Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 16. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
January 05, 2020, 07:50:23 AM
Monthly Time Frame:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
January 05, 2020, 07:49:40 AM
3-Day Time Frame:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
January 05, 2020, 05:44:46 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/halving-whos-closest-with-actual-nrs-take-a-chance-on-the-list-5214437

Participate if you like, I’m curious where you would put your thought
Cheers

Hi micgoossens,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get involved in much online socially for the next month of two.  I'm actually rather depressed at the moment because it looks like my wife and I are going to move in with her mother into her 5,000+ square feet home. Her mother is 84 years old and in need of someone living with her or going into a nursing home. Well, she does not want to go into a nursing home. I can't blame her... So, it looks like all my remodel work in my office was in vain because I'm about to do it AGAIN in her basement. Meaning, I'm about to build another office AGAIN in her basement in preparation of our move from our current house to her house.

Moving in with my mother-n-law puts back my plans for my website going LIVE at least another month but likely two months. I will be very busy over the next 3 to 4 weeks building a brand new office in her unfinished basement. Meaning, I'm building new walls, electrical, lighting, painting, etc... I'm moving some of my stuff over there but not all of it. I'm just kind of bummed out right now that I have to do that ALL OVER ONCE AGAIN.  Also bummed out I'm moving most everything out of my house into storage and putting up my house for sale. The bright side is I can use profit made from selling my house into buying more crypto.

Anyway, I'm going to be SUPER BUSY over the next couple of months and likely not going LIVE with my website until after the office is built at my mother-n-law's house and our move into her house is completed. My wife's brothers are not as flexible in their time as my wife and I are flexible. Her brother's wives also have jobs. My wife does not have a job except for taking care of our son and home schooling our son. I work out of my home trading full time. So, we are the only siblings who are flexible enough to be able to move in with her and stay with her to take care of her.

It's time to begin work in her basement.

#1 - Clean out her basement where I'm building the office.
A) Set up metal racks to store her stuff I'm moving onto those racks.
B) Paint a sealant on two center-block walls before attaching 2x4's to those walls vertically and spaced 24 inches apart.
#2 - Attach 2x4's to two of the center-block walls
#3 - Build framing for two new walls with 2x4's that are 24 inches apart on center.
#4 - Drill holes in 2x4's to pass through 12x2 AWG wiring for receptacles and light switches THEN install the electrical boxes for the light switches and receptacles.
#5 - Install extra wood between 2x4's in locations where wall mounts for the 55 inch 4k TV's will be mounted.
#6 - Pull through network wiring (CAT-5) inside 2x4 framed wall.
#7 - Install plywood horizontally on the 2x4's. The walls will be 3/4 inch thick plywood instead of drywall or panelling.
#8 - Paint the plywood wall.
#9 - Install the light switches and receptacles inside their proper electrical boxes that were mounted on the 2x4's before applying the plywood to the 2x4's.
10 - Connect the wall mounts for the 4k TV's in their proper place on the walls.
11 - Paint and install NEW wall cabinets on one wall.
12 - Load up and move the base cabinets and counter tops at my house and move them to the new office.
13 - Load up and move my glass "L-Shaped" desk from my house to the new office.
14 - Load up and move my 4k TV's to the new office then install them on the wall mounts.
15 - Install and setup Cable modem, wireless router, managed switch for office equipment.
16 - Load up my desktop computers at my house and move them to the new office along with my five (5) 27 inch monitors.

THEN - Finally get back to working on the website WHILE working 2 to 6 hours a day packing up stuff at my house to move into storage. My wife and I will take our time only working 2 to 6 hours each day packing up stuff at our house in preparation to move out. I will provide an occasional update to TradingView during this time. The more I think about it, this may take two months to accomplish. I don't want to take on the responsibility of providing signals and education to PAYING customers WHILE ALSO trying to move. It's important to have all the moving behind us and be settled in at my mother-n-law's place before taking on that responsibility.

The following is to give you an idea of what I've done in my office remodel at my house that I'm going to sell:

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
January 03, 2020, 05:33:20 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/halving-whos-closest-with-actual-nrs-take-a-chance-on-the-list-5214437

Participate if you like, I’m curious where you would put your thought
Cheers
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
January 03, 2020, 01:17:03 AM
Weekly Time Frame to point out "Stock to Flow" (identified with Magenta Line) continues rising:

[img width=500]https://www.tradingview.com/x/xIcrhULE/[/img

There must be something wrong with that stock-to-flow indicator. It shouldn't vertically rise like that until the halving, same as 2012 and 2016. I think it should look more like this:

[img width=500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENM3hPhXsAA6kBQ?format=png&name=large[/img

I just mention it because it could make for some unexpected timing if one were following the Tradingview indicator. Smiley

Interesting... Thanks for sharing that.

; )
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
January 01, 2020, 03:01:45 PM
Weekly Time Frame to point out "Stock to Flow" (identified with Magenta Line) continues rising:

There must be something wrong with that stock-to-flow indicator. It shouldn't vertically rise like that until the halving, same as 2012 and 2016. I think it should look more like this:

I just mention it because it could make for some unexpected timing if one were following the Tradingview indicator. Smiley
legendary
December 30, 2019, 05:37:19 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/speculation-list-involving-the-halving-5213423
^
Keep an eye on this one, for a more educated guess

Hope to see some thoughts, guesses, and your guys TA's for discussion there...

(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/q4-quarter-4-speculation-thread-where-will-2019-end-join-the-list-5188987) <--- this is a previous one

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
December 29, 2019, 03:48:16 PM
We will likely head up to the Yellow Weekly 20-MA at $8,675 during this next Weekly Candle to begin in approximately 7.5 hours.  I'm expecting us to eventually rise and stay above the Weekly 20-MA.  If we cannot bust up through the Weekly 20-MA and stay above it, we can anticipate another fall back down to potentially test $6,149.32 as support.  I personally thinks the odds are much higher for us to breakout ABOVE the Weekly 20-MA eventually.

Same here. The weekly has major potential. The market didn't like the taste of new lows sub-$6,500. We're also coming off a strong hammer reversal candle and consolidating near the weekly highs. The daily is beginning to shape up like an inverse H&S as well.

I expect some resistance at the 20-week MA similar to late October but I'm more confident we'll bust through this time.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 29, 2019, 12:33:28 PM
I will need to have a look at Time Frames lower than the Weekly TF to try to get an idea of WHEN we can anticipate a decent move up to test the Yellow 20-Week Moving Average (MA) at $8,675.00.  Simply thought I would share how the Weekly is looking currently.

[img]https://www.tradingview.com/x/qPyuZgis/[/img
How strong is the 20 MA ? If we can't break the 20MA what would happen ?
Thank you  Grin

We will likely head up to the Yellow Weekly 20-MA at $8,675 during this next Weekly Candle to begin in approximately 7.5 hours.  I'm expecting us to eventually rise and stay above the Weekly 20-MA.  If we cannot bust up through the Weekly 20-MA and stay above it, we can anticipate another fall back down to potentially test $6,149.32 as support.  I personally believe the odds are much higher for us to breakout ABOVE the Weekly 20-MA eventually.
JL0
Activity: 817
Merit: 158
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
December 29, 2019, 12:05:08 PM
I will need to have a look at Time Frames lower than the Weekly TF to try to get an idea of WHEN we can anticipate a decent move up to test the Yellow 20-Week Moving Average (MA) at $8,675.00.  Simply thought I would share how the Weekly is looking currently.

How strong is the 20 MA ? If we can't break the 20MA what would happen ?
Thank you  Grin
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 29, 2019, 11:14:57 AM

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 29, 2019, 11:14:36 AM
^
Totally understandable, wouldn’t see it happen again as there is a new moderator for the WO-thread ...... it’s cool over there....

Would just recommend to share some thoughts with the interested ones  Smiley

I may go to the thread soon.  We'll see...
legendary
December 27, 2019, 08:57:08 PM
^
Totally understandable, wouldn’t see it happen again as there is a new moderator for the WO-thread ...... it’s cool over there....

Would just recommend to share some thoughts with the interested ones  Smiley
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 27, 2019, 07:44:17 AM
Merry X-mass

And thank you for your work in here, kind for them that likes your TA Smiley
I’m not the biggest TA believer myself as I don’t understand it to well though I can see you put tons of work to bring some good reasoning and TA to the community!
Cheers

Hi Micgoossens,

Thanks for dropping by to check out the TA.  Feel free to share any TA and/or FA of your own at any time.

As for not being much of a "TA believer..." for not "...understanding it too well," you CAN understand it pretty well by investing a little time here and there with the right indicators and understanding Wyckoff Trend Analysis.  

Appreciate the "likes" and taking the time to swing by and comment on the content in this thread.

I'll try to continue sharing my "opinion" of historical and potential future price action here on bitcointalk.

Have a lovely Christmas Holiday and Happy New Year!

Stay Awesome!

David

Thx, as I not really follow believe TA, I do like some reasoning that comes out of it etc
I do love for “TA” the thought thinking of this member... https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hairymaclairy-181806
“HairyMaclairy” you should visit the WO-thread from time to time and have some discussion there....

I have shared technical analysis there in the past.  One guy pissed me off with sarcastic remarks and I gave him a piece of my mind.  The moderator (creator) of that thread must have been friends with him because he did not take kindly to my response to the guy.  So, I deleted over 100 posts I had in that thread and vowed never to post there again.  I haven't visited the thread in quite a while.  Instead, I decided to start my own thread with FOCUS on Technical Analysis and less B.S.

I may break my vow and return to thread soon to see how it goes.  Hard to say...  I don't even know if the creator of the thread will allow me to post in the thread anymore.  I'll give it a try and TRY to get involved soon and see how it goes.  If people begin trolling me in thread again, I'll simply ignore them and keep posting.
legendary
December 27, 2019, 06:10:08 AM
Merry X-mass

I’m not the biggest TA believer myself as I don’t understand it to well though I can see you put tons of work to bring some good reasoning and TA to the community!
Cheers

Hi Micgoossens,

Thanks for dropping by to check out the TA.  Feel free to share any TA and/or FA of your own at any time.

As for not being much of a "TA believer..." for not "...understanding it too well," you CAN understand it pretty well by investing a little time here and there with the right indicators and understanding Wyckoff Trend Analysis. 

Appreciate the "likes" and taking the time to swing by and comment on the content in this thread.

I'll try to continue sharing my "opinion" of historical and potential future price action here on bitcointalk.

Stay Awesome!

David

Thx, as I not really follow believe TA, I do like some reasoning that comes out of it etc
I do love for “TA” the thought thinking of this member... https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hairymaclairy-181806
“HairyMaclairy” you should visit the WO-thread from time to time and have some discussion there....
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 26, 2019, 07:42:05 PM

The Magenta Stock to Flow "rising" is a good sign when also looking at the White Energy in the Weekly Time Frame TRYING to CLOSE "above" the 50 percent level.  First things first, we NEED the White Energy in the Weekly to CLOSE "above" the 50 percent level on the CURRENT Weekly Candle.  Then, of course, we need the White Energy in the Weekly to CONTINUE going up for several weeks.  I like what I'm seeing thus far.

Here's a look at the White Energy in the Weekly Time Frame:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 26, 2019, 09:51:19 AM
Merry X-mass

Cheers

Hi Micgoossens,

Thanks for dropping by to check out the TA.  Feel free to share any TA and/or FA of your own at any time.

Stay Awesome!

David
legendary
December 26, 2019, 06:20:52 AM
Merry X-mass

Cheers
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 25, 2019, 04:44:37 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone!   Grin
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 24, 2019, 08:57:10 AM
This "GAP" in the CME FUTURES CONTRACTS (BTC1) is likely to get filled sooner rather than later when looking at the 12h TF:  The 12h chart is at the bottom of the previous page.

That gap is being filled as we speak. CME just hit $7,290. Very nice call!

I was hoping to see some stronger momentum towards $8K before seeing a nasty high volume wick on the 4-hour like this. Watching your latest video right now to get some more insight. Cheers.

Thanks, Exstasie!

Yes, we still have more downward pressure.  However, I'm not expecting us to visit the $6k's again.  Of course I could be wrong but right now it's not looking like we will.  I'm thinking the low $7k's is our floor for the next several days while in a trading range before legging up higher from current trading range.

Stay Awesome!

David

I believe it would be a better idea to express probabilities of what will, what won't happen based on your technical analyses.

What is the probability that Bitcoin will NOT visit the $6,000s again?

If I had to place a percentage on it, I would say we have a 72.5 percent probability of us currently transitioning into a Bull Trend at this very moment.

If I had to place a percentage on whether or not we re-visit $6k's again, I would be forced to say 50 percent chance of us re-visiting $6k's.  However, if we were to re-visit $6k's again, it would be a very brief period of time that would last no more than two days in my opinion.  It would act as a shakeout in a similar way to our shakeout witnessed October 2, 2013.  If we were to see a shakeout similar to October 2, 2013, I would expect it to occur THIS WEEK if it's going to occur.

Here's a screenshot of the Daily (24h) time frame in 2013 shakeout before we went up exponentially.

Pages:
Jump to: