Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 36. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Do we have a timeframe when coinmarketcap will list south SouthXchange?  I have GCN in my portfolio but it never gets updated so I never know what it's currently at.
Activity: 18
@gfilenetwork

I holded this coin from nov 2016 , then cryptopia took it away
I promoted gcn coin so much in nova exchange and cryotopia exchange ,both did issues to coin due to low trade
Even the community manager of Cryptopia fairlady knows me
But my coin got lost , i went to fighting mode with them .....still i dont have those
They banned me for speaking about gcn coin ,
My journey with gcn is no less than sufferring 😔 but still i promoted gcn coin . You will see @officiallybond will my twitter handle if you type gcncoin in twitter.
There were times i was angry with coin since i lost it but  i always promoted it every place i go .
But the founder never knew there was someone promoting gcn coin in nova  , cryptopia and even  twitter

Few days back founder was kind enuff to help me understand the issues ,since i am a learner of this things .
I am not rich nor do u have a computer ,just using my samsung tab for years back in home .
Computer has got broken.

I believe founder is extremely talented, he made app , token and then had to msnage exchange listing all my himself

I promote not just for oimething in back but with heart.this was my first altcoin purchase post bitcoin

NEED OF THE HOUR : EXCHANGES , if possible token burn after listing in min 5 markets & Spread the News

Doesnt matter , if its a new exchange, please list it sir.
I thing there are free exchanges which are being made to list tokens
But those are erc20 platform token , again i dont understand the technicals
I am talking on plain text.

There is bitcoin  ,  one day people will say there is @GCNCoin too
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
https://globecryptomarkets.com/market/158

Hi
These guys have LTC and Doge trading.
They welcome new customers.
Feedback would be great.
Best
Greg

This site looks great! Let's get listed on this as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Greg:
I do not know if I, or the other person who was working on a website offended you, but you made no comment about it (at least not to what I can see). My intent was not to cause issues, but just to see the reaction to a more updated website. People like new and shiny things. I think we are like crows Smiley. Anyhow, even if you do not want anyone else to help with the website, I think it should be made more appealing to people who are new to this coin. I think it's better to invest some time in the face of the coin, than worry about other aspects. If the coin starts to get momentum, and people check out the site, they might not want to invest, as they might not have an initial positive reaction to the site. That might make them turn away. Remember, people are (in general) materialistic, and looks are all that matters in many cases. I missed the boat on a few coins, because I looked at the website when the coin was next to nothing, and never bought in. They then updated the site, and the prices rose quite a bit (in some cases went from almost nothing to over 20 cents). I think this one has a lot of potential, as you are one of the most active devs I have seen on any of the coins I have looked into. It would be a shame not to build on that.

Just my opinion, but I know of others on here that feel the same. Just putting it out there...

Hi,

We receive a lot of idea's etc every day. Many are very good.

At the moment we must put all effort into the exchange issues.

We feel this is the most important thing.

We can look at other idea's when the exchange situation has been rectified.

If other gCn users have any exchange related idea's we will of course examine them immediately.

Best
Greg

Greg,
I agree that getting new exchanges on board should be the priority. However, once that is done, the website is in dire need of an overhaul. At some point, a rebrand would be highly recommended to continue growing the community. I saw a video on Youtube where someone was talking about buying some GCN coins, but commented on how bad the website design was. It should be addressed at some point, however, right now the only thing that we should be focused on is getting GCN on more exchanges. Exchanges are the priority and all energy should be spent on that aspect until we are back up and running again. Continue pushing forward with exchanges. I say that we should try to get listed on CoinExchange.io. Great job on getting us listed on SouthXchange.com The design of SouthXchange looks much better than TradeSatoshi and definitely much better than CoinsMarkets.
Activity: 73
Greg:
I do not know if I, or the other person who was working on a website offended you, but you made no comment about it (at least not to what I can see). My intent was not to cause issues, but just to see the reaction to a more updated website. People like new and shiny things. I think we are like crows Smiley. Anyhow, even if you do not want anyone else to help with the website, I think it should be made more appealing to people who are new to this coin. I think it's better to invest some time in the face of the coin, than worry about other aspects. If the coin starts to get momentum, and people check out the site, they might not want to invest, as they might not have an initial positive reaction to the site. That might make them turn away. Remember, people are (in general) materialistic, and looks are all that matters in many cases. I missed the boat on a few coins, because I looked at the website when the coin was next to nothing, and never bought in. They then updated the site, and the prices rose quite a bit (in some cases went from almost nothing to over 20 cents). I think this one has a lot of potential, as you are one of the most active devs I have seen on any of the coins I have looked into. It would be a shame not to build on that.

Just my opinion, but I know of others on here that feel the same. Just putting it out there...

I agree it would be nice to hear something about it. I'm working on a 3d model of the coin in blender. But if your not open to any changes at all to the design and look of the website and logo. As well as Gcn meaning something maybe GRID COIN NETWORK. I'll stop and hope for the best. But it would be nice. Your a programing master let the design go.. I also seen Grammer issues on the current website there are bullet points that are incorrectly formatted double lined sentence have two bullet points.  And in the menu section it says front page instead of home there's purple text over black background. There's no explanation of what the coin does on first look.

The design is the first impression.. the ease of understanding is second... and the application is last. But too many applications will confuse ppl. I think creating the exchange is the best idea. 1 it solves a problem. 2 it limits too many applications. 3 it provides a reason to buy and trade the coin and if you can beat kucoin and binance price you will do great things man.. You should start private page and have people sign up to be members ( coin holders) help you and vote on changes. but don't announce it until things are complete so you can meet deadlines.

It would be nice though if this is something your looking into. Or even nice to hear it's staying and won't change. I know there's an exchange issue but maybe if and I don't mean this negatively if the website easier to understand. and white paper with road map was publish on a newly user friendly website. There would be more demand. Ppl would wonder how did I miss this coin. I would put more work into something to make ppl want it more. Exchanges are just ways to get those things your listed on one to allow ppl to get in and slowly get out.  But the big exchanges require the above to be listed. We got time. Man thanks for creating the coin. This in my opinion is gonna make ppl think how the hell did I miss that coin and where did it come from.
Going to help promote greg in a new style.....wait and watch.best part i dont have a cimputer yet , all i have is samsung tab now.

I got plans to take gcn to next kebel despite i dont know any technical work

But i like world wide web

Love you sir 🙌
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Greg:

Hi,

We receive a lot of idea's etc every day. Many are very good.

At the moment we must put all effort into the exchange issues.

We feel this is the most important thing.

We can look at other idea's when the exchange situation has been rectified.

If other gCn users have any exchange related idea's we will of course examine them immediately.

Best
Greg

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Damn it ... got 15m gcn stuck on coinsmarket ... i guess that is goodbye ... This is really sad .... Has anybody succeeded in logging into CM and withdrawing coins?
Activity: 6
Greg:

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Pool for gcoin-gcn
http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started   

Payout every 10 minuts Fee 1%

Configuration:   
Username:  your gcoin-gcn wallet address
Password:   anything
Algorithm:   scrypt

Updated difficulty

URL (difficulty 64):            stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3191
URL (difficulty 256):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3192
URL (difficulty 512):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3193
URL (difficulty 1024):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3194
URL (difficulty 2048):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3195
URL (difficulty 4096):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3196
URL (difficulty 16384):      stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3197

What is the setting for android wallet
I have entered ip address but what is the peer port to be used in slots wallet in android
Give a tutorial

Cryptopia was harsh on you since you didnt pay attention to Adding new markets.
And i am upset from 6 months regarding gcn coin after mine is lost in cryptopia

●Have you considered total revamp , you can run a development campaign fundraiser for GCcoin

●why not a new name [GregNetwork or GregProject]

●Why not promote in twitter once sir

There us GFile which needs payment options by All top cryptocoin , not just gcn
(Co-exist with others)

Gfile project needs to be promoted more .
You are doing everything but it looks like mixed up

On theory , gcn looks good but when i buy it , it looks like we are stuck with no development plans and wallet issues .
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Greg,

I think we need to list the exchanges we have in the CMC website. Because nowadays people look on CMC for the exchanges the coin are listed to.

Hi,

We feel the same way. Coinmarketcap is very important.

The problem is that a lot of the large exchanges can't handle any more traffic.
gCn had large Doge and LTC volume when Cryptopia stopped those markets.
Even offering BTC payments many exchanges can't add coins.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News says they are re-opening LTC markets on
a separate exchange that I expect would be connected. Hopefully soon.

We are spending our time working on this issue. This has meant we have had to
ignore other issues for the moment.

Traffic has started to build on https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GCN/LTC

Best
Greg

Activity: 4

hi Greg
if you want to add another exchange; I suggest "www.coinexchange.io"

Greg, can you give us an update on listing the coin to the other exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC ?  Huh
Any plans with these ? What did they say ? Maybe you can give us a timeline about what the coin will do next ?  Huh

Also, if I'm allowed a few pointers (I can say that I've been working in marketing and people management)
An investor needs to be confident in a coin, so I suggest the implementation of the following:
1) Team sheet with help with some photos, linkedin, etc.. (I know there is you but I'm sure there is a bigger team behind the idea. You need people. People need to see people working).  Grin
2) A clear roadmap is needed to explain the next actions that will be taken to reach the big goal.
3) A new whitepaper (includes a technical and teoretical part).

Hope my feedback is well received.
I'm an investor myself in GCN and I believe in the concept. It just needs to be made more popular. And the new investors the above ideas will bring will do just that.  Cool

BR,
Alin
Activity: 90

hi Greg
if you want to add another exchange; I suggest "www.coinexchange.io"
Activity: 23
Hello everyone ,
                            I request all of you to support Gcn in southxchange as well as in social media to make it popular.We all together can make it a popular and widely used coin. Smiley
Activity: 8
Hi Greg,

I think we need to list the exchanges we have in the CMC website. Because nowadays people look on CMC for the exchanges the coin are listed to.
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi
Feedback would be great.
Best
Greg

hello greg ,
it' nice you are doing very hard work. But, in that exchange there is no users/volumes. So making our Gcn popular , coin must be listed in some better exchange.
Have a look on following exchanges -
1) Qryptos - umbrella brand of Quoinex
2)  coincheck

list is very long but i prefer these two. Both are japanese exchanges.

I have messaged them
Thanks
Greg

Hi
Feedback would be great.
Best
Greg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTRw0qyXUAA5NnH.jpg
hello greg ,
it' nice you are doing very hard work. But, in that exchange there is no users/volumes. So making our Gcn popular , coin must be listed in some better exchange.
Have a look on following exchanges -
1) Qryptos - umbrella brand of Quoinex
2)  coincheck

list is very long but i prefer these two. Both are japanese exchanges.
Activity: 90
Cryptopia will be standing up new sister sites such as ltc.cryptopia.co.nz to handle base markets dedicated to LTC on their own trade engine and database to allow them to continue to trade, and allowing cryptopia.co.nz to resume registrations.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
good news Greg  Wink

Hi
Feedback would be great.
Best
Greg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTRw0qyXUAA5NnH.jpg
hello greg ,
Pages:
Jump to: