Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 34. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
The situation is becoming dire for GCN without an exchange to trade on. I don't know if CoinMarketCap will delist coins, but I don't think any of us want to even be in that conversation. We need to get listed on some type of exchange and we need trading volume asap.

Hi

We are listed here:

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GCN/LTC

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcoin/?utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=cmcwidget&utm_source=gcn.zone&utm_content=gcoin

Is re-connected.

best
Gerg

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
The situation is becoming dire for GCN without an exchange to trade on. I don't know if CoinMarketCap will delist coins, but I don't think any of us want to even be in that conversation. We need to get listed on some type of exchange and we need trading volume asap.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Hi Greg,
I sent to my friend 20 files via gfile.us. He downloaded it (correctly with solved capcha) bud I did not get any GCN (8843 GCN). What is wrong? I sent it from EU to USA...is it problem? Thanks Petr

I had the same problem, twice.
Not sure why I haven't received the GCN.

Greg, any idea why?  Huh

i think you sent too many file ,so  our system sent it only one . other you didn't receive GCN
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Greg,
I sent to my friend 20 files via gfile.us. He downloaded it (correctly with solved capcha) bud I did not get any GCN (8843 GCN). What is wrong? I sent it from EU to USA...is it problem? Thanks Petr

Greg, any idea why?  Huh

Hi

Details here

http://gcn.zone/gfile.html

best
Greg
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi Greg,

Greg, any idea why?  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
so many chinese language, who have any video to guide for me that how about to setup wallet and earn GCN from playgame?
GCN Team is Chinese? so many chinese language in android app wallet
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hey guys I'm new to GCN and have some trouble with the android app game. I keep on trying to play - but I keep on getting the message "servers are temporarily unavilable2" what is wrong with my app?

They run out of gCn fast
Details here

http://gcn.zone/entertainment.html
Activity: 1
Hey guys I'm new to GCN and have some trouble with the android app game. I keep on trying to play - but I keep on getting the message "servers are temporarily unavilable2" what is wrong with my app?
Activity: 20
JamesBond is doing great things for GCN. Please support his efforts. You should check the telegram community. People are actually helping GCN not only by spreading the word, 1 guy even designed a website for you. Only the beginning.
Activity: 17
Good Day everyone,

My discussion is on the GCN Coin 200 Billion supply.

Through research and from talks with the community I feel Gcn is a coin and company with a bright future. With there very own exchange opening up, (and if they trade a range of other coins on the site). Then I have no dout Gcn will have a bigger roll to play.

So with Gcns plans and expansion accelerating now more then ever, does it not seem that 200 billion supply might effect the coin negatively and cause a devalue effect.
Im not sure how a supply works if its hard coded into the blockchain.

Perhaps halting the supply at 155 billion, and when the time comes lift it as needed.

Just my thoughts.
Activity: 73
I got a question if you sale coins on the website does it affect the prices of the exchanges? ppl buy coins on the website.. then sale on the exchange..

I like the fact that ppl can buy easily but id rather see more volume in the exchanges we currently listed in. Would that be a problem at all. And wouldn't it force ppl to sign up with an exchange and create volume.

Activity: 18
Need to stop giving free coins sir by any means,

Then only token will get value in exchange...

Also if you come as admin in telegram , it will be nice
t.me/GCNcoin
They are nearly 150 members now , soon will be going to 500members.u know who can do it

exchanges will check website , little tweak is need.

also it seems some malware alert is showing in website .

Just run diagonistic sir

Activity: 9
Greg - I was finally able to download the Old Wallet without a single problem but like "BuyOnTop" said...it is very wise to update the new wallet because there will be a lot of newbies who will freak out and leave your website because of the fear of catching a virus.  Besides that; I must say, I am very happy with my first purchase og "GCoin" and I am looking forward to buy a whole lot more before Gcoin takes off....  I have a strong feeling about this coin and the projects it has, especially "GCAR".
how about can i earn GCN ? without mining, anyhave some orthers method?
Someone please fix (disinfect) the GCN wallet.  I just tried downloading the Windows Wallet to my PC and my antivirus caught a virus (Malware) Thank GOD!!!

Hi

Try the old one

https://github.com/GregGeoghegan/GCoin-GCN-Source (Some virus checkers prefer this one)

There is no virus. The code is open source so anyone can check it

Some virus checkers are not accurates.

Best
Greg

I expierenced the same problem. Newbies like me don't download some older version on some github source code. You should fix this asap I think. Crypto is indeed mainstream now, but mainstream folks shit in their pants when the virusscanner goes crazy and will leave GCN because of it.
Someone please fix (disinfect) the GCN wallet.  I just tried downloading the Windows Wallet to my PC and my antivirus caught a virus (Malware) Thank GOD!!!

Hi

Try the old one

https://github.com/GregGeoghegan/GCoin-GCN-Source (Some virus checkers prefer this one)

Best
Greg

I expierenced the same problem. Newbies like me don't download some older version on some github source code. You should fix this asap I think. Crypto is indeed mainstream now, but mainstream folks shit in their pants when the virusscanner goes crazy and will leave GCN because of it.

I agree - There has to be a fixed.  Malware Virus are not necessarily your best friend and I keep my computer very clean.  Matter of fact...now that I think about it.  I have downloaded 3 other wallets.  1. HTML5 2. PAC. 3. Etherwallet and I have never seen this MALWARE VIRUS pop up on my computer.  Something does not sound right....  Please explain why I should go against my doubt and why GCN wallets can't get fixed???   Below you will find the meaning of MALWARE and why it should not be taken lightly. 

Thanks for understanding.

"Malware" is short for malicious software and used as a single term to refer to virus, spy ware, worm etc. Malware is designed to cause damage to a stand alone computer or a networked pc. So wherever a malware term is used it means a program which is designed to damage your computer it may be a virus, worm or Trojan.

Just because your antivirus calls something malware doesn't mean that it's actually malware. It can be a false positive. As Greg mentioned, the code is open source. You can check it for yourself. Right now, GCoin devs need to focus on new exchanges for trading GCoin. There are also many other things in the loop. There are things of much higher priority, so if you are waiting for an update on the wallet, you'll be waiting for a very long time.

That's very true also. And the whole marketing of the coin. Greg needs someone who can make nice facebook and twitter banner. Unfortunately I'm no Picasso myself, else I would've helped. Best I can do is buy lots of GCN.

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

I agree - There has to be a fixed.  Malware Virus are not necessarily your best friend and I keep my computer very clean.  Matter of fact...now that I think about it.  I have downloaded 3 other wallets.  1. HTML5 2. PAC. 3. Etherwallet and I have never seen this MALWARE VIRUS pop up on my computer.  Something does not sound right....  Please explain why I should go against my doubt and why GCN wallets can't get fixed???   Below you will find the meaning of MALWARE and why it should not be taken lightly. 

"Malware" is short for malicious software and used as a single term to refer to virus, spy ware, worm etc. Malware is designed to cause damage to a stand alone computer or a networked pc. So wherever a malware term is used it means a program which is designed to damage your computer it may be a virus, worm or Trojan.

Greg, sorry to be blunt but no is not an option for this. I'm not a dev, so you have to tell me. Why not replace the version on gcnzone with the older one on github, of which you say there are no such malware problems?
I own Cardano, Verge, Tron, Sia and GCN is my gamble. I do not have issues like this with my other wallets. Its unacceptable.
Still pretty crazy about GCN, the community and this dev. Thank you for your efforts Greg.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Just because your antivirus calls something malware doesn't mean that it's actually malware. It can be a false positive. As Greg mentioned, the code is open source. You can check it for yourself. Right now, GCoin devs need to focus on new exchanges for trading GCoin. There are also many other things in the loop. There are things of much higher priority, so if you are waiting for an update on the wallet, you'll be waiting for a very long time.
Activity: 2
Hi Greg,
legendary
www.gcn.zone
After long time wanted to try out slots game again, but Android app says that servers are temporary unavailable. How long this will take? Also bike game isn't cashable out. All it says "try it later".

Thanks!

P.S. This coin must be at least at 1 sat these crazy crypto days.

Hi

Games updates are here http://gcn.zone/entertainment.html

Slots runs out very fast. In an hour

Light Bikes about 3

Bubbles maybe 12.

We have to focus on exchanges.

No time to readjust the games at the moment.
Best
Greg

Pages:
Jump to: