Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 18. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 17, 2019, 07:26:52 AM
NEW VIDEO PUBLICATION TITLED - "Downward Pressure May Continue Till 12/23/2019 to 12/27/2019." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/kyn2BPyc-Downward-Pressure-May-Continue-Till-12-23-2019-to-12-27-2019/

White Energy in the 2-Day TF:

White Energy in the 9-Day TF:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 16, 2019, 04:50:32 PM
I'm about to go to the Post Office shortly.  I'll post another video update a couple of hours after my return.  Here's a reminder from the LIVE Stream we had Sunday (yesterday)...

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 15, 2019, 04:56:22 PM
LIVE STREAM BEGINS 15 minutes AFTER the hour.  Here's the link:  https://www.tradingview.com/streams/2c1DFwTc3fZoLYJka536b/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 14, 2019, 07:01:16 PM
Let's plan on a LIVE Stream Sunday at 3:00pm Central (Chicago) Time; which is also 9:00pm UTC (London) Time.  Soon, we will have record feature for LIVE Streams to watch at your convenience.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 14, 2019, 04:43:43 PM
What we are seeing in ETHUSD could be good news for BTCUSD in January...  "Monthly TF DEFINITELY Looks Like Alt-Coin Season Begins January!" https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSDT/4W3As4vU-Monthly-TF-DEFINITELY-Looks-Like-Alt-Coin-Season-Begins-January/

Do you base your forecasts solely on the godmode chart analysis or do you also consider (un-)succesful forks/technological implementations when trying to predict the ETH market ?

I do it by my indicators alone.  It's seldom I use any sort of Fundamental Analysis (FA) anymore.

Apologies for the delay responding...  I kept refreshing page 23 and did not think to look to see there was a new page #24 to go to.

David
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
December 10, 2019, 11:50:24 AM
What we are seeing in ETHUSD could be good news for BTCUSD in January...  "Monthly TF DEFINITELY Looks Like Alt-Coin Season Begins January!" https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSDT/4W3As4vU-Monthly-TF-DEFINITELY-Looks-Like-Alt-Coin-Season-Begins-January/

Do you base your forecasts solely on the godmode chart analysis or do you also consider (un-)succesful forks/technological implementations when trying to predict the ETH market ?
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 10, 2019, 09:41:06 AM
What we are seeing in ETHUSD could be good news for BTCUSD in January...  "Monthly TF DEFINITELY Looks Like Alt-Coin Season Begins January!" https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSDT/4W3As4vU-Monthly-TF-DEFINITELY-Looks-Like-Alt-Coin-Season-Begins-January/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 10, 2019, 08:18:41 AM
"Unfortunately, Downward Pressure Continues Until the 2-Week Candle Beginning December 23, 2019."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/lD8vpCLC-Unfortunately-Downward-Pressure-Continues-Until-the-2-Week/

My label as a "Short" in the video publication linked above is to proclaim we are still in a bear trend. The "Short"" label is NOT telling everyone to go margin short at this very moment.

We should see the Blue LSMA in the 2-Week begin to round off and turn back up between the 2-Week Candles that begin December 23, 2019 and January 6, 2020. This lines up with my previous prediction of possible reversal to SUSTAINED upward pressure the end of the first week of January, 2020 or beginning of the second week of January, 2020.

Just because we have downward pressure does not necessarily mean we must come down significantly. However, based on what we are seeing with the Margin Long Contracts on BitFinex and all the downward pressure we are currently seeing within the indicators, we cannot help but wonder if the price action comes down significantly from current price range. If we don't have a significant change in the 2-Day and 3-Day Time Frames soon to the positive, we can anticipate a decent drop .

The White Energy in the 2-Day is currently around 65 percent and falling. Once the White Energy passes below the 50 percent level in the 2-Day TF, we can anticipate a fairly decent drop in the price action. I'll post another chart shortly of where the price action could potentially fall to.

Here's a look at targets for the price action to POSSIBLY fall down to between now and the 2-Week Candle beginning December 23, 2019.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 09, 2019, 10:10:08 PM
A look at the 2-Day Time Frame (TF):
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 09, 2019, 09:00:36 PM
There a small triangle coming to decision time soon, and I expect it to break to the upside, with 6h and 12h PSAR about to flip to bullish, and 12h MACD cross to positive, in case of a pump.

There a small triangle coming to decision time soon, and I expect it to break to the upside, with 6h and 12h PSAR about to flip to bullish, and 12h MACD cross to positive, in case of a pump.

I don't exactly see a triangle but I do see the descending trend line. This is some pretty ugly wicking on significant volume, which doesn't bode well for the bulls:

On the other hand, if the market does manage to break through $7,800 with authority, we could easily retrace back to the $9,000s given all the trapped bears.

Let's have a look at the 9-Day TF:  We may have to wait until the 9-Day Candle beginning December 27, 2019 or the 9-Day Candle beginning January 5, 2020 before we have an OBVIOUS reversal to SUSTAINED upward pressure.  Note the other times in history in which we had two occurrences on each white vertical time line:  Note when the White Energy passed up above the 50 percent level on or shortly after the Red RSI made contact with the Green Line WHILE the Green Line was going up in the 9-Day TF.

I still maintain we may not see an OBVIOUS reversal until the end of the first week of January or the beginning of the second week of January.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
December 09, 2019, 02:53:52 PM

I don't exactly see a triangle but I do see the descending trend line. This is some pretty ugly wicking on significant volume, which doesn't bode well for the bulls:

On the other hand, if the market does manage to break through $7,800 with authority, we could easily retrace back to the $9,000s given all the trapped bears.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
December 09, 2019, 11:02:56 AM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 09, 2019, 06:22:06 AM
The main reason I assumed there were no substantial leveraged markets in 2015 or sooner is because of the long and short contracts history on TradingView.  Their chart only goes back to late August, 2017.

Ah, yeah I've noticed that. I think it's some sort of API/data issue. I was shorting a lot on Bitfinex throughout 2014. Judging by volumes, maybe leveraged markets weren't substantial until 2015. By then they were generally the most liquid you could find though.

Okay...  Cool...   I ain't aware of that until now.   Wink
legendary
December 09, 2019, 06:19:22 AM
The main reason I assumed there were no substantial leveraged markets in 2015 or sooner is because of the long and short contracts history on TradingView.  Their chart only goes back to late August, 2017.

Ah, yeah I've noticed that. I think it's some sort of API/data issue. I was shorting a lot on Bitfinex throughout 2014. Judging by volumes, maybe leveraged markets weren't substantial until 2015. By then they were generally the most liquid you could find though.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 09, 2019, 04:49:26 AM
"We did not have access to margin trading in 2015..." Are you using a Royal we?
Because I sure did short with 3x leverage on Bitfinex since 2014.

Same here. It could possibly be said that margin/futures markets were still in their infancy in 2014, but by 2015 the markets at Bitfinex and Okcoin.com were quite robust. They had a huge effect on the market at that time, with Bitmex taking over the spotlight in 2016-2017.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 09, 2019, 04:46:43 AM

Well, I wasn't trading on BitFinex in 2014.  I was trading on BTCe Exchange.  Smiley  I didn't realize there was leverage trading on BitFinex in 2014.  Goes to show one has to be careful what they say if they haven't done their research.  I would still have to agree with the previous post in regard to the focus should be how much "influence" a leveraged market as a whole back then compared to that "influence" on the markets today.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
December 09, 2019, 04:44:16 AM
I will follow you on tradingview, I'm watching the stream now.  I dont normally use this site enough as its useful enough to be saving various charts across many instruments for people and not just crypto if I remember right.

We did not have access to margin trading in 2015

I'd say theres always been some leveraged money in crypto at various times, just a question of how much influence is there.   As we get more business involvement I'd assume they do have leverage on their accounts at various levels where as many home users of crypto do not involve themselves beyond a straight deposit type holding and usage.    So over time theres more 'hot money' in crypto and it will vary in season and by bullish phase to the price or not but even in 2015 I think we had some borrowed money in crypto though it was less convenient to margin trade perhaps.

You may be right about "...theres always been some leveraged money in crypto at various times..." and you are also right in regard to being "...just a question of how much influence is there."  If there were leverage markets in 2015 or earlier, the "influence" of that market was so small then, we could probably say there was very little "influence" on the markets then.  Today is a totally different story.  I would prefer there were no leverage markets for the sake of legitimate price discovery with less manipulation.  My opinion of course... Smiley

By the way, thanks for the "follow" on TradingView.  I'm curious about your thoughts on the LIVE Stream...  How was it?  Is there anything I could have done better or something I may not have done you would prefer I include in the Stream, What did you think of the few things I covered with Godmode, etc...?  They will soon make it possible for the LIVE Streams to be recorded so those who may have missed the stream can view them later at their convenience.
legendary
December 07, 2019, 07:30:22 PM

Same here. It could possibly be said that margin/futures markets were still in their infancy in 2014, but by 2015 the markets at Bitfinex and Okcoin.com were quite robust. They had a huge effect on the market at that time, with Bitmex taking over the spotlight in 2016-2017.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
December 07, 2019, 06:02:45 PM
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
December 07, 2019, 04:29:26 PM
I will follow you on tradingview, I'm watching the stream now.  I dont normally use this site enough as its useful enough to be saving various charts across many instruments for people and not just crypto if I remember right.

We did not have access to margin trading in 2015

I'd say theres always been some leveraged money in crypto at various times, just a question of how much influence is there.   As we get more business involvement I'd assume they do have leverage on their accounts at various levels where as many home users of crypto do not involve themselves beyond a straight deposit type holding and usage.    So over time theres more 'hot money' in crypto and it will vary in season and by bullish phase to the price or not but even in 2015 I think we had some borrowed money in crypto though it was less convenient to margin trade perhaps.
Pages:
Jump to: