Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 7. (Read 171592 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coins were changed 1:1 if I´m right. But I´m not the right one to answer the other questions. But it´s an interesting question.
And how the hell will you dump this coin? It comes from the ground. So the community will enjoy to buy some more if this happens.
and I´m sure that some other traders will also buy them. Do you want to sell?  Grin

btw: It´s curious but I´m starting to miss this beautiful trolls and people who helped me with their insane dumping to fill my account for the whole week.
Those good old days......... so many hours ago  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 90
so these are to be exchanged 1:1?

how many were there originally?

was the distribution equal or were there large holders who still hold? is there a sum / sum 2 rich / top 100 address?

this coin could be dumped /extinguished very easily depending on the answer to the above, please elaborate on that.

Activity: 70
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
To Everyone Looking up at SUM2 aka NAVAJO!  I have spent the last few days and weeks and every minute of the day without breaks working even amidst my health concerns in perfecting this coin , so that you can put your faith and trust on it, for it to become not something we are merely expecting it to be , but something better and beyond our expectations and it will be! With you! Smiley

Thats why everywhere I am writing about SUM2, my first advantage of this coin is great dev!
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
for all the people who've sold for 300-500 sat, now its your time to buy back, or the only reason you'll be comming back here is to fud Cheesy
To Everyone Looking up at SUM2 aka NAVAJO!  I have spent the last few days and weeks and every minute of the day without breaks working even amidst my health concerns in perfecting this coin , so that you can put your faith and trust on it, for it to become not something we are merely expecting it to be , but something better and beyond our expectations and it will be! With you! Smiley

I know that you will manage to complete it, dumpers will be buying it back soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
It is going up now! Perfect timing I bought a bunch cheap yesterday.

I think it will go alot higher tho once Navajo gets going

>10k is realistic - there are only 50m coins
+1000
Totally agreed Wink
a small dump for those who are not loaded yet Smiley

>10k is realistic - there are only 50m coins
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Wow we are getting great buy support on trexx - still cheap on polo so be quick
I have some SUM2 and like it, but what is this "sneak peak"? It just looks like a wallet to me. I am probably missing something here.

Its a sneak peak of the upcoming updated wallet with Navajo Active ofcourse this is just a sneak peak and many things to come along for the coming few days , better treasure them SUMs mate and watch this thread. Smiley

Ha! OK -- I'm in and looking forward to the next few days!
I'm thinking 800 by Monday. But im looking for much more before i would sell my coins. Bought a nice chunk of coins when the price dropped. I even broke my golden rule of 70 percent btc and 30 percent altcoins...Im that sure it will go up...

Same here, most of crypto funds invested in SUM2 and it's looking like it was a very good idea Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I have some SUM2 and like it, but what is this "sneak peak"? It just looks like a wallet to me. I am probably missing something here.

Its a sneak peak of the upcoming updated wallet with Navajo Active ofcourse this is just a sneak peak and many things to come along for the coming few days , better treasure them SUMs mate and watch this thread. Smiley

I'm thinking 800 by Monday. But im looking for much more before i would sell my coins. Bought a nice chunk of coins when the price dropped. I even broke my golden rule of 70 percent btc and 30 percent altcoins...Im that sure it will go up...
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]

Also JTB800, You can check out the official timeline here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7589828
Pages:
Jump to: