wait for the cryptopia markets open for btc? I brought the coin just a day before the markets shutdown.

Repeating my question again here... i have a lot invested in gcn, and i need to know how to protect my investment.

Message Cryptopia and ask them if they plan to reinstate GCoin on the exchange or if we are at risk for leaving it in our Cryptopia wallet. They usually give people a certain amount of time to remove their coins before all of the coins are gone. It happened to me with a different coin last year on Cryptopia.
Hi crypt0kid  
here is the update of cryptopia:
Further Updates On LTC Basemarkets
I understand that while this may not be the update many people want to hear, it at least will hopefully provide everyone with a clear understanding of the path forward.

Cryptopia will be standing up new sister sites such as ltc.cryptopia.co.nz to handle base markets dedicated to LTC on their own trade engine and database to allow them to continue to trade, and allowing cryptopia.co.nz to resume registrations.

You will still need to transfer funds between the different sites to trade on each of them but this will be able to be handled instantly by Cryptopia in the background with atomic swaps, so you'll still have the single Cryptopia account that you use on the different exchanges.

As such, we will be permanently closing the LTC basemarkets on cryptopia.co.nz

Users will have a month to cancel their open orders after which point the markets will be closed and your orders will be cancelled for you.

Further updates on the timeline for the new LTC exchange will be posted as they become available.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone

Hi crypt0kid

They emailed me and confirmed they will be opening a seperate LTC/Doge market.
Their news feed holds all available information.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

They didn't give a date.

I expect they will be keeping all the same coins in place as before.

Best
Greg
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Activity: 126
We're all about people getting hold of some GCoin who can't afford
Quoinex is another exchange apps downloaded 10 Android. Interface on app store looks nice I have not seen the website version also I have not seen the reviews online. But Android reviews are 3.7 stars. Looks like been around since 2016

Hi Guys; there is a special offer of cryptopia for, nova exchange currencies

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Hi Greg, it's chance to make GCN to the moon again... Cheesy
Ehm, maybe not to the moon, but to the MARS.. :p

Let's do it greg, make this coin have high price again.. Cheesy
We will help what we can do.. Cheesy
Activity: 132
hi guys, i have a withdrawal of litcoin and gcn on https://globecryptomarkets.com for two days? I THINK IT'S THE SCAM

It's the scam.
I can not withdraw
My gcn lost all

It's always safe to move off exchange if you feel comfortable then send to gcn wallet you can download it on website. Or you can place it on southxchange.  Mine took minutes to transfer to Southxchange..

Cryptopia may be opening up sister markets ltc Doge pairs again I don't know when tho.
Haven't reviewed it. Only seen interface looks awful but c-Pat Ex small exchange.. worth looking into.. ?
Activity: 90
hi guys, i have a withdrawal of litcoin and gcn on https://globecryptomarkets.com for two days? I THINK IT'S THE SCAM
Activity: 76

Pages:
Jump to: