Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 32. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
GCN mining is also available on poolmin.com

Dedicated multicore server with high performance.
No registration required.

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:3433 -u -p -c=GCN

Promotional fee 0% till 15/02/2017
Happy mining!!!! :-)

Today our site was victim of a extreme large DDOS attack
In few hours we are back again with cloudflare protection stronger than ever!!!

poolmin.com

Please note that new mining url on poolmin.com is mine.poolmin.com
I made this change for give more strength in case or DDOS attach

The right sintax is:

Code:

Activity: 90

Hi Guys; there is a special offer of cryptopia for, nova exchange currencies

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Code:

Today our site was victim of a extreme large DDOS attack
In few hours we are back again with cloudflare protection stronger than ever!!!

poolmin.com

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Pool for gcoin-gcn
http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started   

Payout every 10 minuts Fee 1%

Configuration:   
Username:  your gcoin-gcn wallet address
Password:   anything
Algorithm:   scrypt

Updated difficulty

URL (difficulty 64):            stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3191
URL (difficulty 256):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3192
URL (difficulty 512):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3193
URL (difficulty 1024):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3194
URL (difficulty 2048):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3195
URL (difficulty 4096):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3196
URL (difficulty 16384):      stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3197
Activity: 73
Has anyone applied for the vote at altcoin.io so we can vote for the coin to be added? They look at the coin as a whole however and make assumptions based on project dev team and demand. But we can vote for it..
Activity: 76
Quick question. Is it advisable to move the coins out from cryptopia into the gcoin's desktop wallet, or let it sit there and wait for the cryptopia markets open for btc? I brought the coin just a day before the markets shutdown.
Activity: 20
The social community is booming already but more activity on Twitter, Reddit and Telegram is very welcome.
guys do u think this coin has a futur ? or it will reach 0.1 in futur ?

All investments are risky but this coin has been around since 2014 has a developer that's constantly interacting on here and has a lot of ppl that believe in it.

Right now it has exchange issue due to cryptopia. They are only working on that at the moment.

Me personally I invested because with some tweaks and design as well as target development this coin will shine.its also stated they are going to be an exchange.

10 cents means big market cap. But if all cryptos and market cap move into the trillions it could be 10 cents possibly more . We went from 800b down to 500b in a few weeks.

Big money pulled out, big money needs to come back in. I just hope Greg's coin is visible next time with better design and path..

If you do buy,
please share on socail media, YouTube videos on how to buy the coin what the coin is about and what it means to you. It's a community coin ppl can help it shine and help get it in front of investors.
GCN is a good fit with DOGE as a pair, but a problem is most of the major, popular exchanges don't offer DOGE pairs.

A 1000:1 swap would be beneficial to up the value and stand tall with a BTC pair, but I'm sure that's not in the cards.

We need an exchange like Bleutrade was in 2014-15.  

I 100% Agree!!!  Bleutrade is pretty good and up and coming.  KuCoin is also a young & hot exchange that is quickly gaining popularity!!!
I really do hope this exchange issue gets handled by end of 1st Quarter.

Hi

We have approached both exchanges and offered to pay their fee.

No response yet.

Most exchanges are under pressure and are not looking for more traffic until they adjust their systems.

All suggestions are welcome. This is our main task right now. We are happy to pay any exchanges.

Has anyone used

www.openledger.io

or

https://www.lykke.com

Feedback here would be really helpful

Many thanks.
Best
Greg

Read some bad reviews on open ledger however it is decentralized exchange.  I'm gonna look into the other one now..

I just checked lykke they seem good and have great interface. Their still small but can grow. I read good reviews about them and they even allow forex trading which could bring more ppl from other markets into crypto.. I like them..

Okcoin don't know if you look into it. South Korea exchange but goggle says based in China I don't know if you looked into it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://poolmin.com:3433 -u -p -c=GCN

Hi

We will be editing the website a bit in about a week and will include this information
Best
Greg

Hi, I know you are so busy with this project but please reply my message. Thank you.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
guys do u think this coin has a futur ? or it will reach 0.1 in futur ?
Activity: 17
Howdy,

I found this on the Cryptopia forums.

A guy claiming they are opening a new exchange. has a website but could be fake.

https://ico.wcex.co/
Activity: 18
 update the total supply in coinmarketcap soon

Thanks

Whitepaper & roadmap

Do come to telegram channel officially 👍

t.me/gcncoin 👍👍
GCN is a good fit with DOGE as a pair, but a problem is most of the major, popular exchanges don't offer DOGE pairs.

A 1000:1 swap would be beneficial to up the value and stand tall with a BTC pair, but I'm sure that's not in the cards.

I 100% Agree!!!  Bleutrade is pretty good and up and coming.  KuCoin is also a young & hot exchange that is quickly gaining popularity!!!

Hi

No response yet.

Most exchanges are under pressure and are not looking for more traffic until they adjust their systems.

All suggestions are welcome. This is our main task right now. We are happy to pay any exchanges.

Has anyone used

www.openledger.io

or

Many thanks.
Best
Greg

Read some bad reviews on open ledger however it is decentralized exchange.  I'm gonna look into the other one now..

I just checked lykke they seem good and have great interface. Their still small but can grow. I read good reviews about them and they even allow forex trading which could bring more ppl from other markets into crypto.. I like them..

Activity: 18
Update GCN telegram in website

t.me/Gcncoin

And put it out in Gcn twitter handle 👍

Code:

Hi

We will be editing the website a bit in about a week and will include this information
Best
Greg

Thank you!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://poolmin.com:3433 -u -p -c=GCN

Hi

Best
Greg

Activity: 9

Hi

No response yet.

Has anyone used

www.openledger.io

or

Many thanks.
Best
Greg

That's a bummer... Well coinhitex @ https://coinhitex.com/ looks very good and based on reviews it is a promising exchange.  I don't know much about OpenLedger but at this moment GCN must make a move towards the first "Decent" or "Better" exchange that will open their doors and help GCN reach THE MOON!!!!

Marvin

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone

Hi

No response yet.

Has anyone used

www.openledger.io

or

Many thanks.
Best
Greg
Pages:
Jump to: