Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 10. (Read 171592 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WE CAN JUST ADD AN AD ON OUR WALLETS,ADD MAKE THEM KNOW!
if a coin want to survive,it must have something special to make people use it.
there are too many coins supported merchandise payments.
all I can see, all of them are asking for the help from Businessmen。
why not making some support first?
why not ad for free?and then let them know all we did for them.
so there will be news about sum2.
maybe we will get rich from ads.

we can do that just adding an ad on our wallet.
it will be a huge innovation in the cryptoworld!!

ANN:if someone adop my idea,please specify。 Tongue Tongue Tongue

btw:sorry,I really love the old logo of the sum2...
and btw: I am chinese,and sorry about my poor english.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
why are the 1 sellers trying low the price for a whole week?
thats really tiresome..

They are trying to buy cheap , maybe you should put up 1 buy orders? Tongue
why are the 1 sellers trying low the price for a whole week?
thats really tiresome..
legendary
Activity: 1393
Do we have a website ready for Navajo. Maybe we should start working towards that goal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
                                                     Official Logo

awesome! It well deserved it!
Soopy, SUM2 Team - you should seriously consider applying to http://cointechexpo.com/ with Navajo Anon.

vapourware not accepted.navajo never will existing.whitepaper joke nothing more.magic sauce can not tell magic not existing.many person know this why price sink,sink more in weeks when anon still never come.20-50sat price soon.stop delete my post.i tell you the real way it is.soopy do not trust.he steal bee2 coins and then angry when ask him where he take them.always he will say wait more.do not wait.

Can someone ban this idiot?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1393
Soopy, SUM2 Team - you should seriously consider applying to http://cointechexpo.com/ with Navajo Anon.

vapourware not accepted.navajo never will existing.whitepaper joke nothing more.magic sauce can not tell magic not existing.many person know this why price sink,sink more in weeks when anon still never come.20-50sat price soon.stop delete my post.i tell you the real way it is.soopy do not trust.he steal bee2 coins and then angry when ask him where he take them.always he will say wait more.do not wait.
My suggestions to you:
1. Quit trading, becouse you obviously sucks at doing it
2. Learn English
3. Come back to kindergarden
4. Find a good toy in the sandpit
5. Have fun with yr little friends
Goodbye troll
You need to get this BASTARD PARASITE away from this thread. Xlil... is total horror.
As long as soopy meets his time restraints on projects it will prove him wrong and it wont matter what he says. Anyways it is helping me get my coins cheap...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

My suggestions to you:
2. Learn English
Goodbye troll
You need to get this BASTARD PARASITE away from this thread. Xlil... is total horror.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
                                                     Official Logo

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Do you guys still think that we can go over 1k sato?
Yeah, we're waiting for at least 10k Wink

it will not take much time when the coin gets hit and it is accepted everywhere.

true, but so hard go to 10k,,
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

Will it do no good to report this clown to the moderators?!  All he is doing is disrupting numerous threads with his non stop barrage and attacks on a well known and highly respected dev!  His fricken problem is not even with this coin, it is with BeeCoin and appears to be completely unwarranted at that!  Now he's bringing his ridiculous claims and attacks to other communities potentially causing problems to investors of other coins.......he is just following soopy around like a lost puppy and bashing him at every turn.  Dude does not deserve this shit and this clown needs to be kicked off this damn forum!

I can't believe you have the nerve to call everyone the names you are.......especially STUPID.  If we are stupid and you are smart, please shoot me now......is this a joke dude, you can't even write a ledgible fucking sentence and we are the stupid ones.....hahahaha, I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or want to see you get your face bashed in.  Pathetic you ARE!!
+1
Exactly. All have been said about this idiot, let's get over it and come back to SUM2 discussion Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260

Will it do no good to report this clown to the moderators?!  All he is doing is disrupting numerous threads with his non stop barrage and attacks on a well known and highly respected dev!  His fricken problem is not even with this coin, it is with BeeCoin and appears to be completely unwarranted at that!  Now he's bringing his ridiculous claims and attacks to other communities potentially causing problems to investors of other coins.......he is just following soopy around like a lost puppy and bashing him at every turn.  Dude does not deserve this shit and this clown needs to be kicked off this damn forum!

I can't believe you have the nerve to call everyone the names you are.......especially STUPID.  If we are stupid and you are smart, please shoot me now......is this a joke dude, you can't even write a ledgible fucking sentence and we are the stupid ones.....hahahaha, I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or want to see you get your face bashed in.  Pathetic you ARE!!
legendary
Activity: 994

My suggestions to you:
2. Learn English
Goodbye troll
+1000000000  
LOL, good points Cheesy
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

My suggestions to you:
2. Learn English
Goodbye troll
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Guys, give it some likes and share among your friends!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SummerCoin-2/275085062670816?fref=nf

Yeah! And also remember about SUM2 twitter page! Wink
https://mobile.twitter.com/summercoin2
There are always the news up there.

Do you guys still think that we can go over 1k sato?
Yeah, we're waiting for at least 10k Wink

it will not take much time when the coin gets hit and it is accepted everywhere.

Of course we can help to make it happen earlier- contact exchanges / multipools / be active on trollboxes/irc
Pages:
Jump to: