Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 8. (Read 171592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I have some SUM2 and like it, but what is this "sneak peak"? It just looks like a wallet to me. I am probably missing something here.

Its a sneak peak of the upcoming updated wallet with Navajo Active ofcourse this is just a sneak peak and many things to come along for the coming few days , better treasure them SUMs mate and watch this thread. Smiley
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
I have some SUM2 and like it, but what is this "sneak peak"? It just looks like a wallet to me. I am probably missing something here.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The sneak peak ist out, the price is rising up, the people fraekin´out and the fudders try to get some NVA. What a sweet day  Grin

Good work. I´m kneeling down. Best time to eat a Kebap and then tell the world some good news. Even if they don´t want to hear it.....
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
First Sneak peaks out! Go NAVAJO! Smiley

Great job SoopY, try to post as many updates as possible, we should easily hit 1000sat today.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
First Sneak peaks out! Go NAVAJO! Smiley
not sure if I have to be angry or happy that the price rises now. Could wait a few hours. A trip to the moon is a long way. And I just feel missing something. Maybe 250k more #NAV  Grin

And even if the price will raise now for some days I won´t dump my coins cause it makes no sense. It feels like something special is growing up. And I don´t want to blame myself later. There are a lot of people who made the deal of her life as they sold 1BTC/5€.  Cheesy
Don´t want to be one of them.

...oh wait....I´m a little bit more dumb then those people. I was watching BTC for several weeks in 2009 and decide solemnly:
Not this time. I always spend money for freaking projects but I won´t make the same mistake again and again to burn money. One time is enough. Definitely.
Great job. Looks hilarious Smiley Now price should be easy at 1k waiting for next moves! Congratulations

and we have a panic buy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Great job. Looks hilarious Smiley Now price should be easy at 1k waiting for next moves! Congratulations
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
And it seems that people was given up to buy the coin down. Looks a little bit better now. And I have to ask mysel why I didn´t buy more, more, more......

That was maybe the last chance to buy it between 200 und 300 satoshi. I should buy some more..I need more money to invest. And all I was doing was typing in this thread.

It´s possible that the modern superhero who made all the 1 sum2 sells read all this. So would you please give me another chance to buy some more to his price?
It would be my last free rest satoshis to investment but I would do....  Smiley

agree 100% - FUD spreaders will shut up now. I am loaded and waiting for x000sat or maybe for x0000 once anon is live

ALL- Make some noise about it, tweet, post on FB, use trollboxes and be active here
+10000 mate!  Cheesy
And it seems that people was given up to buy the coin down. Looks a little bit better now. And I have to ask mysel why I didn´t buy more, more, more......

That was maybe the last chance to buy it between 200 und 300 satoshi. I should buy some more..I need more money to invest. And all I was doing was typing in this thread.

It´s possible that the modern superhero who made all the 1 sum2 sells read all this. So would you please give me another chance to buy some more to his price?

agree 100% - FUD spreaders will shut up now. I am loaded and waiting for x000sat or maybe for x0000 once anon is live

ALL- Make some noise about it, tweet, post on FB, use trollboxes and be active here

First look into Navajo

You can see here the first screenshots of the new Navajo client. We will give the Community more updates in incoming days, including the Anonymous Technology.
You can expect more sneak peaks every 2 days.
Stay tuned!  Wink

Awesome! Looking great, can't wait for more updates
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
First look into Navajo

You can see here the first screenshots of the new Navajo client. We will give the Community more updates in incoming days, including the Anonymous Technology.
You can expect more sneak peeks every 2 days.
Stay tuned!  Wink

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Sneak Peaks have been submitted to the Foundation and will be posted within a few hours , sorry for the slight delay with the same , you can blame the troll and the drama lol. Smiley

Can some explain in few words to the noob, what is the Sneak Peaks?
i also want to know that Tongue

Sneak Peak - a little bit of info (presumably some screen shots in this case) on the upcoming project. Kind of like a 2 minute movie trailer is a sneak peak into a movie.

OK I understood. In a few words its mean moon today Cheesy

The average distance from Earth to the Moon is 384,400 km so if sneak peak happend we will be on 0,8-1,5k km mark ;] Not yet there but we will be on the good road, even we will be on highway to moon ;]

SUM2 is now accepted in BitCoin Shop - http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/

Sweet.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Sneak Peaks have been submitted to the Foundation and will be posted within a few hours , sorry for the slight delay with the same , you can blame the troll and the drama lol. Smiley

Sneak Peak - a little bit of info (presumably some screen shots in this case) on the upcoming project. Kind of like a 2 minute movie trailer is a sneak peak into a movie.

OK I understood. In a few words its mean moon today Cheesy
Activity: 560

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/sneak-peek   Smiley
Activity: 89

Pages:
Jump to: