Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 6. (Read 171592 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement

SummerCoinV2 (SUM2) added to http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ as a payment option!
You can now buy & sell goods at this website using Your SUM2.
Happy trading!  Wink

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
1k should be easy good job

Not until the master of small and sensless amounts try to dump the price. I´m still a little sad that I haven´t more BTC to buy at this time. Just a small amount. But now the bank is robbed and I could buy some more. Not much but enough to make a biger smile on my face.

And it´s a lot of fun. I´ve seen this night as one of those guys was making his oders. By hand. For more than 5 minutes. I just crashed them all with 3 klicks.  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
seems that someone will help us again to buy cheap. A lot of small .0 orders on bittrex. Someone want to help us to take more.
Just give me a few minutes I have to rob a bank......
More. MORE. GODL
HODL?! We should use this nice term for further trolls and fudders. Just smash them a hard and loud HODL in their face. Nothing to do here.
You´re in the wrong HODLhood,******  Grin

And I really want to thank you for your work dev. If it really fits as it seems to be I really have to fund you a little bit of my win. Even if I´m a poor man (ex-wife  Cool ) I think I have to donate a part if all this ends well. But it will take some time. I´ll not short dumping this piece of GODL.  Grin

Thank you for your kind appreciation mate the best thing we can give the trolls and fudders is a big fat HODL! Smiley

Join the HODL movement. Smiley I see hope everything goes your way the way you want it to go mate and all the best to you! Btw HODL YOUR GODL! Smiley

~SoopY~

We just have to enjoy it. It feels like a visit in wonderland. Never seen people friendly and helpful like here. It´s a miracle on th net.
And I know that you have a lot of work so I think I have to give a small part of my win to the man who gives me the chance to make it.
You can fix me on that!!!
Even better than give money or crypto to my ex-wife.
You´ve done more for me  Grin so I have to GODLE you too.

And now we have to be serious again.  Wink

seems that someone will help us again to buy cheap. A lot of small .0 orders on bittrex. Someone want to help us to take more.
Just give me a few minutes I have to rob a bank......
More. MORE. GODL
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Guys remember to visit SUM2 Foundation's thread! Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/summercoinv2-foundation-sum2-fund-663126

You can join the Fund and have an impact on the further coin development!
Sent some coins to the fund...
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Guys remember to visit SUM2 Foundation's thread! Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/summercoinv2-foundation-sum2-fund-663126

You can join the Fund and have an impact on the further coin development!
legendary
Activity: 1393
To Everyone Looking up at SUM2 aka NAVAJO!  I have spent the last few days and weeks and every minute of the day without breaks working even amidst my health concerns in perfecting this coin , so that you can put your faith and trust on it, for it to become not something we are merely expecting it to be , but something better and beyond our expectations and it will be! With you! Smiley

I know that you will manage to complete it, dumpers will be buying it back soon Smiley
I knew i could trust you...Thank you for giving me hope in crypto.....I have been holding since sum.1 why dump now...still have every coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
so these are to be exchanged 1:1?

how many were there originally?

was the distribution equal or were there large holders who still hold? is there a sum / sum 2 rich / top 100 address?

this coin could be dumped /extinguished very easily depending on the answer to the above, please elaborate on that.

Every SUM1 coin holders who held the coins were swapped and swapping processes was finished long time ago , please read the OP for further information on the swap, well there are quite a number of holders who are not dumping but accumulating SUM2 , I believe you haven't understood what it's meant by a swap , it's old coins for new simply put since the previous SUM1 creator abandoned the coin and left it to die.

It's nothing to do with distribution. Smiley

~SoopY~

no. what exactly havent i understood? condescending reply. yes i read op. distribution of the old coins is  based on previous holders / miners  of those coins, if that was skewed, then this will be also. that is my point.. so is there a rich list or not? 50% premine = welcome to dumpville or manipulation at any point. i am asking as i like the chart and can see a reason to buy. i also see a dump future. as always. correct me if you have other info, thanks

What 50% premine? Have you not heard about Navajo , if you read the OP you very well would know that. Smiley

And don't tell me you are just trying to spread FUD here.

If you read the OP you would have noticed that SUM2 is the new version of SUM1 and there's no such thing as a premine lol , how the hell do you think all the SUM1 coins were swapped to SUM2? out of thin air maybe? State your point.

PS: Previous holders are not skewed and there was no premine on the original SUM1 coin nor SUM2 coin if that's what you are asking.

i already stated it.

50 million cons.
half are going to old sum1 owners.
 thats half = 50 %, yeah?!
so who owns them = is there a rich list, simple question that!
because they were on exchanges the ownsership can be different. also renters in the 1st pow etc.
i am not a fudder i think they are destroying alts personally. its a simple investment question and yes i am reading the thread.
oh forget it ill do my own research and work from the chart

Sorry for going hard because I've been handling too many FUDDERS and TROLLS these few days and I'm a straight arrow on them , we are currently getting up a rich list not 50 million coins mate is the total , 25 million was the amount allocated for the Old SUM1 holders , rest 25 million were mined by the miners on the new network , well currently as I see it and since I've gone through the swap reports and looked into the swaps going on and monitoring the network I'd say it's pretty much equally distributed and the only way to accumulate a lot of SUM2s is by buying massively which I see with the announcing of Navajo Anonymous Technology.

So I believe I have answered your questions anyhow if you further have queries you are always welcome to pm me. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
@fibonacho
I get Your point, but it's not right mate. It's totally different than You think - SUM1 hit ~5k ATH, it was mainly traded around 2k sat. I am this long term holder, which You are talking about. You know what? I bought SUM1 at ~1500 sat. Most of people were selling them, not loading up like You think. Anyway there's no difference - charts are charts, just like with other coins. You won't find any snag here mate Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
To Everyone Looking up at SUM2 aka NAVAJO!  I have spent the last few days and weeks and every minute of the day without breaks working even amidst my health concerns in perfecting this coin , so that you can put your faith and trust on it, for it to become not something we are merely expecting it to be , but something better and beyond our expectations and it will be! With you! Smiley
I AGREE, IT IS HARD WORK!

And it takes another hard-worker and a loving community to appreciate it mate. Smiley

I'm so much grateful to everyone encouraging me and supporting SUM2!

Thank you very much! Smiley

~SoopY~

I'm a believer!  I've stocked up.  Thanks for all your hard work SoopY!!!!
Activity: 90

was the distribution equal or were there large holders who still hold? is there a sum / sum 2 rich / top 100 address?

this coin could be dumped /extinguished very easily depending on the answer to the above, please elaborate on that.

Every SUM1 coin holders who held the coins were swapped and swapping processes was finished long time ago , please read the OP for further information on the swap, well there are quite a number of holders who are not dumping but accumulating SUM2 , I believe you haven't understood what it's meant by a swap , it's old coins for new simply put since the previous SUM1 creator abandoned the coin and left it to die.

~SoopY~

no. what exactly havent i understood? condescending reply. yes i read op. distribution of the old coins is  based on previous holders / miners  of those coins, if that was skewed, then this will be also. that is my point.. so is there a rich list or not? 50% premine = welcome to dumpville or manipulation at any point. i am asking as i like the chart and can see a reason to buy. i also see a dump future. as always. correct me if you have other info, thanks

What 50% premine? Have you not heard about Navajo , if you read the OP you very well would know that. Smiley

If you read the OP you would have noticed that SUM2 is the new version of SUM1 and there's no such thing as a premine lol , how the hell do you think all the SUM1 coins were swapped to SUM2? out of thin air maybe? State your point.

PS: Previous holders are not skewed and there was no premine on the original SUM1 coin nor SUM2 coin if that's what you are asking.

i already stated it.

50 million cons.
half are going to old sum1 owners.
 thats half = 50 %, yeah?!
so who owns them = is there a rich list, simple question that!
because they were on exchanges the ownsership can be different. also renters in the 1st pow etc.
i am not a fudder i think they are destroying alts personally. its a simple investment question and yes i am reading the thread.
oh forget it ill do my own research and work from the chart
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

And it takes another hard-worker and a loving community to appreciate it mate. Smiley

I'm so much grateful to everyone encouraging me and supporting SUM2!

Thank you very much! Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
HODL?! We should use this nice term for further trolls and fudders. Just smash them a hard and loud HODL in their face. Nothing to do here.
You´re in the wrong HODLhood,******  Grin

And I really want to thank you for your work dev. If it really fits as it seems to be I really have to fund you a little bit of my win. Even if I´m a poor man (ex-wife  Cool ) I think I have to donate a part if all this ends well. But it will take some time. I´ll not short dumping this piece of GODL.  Grin

Thank you for your kind appreciation mate the best thing we can give the trolls and fudders is a big fat HODL! Smiley

Join the HODL movement. Smiley I see hope everything goes your way the way you want it to go mate and all the best to you! Btw HODL YOUR GODL! Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1778
You´re in the wrong HODLhood,******  Grin

And I really want to thank you for your work dev. If it really fits as it seems to be I really have to fund you a little bit of my win. Even if I´m a poor man (ex-wife  Cool ) I think I have to donate a part if all this ends well. But it will take some time. I´ll not short dumping this piece of GODL.  Grin
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~

Activity: 90

~SoopY~

no. what exactly havent i understood? condescending reply. yes i read op. distribution of the old coins is  based on previous holders / miners  of those coins, if that was skewed, then this will be also. that is my point.. so is there a rich list or not? 50% premine = welcome to dumpville or manipulation at any point. i am asking as i like the chart and can see a reason to buy. i also see a dump future. as always. correct me if you have other info, thanks
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
Pages:
Jump to: