Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 37. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 13, 2019, 04:44:12 PM
NEW VIDEO PUBLICATION titled, "BTCUSD (Sideways); LTCBTC (May Have Found Top); LTCUSD (May Have Found Top)."
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/wixzKu3r-BTCUSD-Sideways-LTCBTC-Found-Top-LTCUSD-Found-Top/

BTCUSD may continue out sideways WHILE LTCUSD begins going down. Which would require LTCBTC to also go down. I would seriously consider dollar cost averaging by beginning to sell a percentage of your trading stash of LTC while continuing to hold onto your trading stash of BTC a little longer. LTCUSD will likely go down before BTCUSD by several days. Which means LTCBTC should go down. When LTCBTC goes down, whales will be accumulating BTC by selling their LTC. THEN LATER they will sell some BTC they have accumulated to potentially drive down the price of BTCUSD to at least the 50% FIB Retrace around $7,004.40. This TA is subject to change in the coming hours or days. More updates to THIS publication will follow.

When I said, LTCBTC (Found Top) and LTCUSD (Found Top); I'm going with PERCENTAGES (ODDS) of what I'm currently seeing within the indicators. We are taking a breather at a minimum but this COULD very well be the top.

LTCUSD should continue with downward pressure for AT LEAST 4 more hours. Downward pressure COULD continue for the next 16 hours.

Here's the 6h TF for LTCUSD:

Drew Lines on the indicators to show BTCUSD will likely continue with upward pressure for AT LEAST the next 4 hours but COULD continue with upward pressure the next 16 hours. So, with BTCUSD price action staying sideways at a minimum WHILE LTCUSD continues with downward price action would equate to LTCBTC continuing with downward price action.

BTCUSD 6h TF:
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 13, 2019, 04:42:18 PM
NEW VIDEO PUBLICATION titled, "BTCUSD (Sideways); LTCBTC (May Have Found Top); LTCUSD (May Have Found Top)."
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/wixzKu3r-BTCUSD-Sideways-LTCBTC-Found-Top-LTCUSD-Found-Top/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 13, 2019, 04:41:06 PM
REGARDLESS of who is elected President of the United States in November 2020, we should continue to see exponential growth in most worth while crypto currencies. The purpose of this publication is to encourage productive discussion on what is occurring in the world today that can end up having a positive affect for crypto currencies.

NONE of my videos are financial advice. They are simply MY "OPINION."

It is "my opinion" one should seriously consider getting out of their 401k, IRA or other financial PAPER instruments as soon as possible; EVEN WITH A PENALTY AND TAXES. Then use what remains after penalty and taxes to diversify into PHYSICAL Gold, Silver, Land and worth while Crypto-Currencies; such as BTC, LTC, ETH, XMR and Cardano.

The crypto currencies mentioned above are MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE. It's fine if you have your own personal preference. What's more important is to SERIOUSLY CONSIDER GETTING OUT OF PAPER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Maybe you're wondering if you should wait until just before the U.S. 2020 elections in November? That may be fine if your plans are to buy physical gold, silver and land. However, I'm anticipating crypto currencies to continue rising to new all time highs by the time we are approaching the 2020 elections in the U.S. Which means the penalty and taxes you would have paid for getting out of your paper financial instruments would ALREADY BE COVERED by the likely increased gains in crypto-currency prices.

AGAIN, the purpose of what's written in the previous post is ONLY to get people to SERIOUSLY THINK about putting themselves in a position to protect their wealth and create wealth. Because we are about to witness the biggest wealth transfer in human history over the next decade.

When the world sees the PRIVATE Federal Reserve in the U.S. stripped of its money creation privileges in the future and the U.S. economy begin to flourish, many other countries will follow suit by getting rid of their central bank and getting their TREASURY to print money WITHOUT INTEREST ATTACHED to burden their citizens.

So, there will still be FIAT currencies. It's just I see a coming reset of the current system that's without Rothchild Central Banks in control of money printing out of thin air and charging countries interest for their citizens to pay. The great awakening is occurring slowly but surely. In the meantime, be sure to put yourself in a position to capitalize on the greatest wealth transfer in history over the next decade.

The government of Italy is in a big fight with its central bank over Italy's physical gold. That's one example of many in regards to We The People waking up to the central bank money printing scam that benefits a few at the expense of We The People who pay interest on the money they create out of thin air.

It won't be long before the European Union collapses and that will be an end of the Euro.

VERY well said. People here mostly know what you are saying. I suggest you post this, or something similar, to social media.
And remember, when it happens, It's About Sharing...
They will need it.

ps - Nice predictions

Hi I.A.S.

Thanks for dropping by and commenting...  I'll take your advice and begin posting stuff like this on Twitter.  That's really the only social media I'm on.  https://twitter.com/ProwdClown

Have a great day and Stay Awesome!

David
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 13, 2019, 04:35:00 PM

It is "my opinion" one should seriously consider getting out of their 401k, IRA or other financial PAPER instruments as soon as possible; EVEN WITH A PENALTY AND TAXES. Then use what remains after penalty and taxes to diversify into PHYSICAL Gold, Silver, Land and worth while Crypto-Currencies; such as BTC, LTC, ETH, XMR and Cardano.

The crypto currencies mentioned above are MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE. It's fine if you have your own personal preference. What's more important is to SERIOUSLY CONSIDER GETTING OUT OF PAPER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

This is slightly off-topic, but what's your opinion of Decred as an investment? Because some people in Bitcoin believe that on-chain governance is stupid.

I honestly have not taken the tie to do any kind of serious research into Decred.  Sounds like I should though based on your comment.  I'll have a look and get back with you.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
June 12, 2019, 04:06:03 AM
REGARDLESS of who is elected President of the United States in November 2020, we should continue to see exponential growth in most worth while crypto currencies. The purpose of this publication is to encourage productive discussion on what is occurring in the world today that can end up having a positive affect for crypto currencies.

Maybe you're wondering if you should wait until just before the U.S. 2020 elections in November? That may be fine if your plans are to buy physical gold, silver and land. However, I'm anticipating crypto currencies to continue rising to new all time highs by the time we are approaching the 2020 elections in the U.S. Which means the penalty and taxes you would have paid for getting out of your paper financial instruments would ALREADY BE COVERED by the likely increased gains in crypto-currency prices.

AGAIN, the purpose of what's written in the previous post is ONLY to get people to SERIOUSLY THINK about putting themselves in a position to protect their wealth and create wealth. Because we are about to witness the biggest wealth transfer in human history over the next decade.

When the world sees the PRIVATE Federal Reserve in the U.S. stripped of its money creation privileges in the future and the U.S. economy begin to flourish, many other countries will follow suit by getting rid of their central bank and getting their TREASURY to print money WITHOUT INTEREST ATTACHED to burden their citizens.

So, there will still be FIAT currencies. It's just I see a coming reset of the current system that's without Rothchild Central Banks in control of money printing out of thin air and charging countries interest for their citizens to pay. The great awakening is occurring slowly but surely. In the meantime, be sure to put yourself in a position to capitalize on the greatest wealth transfer in history over the next decade.

The government of Italy is in a big fight with its central bank over Italy's physical gold. That's one example of many in regards to We The People waking up to the central bank money printing scam that benefits a few at the expense of We The People who pay interest on the money they create out of thin air.

It won't be long before the European Union collapses and that will be an end of the Euro.

VERY well said. People here mostly know what you are saying. I suggest you post this, or something similar, to social media.
And remember, when it happens, It's About Sharing...
They will need it.

ps - Nice predictions
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
June 12, 2019, 03:59:29 AM
Wow truly amazing bitcoin market price prediction. OP has really prepared necessary graphs to convince the users here in the forum. I was able to check if there could be a high chance that prediction will going to happen and it seems the chance were higher basing on my estimation also as the graph shows the possible market price movement for bitcoin.

Good luck on btc holders and margin traders. This could help a lot when doing business with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
June 12, 2019, 02:17:02 AM

This is slightly off-topic, but what's your opinion of Decred as an investment? Because some people in Bitcoin believe that on-chain governance is stupid.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 11, 2019, 10:04:47 AM

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 11, 2019, 05:10:53 AM
I want your opinion. Do you believe that the halving for Bitcoin, next year, is already priced in? Because everyone already knows that there will be a halving, then has anyone with an investing-brain already bought?

This is a "brief" FA (Fundamental Analysis) to determine possible future Bitcoin price in US dollars based ONLY on Political, Geopolitical and Economic state of the world present day and in the years to come.

The current price of bitcoin has NOT "priced in" the bitcoin block halving to occur a year from now.  We SHOULD see exponential growth the 2 years 6 months remaining in the current Wyckoff Phases "C, D & E" Cycle from April, 2019 to December 2021.  In fact, we should see even more growth this cycle than we did during the 2 year 3 month Wyckoff Phase "C, D & E" cycle we had from October, 2015 to December, 2017; PROVIDING we do not have hacks again inside two major exchanges as we did in 2016.  Here is a chart to show an example of what I mean by Wyckoff Accumulation Schematic Phases "C, D & E."

We likely test the $19,666 ATH on BitStamp by year end (2019).  I'm anticipating a relatively high likelihood we see another leg up in August, 2019 AFTER we go through a correction in the near term.  September, 2019 should be a depressing bearish month as usual; with October, 2019 showing signs of new life to another bull rally that should go into high gear the months of November and December, 2019 to get us back to or near testing the ATH of $19,666.

It should be quite evident with every quarterly report issued around the world that the world is falling more into a recession; if not a depression.  Many Central Banks around the world will be forced into negative interest rates to TRY to saturate their economies with FIAT in an effort to increase the velocity of money.  Some Central Banks are already in negative interest rates in an effort to try to keep their FIAT system going while trying to figure out a narrative to shill to citizens as to WHY their FIAT system failed.  

Unfortunately, most citizens do not realize how much of a scam the Central Banking System is.  Central Banks are PRIVATE institutions owned by rich individuals with absolutely no accountability to the government or citizens of governments.  They have had the privilege of CREATING MONEY (FIAT) OUT OF THIN AIR to loan to governments, banks and multi-national corporations WITH INTEREST ATTACHED.  We The People are expected to pay back loans they provide to our government from money created out of thin air WITH INTEREST ATTACHED.  The Treasury of each country DOES NOT NEED a Central Bank owned by private individuals to create money out of thin air to loan to them WITH INTEREST.  

Why can't Treasury Departments create money OUT OF THIN AIR THEMSELVES WITHOUT CHARGING THE CITIZENS OF COUNTRIES INTEREST?  BOTTOM LINE:  The Central Banking System is the BIGGEST SCAM in human history that was created by rich individuals to steal the wealth of countries and citizens within those countries to CONTROL US and to RULE OVER US as a so-called "Elite" while having us as their serfs.  The Central Banks bribed politicians to get their scam started in the early 1900's and still bribe politicians today to continue their scam to enrich themselves while enslaving and controlling the rest of us.

Trump is pressuring the Federal Reserve (U.S. Central Bank) to cut interest rates to keep the stock market going because Trump and the Federal Reserve both see the economy falling into despair. Trump KNOWS how the Central Banks manipulate economies with their interest rates while stealing wealth from citizens of countries with a hidden tax called, "inflation."  Central Banks will be FORCED to lower interest rates as a world wide economic collapse approaches.  However, I don't see the collapse becoming evident to citizens around the world until AFTER the 2020 elections.  In the meantime, Trump is having the plunge protection team keep the stock markets in the U.S. at relatively high levels until AFTER the elections.

Once Trump wins the 2020 election, the world wide economic collapse will be on our doorstep.  FIAT currencies will begin failing as hyper-inflation rears its head.  Economies around the world will begin falling into a severe recession and/or depression.  It is that reason alone WHY I believe we will see EXPONENTIAL GROWTH in crypto-currencies from now till the 2020 elections in the U.S. and into the next decade.

Smart Money knows ALL FIAT CURRENCIES eventually go to zero.  That same "smart money" is using their FIAT currency "while they still can" to buy up REAL ASSETS like gold, silver, art, land, crypto-currencies, etc...  Purchasing Crypto-Currency is a means to hedge the coming hyper-inflation, recession and/or depression.  We can anticipate a tsunami of money to begin coming into the crypto-currency space the remainder of 2019 and 2020 in anticipation of the coming recession/depression.  Which will likely go into full swing in first or second quarter of 2021 AFTER the 2020 election in November of 2020.

So, as for the Bitcoin Block Halving of 2020 being "priced in" already; not by a long shot.  We are only getting started.  After the Bitcoin Block Halving of 2020 we will see a tsunami of FIAT capital pouring into crypto-currencies to exit from a failing FIAT Central Banking System.

"10 Million Dollar Bitcoin End Game." - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3VgbQ23E8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3VgbQ23E8k

The Golden Path - $10,000,000 in 10 Years:  Which would be $200 Trillion Market Cap just for Bitcoin alone.  This does not include Alt-Coins.  I'm only saying this is POSSIBLE.  Not saying it will occur 100%.  $200 Trillion Market Cap for ALL crypto currencies combined is quite possible in 10 years based on current political, geopolitical and economic conditions in the world today.  We will have a better idea of possible price in 10 years from now by the time we begin another Distribution Phase in 2022.

legendary
Merit: 1823
June 11, 2019, 02:52:03 AM
I want your opinion. Do you believe that the halving for Bitcoin, next year, is already priced in? Because everyone already knows that there will be a halving, then has anyone with an investing-brain already bought?
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 10, 2019, 03:23:52 PM
I am still yet to see the effect of the anticipation of Litecoin halving on the value and if by now, there are still not a sign of significant growth, because usually, prior to the halving, the price usually pump a little through fund from investor who would put their fund ahead of the halving increase.

But as I am watching the market too now, I don’t see this halving encouraging people, and it is kind of interpreting to me that it is just so few people that really cared about this halving.

Really? I wish I realized the halving was happening sooner. In spite of the rest of the alt market bleeding, LTC has remained bullish even as Bitcoin dumps. It even just made new weekly/monthly highs, levels not seen since mid-2018. Considering how much more bullish LTC is than the rest of the market, I'm assuming halving hype is helping to drive it.

Yes, the "halving hype" is helping it.  I'm anticipating another 4 to 11 more days of upward pressure for LTCUSD.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
June 10, 2019, 01:03:56 PM
I am still yet to see the effect of the anticipation of Litecoin halving on the value and if by now, there are still not a sign of significant growth, because usually, prior to the halving, the price usually pump a little through fund from investor who would put their fund ahead of the halving increase.

But as I am watching the market too now, I don’t see this halving encouraging people, and it is kind of interpreting to me that it is just so few people that really cared about this halving.

Really? I wish I realized the halving was happening sooner. In spite of the rest of the alt market bleeding, LTC has remained bullish even as Bitcoin dumps. It even just made new weekly/monthly highs, levels not seen since mid-2018. Considering how much more bullish LTC is than the rest of the market, I'm assuming halving hype is helping to drive it.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 10, 2019, 12:27:23 PM
Providing a note regarding the Phoenix ARI in the 2-Day TF:  We have a new 2-Day candle and new 9-Day Candle on June 12th.  We will have a good look at the Gray ENERGY in the 9-Day and the Phoenix ARI in the 2-Day once the indicators update with a new candle on those dates in those time frames.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 10, 2019, 11:49:39 AM
Update...

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

IF WE HAVE NOT GONE UP WITH AUTHORITY BY JUNE 10, 2019, THIS WILL LIKELY IMPLY THE LITECOIN BLOCK HALVING PUMP WILL NOT "CONTINUE."

If you are wondering WHY I'm using the word, "continue" with Litecoin Block Halving Pump, it's because we have been pumping since the 2-Week Candle beginning on January 21, 2019.  I'm about to put together a video to provide further explanation.

Stay Awesome!

; )

But as I am watching the market too now, I don’t see this halving encouraging people, and it is kind of interpreting to me that it is just so few people that really cared about this halving. We will see though as time goes, time will tell us exactly what will happen, if people will be encouraged or disappointed by the halving.

VIDEO - "BTCUSD (Bearish); While LTCBTC & LTCUSD Both Look Bullish."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/G2FAzYhh-BTCUSD-Bearish-While-LTCBTC-LTCUSD-Both-Look-Bullish/

VIDEO - "Further Clarity with BTCUSD; We Will Know More June 12th."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/bH3sYOu5-Further-Clarity-with-BTCUSD-We-Will-Know-More-June-12th/

VIDEO - "ETHUSD and BTCUSD Look Almost Identical WHEN Comparing Indicators in Multiple Time Frames."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ddrzsSkI-ETHUSD-and-BTCUSD-Look-Almost-Identical/

In the FIRST VIDEO posted above; titled, "BTCUSD (Bearish); While LTCBTC & LTCUSD Both Look Bullish."  I stated that LTCUSD and LTCBTC were both bullish.  I also stated in the video; "In order for LTCBTC to go up, LTCUSD would have to go up while BTCUSD remained sideways or drop."  WELL< that is the case, which see: BTCUSD (Left); LTCBTC (Center) and LTCUSD (Right):

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 10, 2019, 08:19:19 AM
Update...

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

IF WE HAVE NOT GONE UP WITH AUTHORITY BY JUNE 10, 2019, THIS WILL LIKELY IMPLY THE LITECOIN BLOCK HALVING PUMP WILL NOT "CONTINUE."

If you are wondering WHY I'm using the word, "continue" with Litecoin Block Halving Pump, it's because we have been pumping since the 2-Week Candle beginning on January 21, 2019.  I'm about to put together a video to provide further explanation.

Stay Awesome!

; )

But as I am watching the market too now, I don’t see this halving encouraging people, and it is kind of interpreting to me that it is just so few people that really cared about this halving. We will see though as time goes, time will tell us exactly what will happen, if people will be encouraged or disappointed by the halving.

VIDEO - "BTCUSD (Bearish); While LTCBTC & LTCUSD Both Look Bullish."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/G2FAzYhh-BTCUSD-Bearish-While-LTCBTC-LTCUSD-Both-Look-Bullish/

VIDEO - "Further Clarity with BTCUSD; We Will Know More June 12th."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/bH3sYOu5-Further-Clarity-with-BTCUSD-We-Will-Know-More-June-12th/

VIDEO - "ETHUSD and BTCUSD Look Almost Identical WHEN Comparing Indicators in Multiple Time Frames."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ddrzsSkI-ETHUSD-and-BTCUSD-Look-Almost-Identical/
Merit: 639
June 08, 2019, 05:33:56 AM
Update...

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

If you are wondering WHY I'm using the word, "continue" with Litecoin Block Halving Pump, it's because we have been pumping since the 2-Week Candle beginning on January 21, 2019.  I'm about to put together a video to provide further explanation.

Stay Awesome!

; )

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 07, 2019, 02:32:20 PM
Let's not be anxious to write off the bull market.  We will know more by June 10th or June 11th.  I still see a CHANCE for one more leg up.

I'm liking the look of this double bottom on the 1H-4H charts. It looks like a failed fishing expedition. The ball is back in the bull's court.

We should be good for a bounce at least. I'd love to see us recover above the $8,300s and hold that level as support. Then I'll feel more confident about another leg up. Right now I've still got no positions, just holding spot coins.

Hi Exstasie,

Everyone has their own style of trading I suppose.  I tried trading back in the day using "patterns" (shapes) but that did not suit my detail oriented personality with hunger for more information to provide clarity as to WHY I should engage risk into a buy or sell action.  This motivated me to search out MANY indicators to provide the information I sought.  Each time I tested an indicator, I would edit the "inputs" on the indicators to see if I might find noticeable patterns to make trading signals more SIMPLE.  

After much searching and editing I finally found several indicators I use collocated together to keep my trading as simple as possible while increasing probabilities.  

Here's a chart to provide an example of what I'm talking about.  There is more to it than what you see in the chart because we should ALWAYS evaluate MULTIPLE time frames for whatever type of trading we are doing.  Circles and text bubbles provide an area of focus within the indicators in this 18h time frame that's used as an example:

Here is a video I made earlier today with a brief example of a couple of types of trading strategies with an emphasis on money management:  It may be you are already familiar with this content.  If so, then disregard.  Other readers of this thread may find it helpful.  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/rqs7hs65-Proper-Money-Management-to-Keep-Losses-Small-Gains-Large/

Different types of "crypto-currency" trading:

1 - Investment Trading - One trade every 2 to 3 years while using the Monthly as the highest TF and 2-Week as the lowest TF.

2 - High Time Frame "Trend" Trading or (High Swing Trading) - One trade every 15 to 75 days; depending on the pair and volatility while using 2-Day and 3-Day TF's as the lowest time frame and 2-Week time frame as the highest time frame.

3 - Low Time Frame "Trend" Trading or (Low Swing Trading) - One trade every 2 to 14 days; depending on the pair and volatility while using 3h and 4h as the lowest time frame and 3-Day as the highest time frame.

4 - High Time Frame "Scalping" (High Scalp Trading) - One or two trades daily; depending on the pair and volatility while using the 23 minute as the lowest time frame and 3h and 6h as my highest time frame.

5 - Low Time Frame "Scalping" (Low Scalp Trading) - 6 or more trades over a 12 hour period; depending on the pair and volatility while using the 1m and 3m as the lowest time frames and the 1h and 2h as the highest time frames.

No matter what type of trading done above, it should be understood higher time frames for a particular type of trading is used to determine WHERE we are within that type of trading and WHEN will be get there.  The lower time frames within a TYPE of trading are used for better entry and/or exit.

It's a good idea to ALWAYS put aside a percentage of your capital for "Investment" trading and use the remaining percentage of your capital for a particular crypto-currency for another type or multiple types of trading based on the amount of free time you have and experience level.  If one were to do "Low Swing" and "High Swing" trading with specific percentage of personal capital allotted to each trading type (Low Swing & High Swing), they are in essence creating the opportunity for them to get out at or near the top at different percentage of capital while using the other percentage to stay in the trade a bit longer; being sure to have a proper safeguard in place (stop loss; stop limit or trailing stop).
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
June 07, 2019, 03:25:56 AM
Let's not be anxious to write off the bull market.  We will know more by June 10th or June 11th.  I still see a CHANCE for one more leg up.

I'm liking the look of this double bottom on the 1H-4H charts. It looks like a failed fishing expedition. The ball is back in the bull's court.

We should be good for a bounce at least. I'd love to see us recover above the $8,300s and hold that level as support. Then I'll feel more confident about another leg up. Right now I've still got no positions, just holding spot coins.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 07, 2019, 03:18:47 AM
Update...

Here's the 2-Day TF:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 07, 2019, 02:58:34 AM
Let's not be anxious to write off the bull market.  We will know more by June 10th or June 11th.  I still see a CHANCE for one more leg up.  Here's the 12h TF:

Pages:
Jump to: