Pages:
Author

Topic: X16R - RVN - Miner head to head test log - page 5. (Read 7623 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
SP,

Why don`t you add dev fee and release your top performing miner? You can then make 0.05 btc every few days. You could avoid all this drama...
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Well, I'd be happy to test the sp-mod private version.. I promise I'll return it when done  Lips sealed

The sp-mod harvester has been mining for months. More than 1000++ 1080ti rigs. Million dollar profit.
Activity: 99
Merit: 8
I've hit 28.x MH/s on Enemy 1.08, just depends on the algos in the blocks

I've hit 100MHASH with the sp-mod private x16r, but the sequence in the picture is a x16s sequence. every hashing algo is executed once(permuted order, and not a random order): Sequence number B0126C3E789AF4D5

Well, I'd be happy to test the sp-mod private version.. I promise I'll return it when done  Lips sealed

the french swiss dude..

Tanguy aka TPruvot
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
which one? sp mod 2? like btx?

The sp-mod #2 have a buffer overflow exploit. Some gpl  shitcode from the klaus_t and the french swiss dude.. Disable the ccminer API... SIA-coin backdoor...
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
You still haven't answered why you'd release an open source miner?

I disassembled his code and found some optimalizations. Now the enemy can copy paste my code and gain a few percent.

my school is old school

http://www.pouet.net

I've hit 100MHASH with the sp-mod private x16r, but the sequence in the picture is a x16s sequence. every hashing algo is executed once(permuted order, and not a random order): Sequence number B0126C3E789AF4D5

You still haven't answered why you'd release an open source miner?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

You didn't answer my question.

You claim to have the fastest open source and fastest closed source x16r miners, without any proof whatsoever... at least you're consistent

Here is a snapshot of the sp-mod private. each kernel in the x16r is run once. (x16s permutation). The enemy miner should include a command line option that can force a given sequence. Then we can do a direct comparison. Only 2 of the 16 kernels are included in the spmod-git opensource. (the hamsi80 and the luffa final)

gpu settings

100% tdp and +100 on the coreclock. (-i 24.4 in the batfile)

The bigfarm sp-mod x16r private binary also include a fast x17 kernel, and the x17 is more profitable right now on the 1080ti

means very little.

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

You claim to have the fastest open source and fastest closed source x16r miners, without any proof whatsoever... at least you're consistent

Here is a snapshot of the sp-mod private. each kernel in the x16r is run once. (x16s permutation). The enemy miner should include a command line option that can force a given sequence. Then we can do a direct comparison. Only 2 of the 16 kernels are included in the spmod-git opensource. (the hamsi80 and the luffa final)

gpu settings

100% tdp and +100 on the coreclock. (-i 24.4 in the batfile)

The bigfarm sp-mod x16r private binary also include a fast x17 kernel, and the x17 is more profitable right now on the 1080ti

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The sp-mod private is around 10% faster than the enemy 1.09 miner. I will add some more opensource speed, and then add the more speed in the private bin.

which one? sp mod 2? like btx?
if the sp-mod private one is 10% faster than enemy 1.09, why bother making an opensource version that is 25% slower than sp-mod private?

My mod is the fastest opensource, and the mod is not complete. In the opensource I haven't touched the important algos, where the most speed is gained. Most of the commits are the 80bit algos that are only used in 1/16 th of the time. These algos are not used in any other coins and can be spread without hurting my other mods. The sp-mod private is ccminer/spmod and you find it on some of the pools.

Activity: 9
I know that Enemy's miner seems to be the best miner, however the "extra" coin you get, does that really offset the cost of the Dev fee? Supraminer 1.6 is free.
This doesn't make any sense, with all due respect. If you end up with more coins in your wallet, it doesn't matter whether the dev fee was 1% or 10% or 50%. The dev mining fee is run while the miner is hashing, meaning the "fees" have already been paid before you're awarded coins.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
if the sp-mod private one is 10% faster than enemy 1.09, why bother making an opensource version that is 25% slower than sp-mod private?

My mod is the fastest opensource, and the mod is not complete. In the opensource I haven't touched the important algos, where the most speed is gained. Most of the commits are the 80bit algos that are only used in 1/16 th of the time. These algos are not used in any other coins and can be spread without hurting my other mods. The sp-mod private is ccminer/spmod and you find it on some of the pools.
Activity: 93
How does one get to use the private version?
The sp-mod private is around 10% faster than the enemy 1.09 miner. I will add some more opensource speed, and then add the more speed in the private bin.

Proof?

How does extra 10% doesn`t offset 1% dev fee?
Activity: 246
Merit: 24
I know that Enemy's miner seems to be the best miner, however the "extra" coin you get, does that really offset the cost of the Dev fee? Supraminer 1.6 is free.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
He can`t, in his wildest dreams. Enemy KGB team has best miner available, with new 1.09 getting into final stages, they are getting even more speed compared to first alpha release.
Pages:
Jump to: