Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 30. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can the dev or community confirm if there has been a recent change to naming of the coin on coinmarketcap.com
I pull data through the API so found it through an error and just wanted to confirm that it recently went from
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcoin/
to
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcn-coin/

Appreciate the help.

EDIT: Read the updated OP and it answers my question. Yes.
GCoin is listed on CRYPTOPIA.CO.NZ

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GCN_BTC

Thank you for support
Activity: 9
Can the dev or community confirm if there has been a recent change to naming of the coin on coinmarketcap.com
I pull data through the API so found it through an error and just wanted to confirm that it recently went from
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcoin/
to
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcn-coin/

Appreciate the help.

EDIT: Read the updated OP and it answers my question. Yes.
Activity: 73
It looks like Cryptopia listed this scamcoin.

The top holder only has about 20 billion.

How many do you think this person will be able to sell at one satoshi to the unwashed masses (*after cryptopia takes its prearrange payment)?  Only time will tell.

PS - Stop trying to get people to promote scamcoins.

I don't understand why you think it's a scam coin. Everyone says that but they never say why. It may need work and some updates but how is it a scam coin if you can do real world things with it.. south xchange is trading this coin and I'm making good money on there. But of course I hold for long term.

Did you buy too high?
Did you miss out?
Did you actually get scammed from this coin?
Did you loose coins in exchange some how?

I don't understand
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
It looks like Cryptopia listed this scamcoin.

The top holder only has about 20 billion.

How many do you think this person will be able to sell at one satoshi to the unwashed masses (*after cryptopia takes its prearrange payment)?  Only time will tell.

PS - Stop trying to get people to promote scamcoins.
Activity: 20
The telegram admins are very ban happy. I got banned for saying I thought something was a good idea. Hopefully they can be a bit more open and inclusive to new members in the future and not scare away GCN investors.

Yea I hear you.. but it's ok because I think this coin has a lot of potential. And that's all that matters I just like to throw my two cents out there every once in a while lol..

I agree with you guys, ban happy admins are frustrating. I know how much effort you put into GCN Larric. Just sad.
But at the end of the day we need to get as many members as possible on BOTH channels.
Therefore I call upon Greg once more. Please promote telegram and discord via Facebook sir. Thanks.
The telegram admins are very ban happy. I got banned for saying I thought something was a good idea. Hopefully they can be a bit more open and inclusive to new members in the future and not scare away GCN investors.

Yea I hear you.. but it's ok because I think this coin has a lot of potential. And that's all that matters I just like to throw my two cents out there every once in a while lol..
Hi gCn, Greg. The Telegram community is quite a fun group to be part off. Numbers are growing strong and steadily the last days and weeks and our 250th member joined us just today. But.. Bigger numbers are better ofcourse!! Since Facebook has 16,7k followers, could you do a little promotion there? If you are reading this and have not joined yet: t.me/GCNCoin

Can't even post any concerns or questions without being banned.  Join the discord it has way more members and you can debate whether an idea is a good one or bad one.
I asked why coins are refundable? And stated I don't agree with that. Then showed the source where I seen it from gcn official telegram. Then boom banned.  I can't just give my Tron or verge or litecoin back. Lol buy high give them back and get in lower.. big money will never invest in that structure..

That sucks man. I quess they have fud about fud.. Still have a soft spot for that community though.  Joined discord earlier today so that's settled. (TwoFishBaBoem)

I was the one playing around on photo shop and trying to come up with some design ideas I remember you check out my 3d coin on discord under logo and design ideas still working on it. But using blender to design it. Feed back is always welcome..
Activity: 2
Hi gCn, Greg. The Telegram community is quite a fun group to be part off. Numbers are growing strong and steadily the last days and weeks and our 250th member joined us just today. But.. Bigger numbers are better ofcourse!! Since Facebook has 16,7k followers, could you do a little promotion there? If you are reading this and have not joined yet: t.me/GCNCoin

Can't even post any concerns or questions without being banned.  Join the discord it has way more members and you can debate whether an idea is a good one or bad one.
I asked why coins are refundable? And stated I don't agree with that. Then showed the source where I seen it from gcn official telegram. Then boom banned.  I can't just give my Tron or verge or litecoin back. Lol buy high give them back and get in lower.. big money will never invest in that structure..

That sucks man. I quess they have fud about fud.. Still have a soft spot for that community though.  Joined discord earlier today so that's settled. (TwoFishBaBoem)
If your new to this coin... I'm a real believer in this project.

If your wondering how to obtain this coin. You can go to Southxchange and buy. If your nervous about the exchange and putting your money in it.. Just sign up, follow my Twitter @larric3 I give out 5000 coins out to people that follow me and gCn. It's important to follow both.

All you have to do is go to my pinned tweet on my profile. post your South exchange deposit address on my twitter account and retweet it. I choose a random person every Saturday morning.

This way you can see the transaction speed and own some of these coins. Then you can buy more if you like..

Can't even post any concerns or questions without being banned.  Join the discord it has way more members and you can debate whether an idea is a good one or bad one.
I asked why coins are refundable? And stated I don't agree with that. Then showed the source where I seen it from gcn official telegram. Then boom banned.  I can't just give my Tron or verge or litecoin back. Lol buy high give them back and get in lower.. big money will never invest in that structure..
Activity: 90
Hi

We have been in contact with all of the exchanges we felt might be suitable.

Many of the exchanges are not looking for any extra traffic at this moment. They are maxed out.

A few are not taking new customer registrations so there is no point in joining.

The busy exchanges that can take extra traffic are charging big amounts of BTC to join.

We have spoke to Cryptopia. They have said we must wait for their new LTC / Doge offering.
I will point out that they were very helpful at what is a busy time for them.

We have been working on our own exchange. Progress is going well.

Nova say they will reopen. They don't give a timetable.

There are two other smaller exchanges we are talking to.

We believe there needs to be a minimum of three exchanges operational for gCn.
Even this now appears to be the bare minimum.

Exchanges have been overwhelmed in the last forty days. This is a situation we must work
around. I expect over the next six months systems will improve to meet the needs of all the
new cryptocurrency users that are entering the marketplace. Many cryptocurrencies had only
nominal growth for years. I tend to take a long term view.

Best
Greg

I agree with long term..

But..
Can we get a teaser of what kind of exchange it's planning to be that you guys are working on or a visual update lol..

I and others would love to see a little bit..  or even just some pair details. If not now can we have a date to look forward to this teaser..

Also try not to wait to long on exchange. They are coming out all the time.   Wink

i keep holding long term 1M gcn on August 2017 to now , anf bought more and more GCN because i 'm believer

I like
GOOD WORK Wink
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Hi

Many of the exchanges are not looking for any extra traffic at this moment. They are maxed out.

A few are not taking new customer registrations so there is no point in joining.

The busy exchanges that can take extra traffic are charging big amounts of BTC to join.

We have spoke to Cryptopia. They have said we must wait for their new LTC / Doge offering.

Exchanges have been overwhelmed in the last forty days. This is a situation we must work
around. I expect over the next six months systems will improve to meet the needs of all the
new cryptocurrency users that are entering the marketplace. Many cryptocurrencies had only

Best
Greg

I agree with long term..

But..
Can we get a teaser of what kind of exchange it's planning to be that you guys are working on or a visual update lol..

I and others would love to see a little bit..  or even just some pair details. If not now can we have a date to look forward to this teaser..

Also try not to wait to long on exchange. They are coming out all the time.   Wink

i keep holding long term 1M gcn on August 2017 to now , anf bought more and more GCN because i 'm believer

I like
Activity: 534
Greg will succeed, even if it takes a huge number of hours and months, but still ...
 attract supporters of new developers to your project, it will also be a strong and huge success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 35
An exchange with GCN as a trading pair would be awesome... I can see it helping to prop up and lend credibility to newer, lesser value coins.  We're a long way from parity with the BTC/ETH/LTC/DOGE of the world, but an affordable entry cost for new coins with great ideas will benefit more projects far and wide.  As they say, a rising tide lifts all ships... I don't see any real down-side to any of this.
Activity: 335
Hi

Best
Greg

I agree with long term..

But..

I and others would love to see a little bit..  or even just some pair details. If not now can we have a date to look forward to this teaser..

Also try not to wait to long on exchange. They are coming out all the time.   Wink

Hi

Best
Greg

I agree with long term..

But..

Pages:
Jump to: