Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 33. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
GCN is a good fit with DOGE as a pair, but a problem is most of the major, popular exchanges don't offer DOGE pairs.

A 1000:1 swap would be beneficial to up the value and stand tall with a BTC pair, but I'm sure that's not in the cards.

We need an exchange like Bleutrade was in 2014-15. 

I 100% Agree!!!  Bleutrade is pretty good and up and coming.  KuCoin is also a young & hot exchange that is quickly gaining popularity!!!
I really do hope this exchange issue gets handled by end of 1st Quarter.
Activity: 35
GCN is a good fit with DOGE as a pair, but a problem is most of the major, popular exchanges don't offer DOGE pairs.

A 1000:1 swap would be beneficial to up the value and stand tall with a BTC pair, but I'm sure that's not in the cards.

We need an exchange like Bleutrade was in 2014-15. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Price of GCN has been decimated due to the @Cryptopia debacle. This is a very valuable lesson in that no coin should ever rely solely on a single exchange. If anything happens to that exchange, it could make it nearly impossible for a coin to regain its momentum. Not saying that GCN won't be able to make a comeback, but had we been listed on multiple exchanges this whole time, we would never have had to experience what we're going through now.

We just have to find 1 legit exchange to list GCN. You can't shake the tag of being called a "shitcoin" if the only exchanges that will list you are all "shit exchanges". Hence the importance of trying to find at least 1 legit and decent exchange to list the coin. We need the community's help on this one. What non-shit exchange could be reach out to for a listing?
Activity: 73
Hi

Has anyone tried https://hashflare.io ?

Best
Greg

I have not but you tube videos show a lot of info about them. 

Activity: 2
Greetings to all colleagues in this GCNcoin community. Recently I knew the currency and I became interested and I already acquired some and I intend to acquire much more. I would like to ask some questions about the wallet that installs in the computer. I would like to know if I get coins in it if it does not, like a monthly reward. I would like to know where I see what each command for those codes is on the wallet console. I appreciate all the information.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hey Greg, when do you think you will be releasing a whitepaper?

Many thanks!

It's posted here but it looks like the name needs to be changed from GCoin to gcn..

https://github.com/OpenNetworking/gcoin-community/wiki/Gcoin-white-paper-English

Hi Guys,

We're working 24/7 on urgent issues like Exchanges etc.

We will have  to address other issues at a later date.

Best
Greg
Activity: 73

Many thanks!

It's posted here but it looks like the name needs to be changed from GCoin to gcn..

https://github.com/OpenNetworking/gcoin-community/wiki/Gcoin-white-paper-English
Activity: 1
Hey Greg! Big fan of GCN here, was just wondering if you'll be releasing a whitepaper in the near future!

Many thanks!
Activity: 2
The situation is becoming dire for GCN without an exchange to trade on. I don't know if CoinMarketCap will delist coins, but I don't think any of us want to even be in that conversation. We need to get listed on some type of exchange and we need trading volume asap.

Hi

We are listed here:

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GCN/LTC

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcoin/?utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=cmcwidget&utm_source=gcn.zone&utm_content=gcoin

Is re-connected.

best
Gerg

Just seen the new price on the CMC...
Bought them with 135$/1 mil, now they're worth 35$/1mil.

I'm sure it will go up again but the question I have is similar to another one recently asked.

Can we limit the free GCN given away?
It will be great if people will get it by paying for it or even better - trade it on the southXchange for now (hopefully to new exchanges as well)...
Can we get your view here please, Greg?

Cheers!  Lips sealed

Hi

There are many views on what the best course of action is. Our view is to get as many users as possible
and fix the exchange problems. There isn't all that much won on games etc any more. All the coins seem to be dropping at
the moment. Crypto isn't for the faint hearted. I feel it's best to take a long term view. See where you are in one year.
The long term gCn users waited near four years for their reward.

best
Greg

Hi Greg, do you plan on releasing a whitepaper for GCoin. Most modern currencies have one?
Activity: 182
GCN mining is also available on poolmin.com

Dedicated multicore server with high performance.
No registration required.

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:3433 -u -p -c=GCN

Promotional fee 0% till 15/02/2018
Happy mining!!!! :-)

legendary
www.gcn.zone
It appears globecryptomarkets is closing up shop early (after admin advised to withdraw all coins by 1/25).  Just tried logging in (correct u/n, pw and capcha) and presented with a "Sory You Do not Have Permission To Access This Page. Please contact support!!" page.

Support ticket submitted, will advise as I learn more.  Love to get my coins outta there, but for one brief shining moment I scored 30 litochis on about a million GCN.  Bragging rights will be preserved if I can get 'em outta there LOL.

Hi,

They say they will fix the problems and re-open shortly.

That's four exchanges that say they will be re-opened shortly

Cryptopia
Nova
CoinsMarkets
Globecryptomarkets.

Maybe they will all re-open fingers crossed.

We will continue the search for more.
There are guys out here with the flu so
there is no spare time. All focus is on exchanges.

best
Greg

Activity: 35
It appears globecryptomarkets is closing up shop early (after admin advised to withdraw all coins by 1/25).  Just tried logging in (correct u/n, pw and capcha) and presented with a "Sory You Do not Have Permission To Access This Page. Please contact support!!" page.

Support ticket submitted, will advise as I learn more.  Love to get my coins outta there, but for one brief shining moment I scored 30 litochis on about a million GCN.  Bragging rights will be preserved if I can get 'em outta there LOL.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
The situation is becoming dire for GCN without an exchange to trade on. I don't know if CoinMarketCap will delist coins, but I don't think any of us want to even be in that conversation. We need to get listed on some type of exchange and we need trading volume asap.

Hi

We are listed here:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gcoin/?utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=cmcwidget&utm_source=gcn.zone&utm_content=gcoin

Is re-connected.

best
Gerg

I'm sure it will go up again but the question I have is similar to another one recently asked.

It will be great if people will get it by paying for it or even better - trade it on the southXchange for now (hopefully to new exchanges as well)...

Cheers!  Lips sealed

Hi

There are many views on what the best course of action is. Our view is to get as many users as possible
and fix the exchange problems. There isn't all that much won on games etc any more. All the coins seem to be dropping at
the moment. Crypto isn't for the faint hearted. I feel it's best to take a long term view. See where you are in one year.
The long term gCn users waited near four years for their reward.

best
Greg

Activity: 4

Hi

We are listed here:

Is re-connected.

best
Gerg

Cheers!  Lips sealed
Dear Bitcointalk members ive came here to seek help with some Phone wallet related problems, right now i have no idea where else to seek for help. Since the exchanges around GCN were quite uncertain of staying up. So i decided to take all my coins and put it in a wallet but since my Anti Virus kept trowing it off i placed all my tokens in the so called slot's Wallet on a phone. I had quite a large amount there and after several attempts i got my desktop wallet working so i wanted to collect all my coins again to later on store everything safely on my desktop Wallet.

But here comes the problem after transfering 50% of my coins from my phone wallet the other 50% did not went trough, ive payed the fee's the blockchain is updated everything is working correctly. Right now my last transaction of 50% is still not transfering it says: This Payment has not been transmitted yet. My transaction of 2M total is still stuck somewhere on the grid. Ive made the 2 transactions at the 8th of Januari and right now its the 17th already.

If there is someone who has experienced the same problem and/or would like to see some pictures, then please contact me for my email/skype/discord etc.
Activity: 28
Who merges coins? Students ice cream not enough?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?
I'll send you free 1000 GCNs if you send me your GCN address via PM
Activity: 27
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: