Pages:
Author

Topic: Wyckoff Mode Technical Analysis - page 39. (Read 12112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
June 02, 2019, 07:04:11 AM
Posted this chart on May 08, 2019 in the first post on page 1 (3rd chart down).  Posting it again here just to update.  This is Bitcoin History from 2011 to Present Day on Bitstamp Using Wyckoff Method:

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 31, 2019, 08:08:45 AM
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 31, 2019, 06:11:23 AM
June 2nd or 3rd We May See Reversal to Upward Pressure.  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/xnYFzNjR-June-2nd-or-3rd-We-May-See-Reversal-to-Upward-Pressure/

REMEMBER:  The Lite-Coin Pump and Dump came to an end One Month and Two Weeks before the actual Lite-Coin block halving in 2015.  It could do similar again and this pump comes to an end mid June.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 31, 2019, 02:09:25 AM
@dmwardjr

what do you make of today's selloff? i hate seeing bulls making new highs only to be immediately battered down $600. could this be a significant reversal area?

i was hoping to see this wick up on the 4h+ charts but still looking kinda drippy. Undecided

this guy has an interesting theory about the dump---

This is how whales build liquidity to buy, no one wanted to sell this price this morning, now people throwing up asks for whales to gobble up.

Hi FOMA,

Apologies for the delay.  My time is limited lately while going through stuff at the house to decide what to keep, what to sell, what to give away or throw away before we move.

I personally do NOT believe it's a significant reversal area.  The bull march should resume by June 2nd or 3rd in my opinion.

We can normally expect pullbacks on the way up in a bull market.  This is normal... Especially, with margin trading.  It's to be expected with market movers who also participate in margin trading to increase their capital while pushing it up.

My indicators in the 9-Day and 2-Week time frames (TF's) still show more time for upward pressure.  At least until around June 21st in my opinion.  Could continue into July but we'll know more by mid June when we have another look at the 9-Day and 2-Week TF's.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
May 30, 2019, 02:06:24 PM
@dmwardjr

what do you make of today's selloff? i hate seeing bulls making new highs only to be immediately battered down $600. could this be a significant reversal area?

i was hoping to see this wick up on the 4h+ charts but still looking kinda drippy. Undecided

this guy has an interesting theory about the dump---

This is how whales build liquidity to buy, no one wanted to sell this price this morning, now people throwing up asks for whales to gobble up.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 30, 2019, 02:02:56 PM
Need to shake out some margin long contracts WHILE lulling in some margin short contracts before continuing up.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 27, 2019, 06:11:42 PM
My statement to Poop "NO"-Magic Cannon's publication on trading view.  

"Is it not obvious we are going to at least just shy of $10,000 AT A MINIMUM???"

"So, you're saying we are falling 70% down to $3,000 after we hit $10,000???"

3-Day Without Indicators:

Have a look at the 2-Week TF "WITH INDICATORS..."

Posted May 20, 2019:  "IMPORTANT Video for Those Doubtful of Bull Run Approaching."
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/fIYUe5q3-IMPORTANT-Video-for-Those-Doubtful-of-Bull-Run-Approaching/

Posted May 22, 2019:  "Downward Pressure Continues Till May 25 or May 27 Before Pump."
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/oXXqX6fs-Downward-Pressure-Continues-Till-May-25-or-May-27-Before-Pump/

Posted May 23, 2019:  "Let's Have a Look at ENERGY in the 4-Day, 9-Day and 2-Week TF's."
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/f0Y86HlI-Let-s-Have-a-Look-at-ENERGY-in-the-4-Day-9-Day-and-2-Week-TF-s/
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 26, 2019, 11:53:09 PM

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 23, 2019, 07:45:23 AM
Has anyone told you that you sound like Matthew McConoughey? Shocked

I follow your analysis to find nice dips to buy. Thank you, and keep them coming! Cool

More in person than online.  But yeah, I'm told that all the time...

Appreciate the support!

Stay Awesome!

; )
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
May 23, 2019, 07:08:01 AM
Has anyone told you that you sound like Matthew McConoughey? Shocked

I follow your analysis to find nice dips to buy. Thank you, and keep them coming! Cool
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 23, 2019, 03:25:21 AM
New Video:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/f0Y86HlI-Let-s-Have-a-Look-at-ENERGY-in-the-4-Day-9-Day-and-2-Week-TF-s/

Simply wanted to point out something we're seeing in the 9-Day time frame (TF) in relation to what we're seeing in the 2-Week time frame (TF). The Gray ENERGY in the 9-Day appears to be approaching the 50% level; while the Gray ENERGY in the 2-Week TF is nowhere near the 50% level yet. So, which do we go along with: The 9-Day or the 2-Week Gray ENERGY?

#1 - I'm deciding to go with the Gray ENERGY in the 2-Week based on the "odds" we likely have more than one caution dot and likely at least 3 or 4 caution dots before we go down.

#2 - I'm also going with the 2-Week based on what I'm seeing in the indicators for LTCUSD and ETHUSD in their Weekly and 2-Week time frames. It's hard for me to see LTCUSD and ETHUSD going up without BTCUSD going up. Yes, we did have BTCUSD going down from December 17, 2017 to January 15, 2018; while ETHUSD and LTCUSD were going up from December 17, 2017 to January 15, 2018. However, the gray energy in the 2-Week does not look in any way similar to the way it did during that period of late 2017 and early 2018.

#3 - I'm also going with the 2-Week TF based on the fact we have a LiteCoin Block Halving Event coming up.

#4 - Have a look at the White Circles for PRESENT DAY in comparison with the White Circles for 09 November, 2017. Present day price level is very similar as back in November 2017. Short Contracts and Long Contracts on BitFinex are at very similar levels present day as they were in November, 2017. This is the fourth reason I believe we may see continued bull market AFTER A BRIEF DIP the remaining days we have in May, 2019. I'm anticipating a pump for most all of June. I'm of the opinion the Margin Long Contracts need to get "spooked" with a decent dip down in order to reduce the margin Long contracts. WHILE AT THE SAME TIME; lulling in margin short contracts to try to liquidate some of them with a reversal bull pump back up AFTER a brief stint down.

So there... I've shared my reasons WHY I personally am going with what I'm seeing with the Gray ENERGY in the 2-Week TF despite what we are seeing with the Gray ENERGY in the 4-Day TF and the Green Line crossing the Red RSI in the 9-Day TF. We will know soon enough which is correct. This is something NEW we have never seen before in history with the Gray ENERGY in the 2-Week time frame being as high as it is currently. This will definitely be valuable information to use for events in the future.

Appreciate your continued support!

Stay Awesome!

David
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 22, 2019, 03:54:33 PM
Here's my most recent Video Publication posted a few minutes ago, titled, "Downward Pressure Continues Till May 25 or May 27 Before Pump."

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/oXXqX6fs-Downward-Pressure-Continues-Till-May-25-or-May-27-Before-Pump/

Here's the 2-Day Chart with possible future trek of the leading blue line in the Stochastic RSI, possible future trek of the Phoenix ARI and possible future trek of my gray line in the bottom Stochastic RSI with custom inputs.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 20, 2019, 09:01:42 PM

Well, two days off on that BTC dump prediction, and what a dump it was, albeit more than your average attempt at manipulation.
Though successful, it also showed the support and buy-up from the 6k level. Now we have a nice base in the 7300 and upwards range.
Does this dump affect your predictions much, or was it within the lines of what you were expecting?
Nice thread.

Hi,

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts.  I agree, appears to be a nice base at the $7,200 to $7,300 price range.  However, I still can't help but wonder if they will try to "spook" Margin Long positions before actually going up hard.  I'm going to do another video publication with more focus on lower time frames.  You might enjoy my most recent video publication here with ETHUSD, BTCUSD and LTCUSD on the same chart window.  The video provides my thoughts in regards to whether the current downward pressure affects my thoughts on my previous price targets for further upward movement.  Here's the link below:

"IMPORTANT Video for Those Doubtful of Bull Run Approaching." - https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/fIYUe5q3-IMPORTANT-Video-for-Those-Doubtful-of-Bull-Run-Approaching/
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
May 20, 2019, 04:31:16 AM
I'm leaning more towards the Green at the moment.  This could change after the 15th or 17th of May.  We're nearing POSSIBLE exhaustion in the 2-Day candle in the indicators on the 2-Day Candle beginning the 15th or 17th.

Thanks for the charts.

So you're expecting to top out soon off the upper $8,000s followed by a tag of the $6,700 area? It's a bit tough to make out the target zones at this scale.

What probability would you give to the red scenario?

Hi,

I was waiting to see what occurs here on May 15th cause I'm anticipating a drop.  The question is how much.  I plan on providing a video update soon.  At the moment, I would be surprised if we had a big dip or dump from here.  I honestly don't see it based on what the indicators are showing me in the 2-Week Time Frame.

Well, two days off on that BTC dump prediction, and what a dump it was, albeit more than your average attempt at manipulation.
Though successful, it also showed the support and buy-up from the 6k level. Now we have a nice base in the 7300 and upwards range.
Does this dump affect your predictions much, or was it within the lines of what you were expecting?
Nice thread.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 17, 2019, 02:32:38 PM
Pointing Out Possibilities After this POTENTIAL Impulse Wave to coincide with the LiteCoin Block Halving EVENT:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/404jjwut-Pointing-Out-Possibilities-After-Potential-Impulse-Wave/

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 16, 2019, 07:25:49 PM
I've been thinking the same. I could see maybe the low $7,000s in a sideways consolidation.....let the lower time frames recharge. The higher time frames have incredible momentum. It seems like anyone selling based on overbought lower time frames (1-day and lower) is providing liquidity to all the people buying the monthly trend.

ETHBTC and some other alts are showing strength on the 1-day time frame. Money flowing into alts during BTC sideways is pretty classic bull market behavior.

Yes, agreed... I noticed the same with ETHBTC and LTCBTC.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
May 16, 2019, 07:22:40 PM
Thanks for the charts.

So you're expecting to top out soon off the upper $8,000s followed by a tag of the $6,700 area? It's a bit tough to make out the target zones at this scale.

What probability would you give to the red scenario?

Hi,

I was waiting to see what occurs here on May 15th cause I'm anticipating a drop.  The question is how much.  I plan on providing a video update soon.  At the moment, I would be surprised if we had a big dip or dump from here.  I honestly don't see it based on what the indicators are showing me in the 2-Week Time Frame.

I've been thinking the same. I could see maybe the low $7,000s in a sideways consolidation.....let the lower time frames recharge. The higher time frames have incredible momentum. It seems like anyone selling based on overbought lower time frames (1-day and lower) is providing liquidity to all the people buying the monthly trend.

ETHBTC and some other alts are showing strength on the 1-day time frame. Money flowing into alts during BTC sideways is pretty classic bull market behavior.
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
May 16, 2019, 03:01:33 PM
VIDEO PUBLICATION:  Bitcoin Brain Storm Part 1; High Time Frames (2-Week to 3-Day) - https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/CQOgL8QW-Bitcoin-Brain-Storm-Part-1-High-Time-Frames-2-Week-to-3-Day/

VIDEO PUBLICATION:  Part 2: Sideways @ Worst to May 25, 2019; Could Continue Higher - https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/CYAtPkfI-Part-2-Sideways-Worst-to-May-25-2019-Could-Continue-Higher/
Pages:
Jump to: