Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 51. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

This super gold high value coin. Soon worth million dollar maybe. Use high tech never seen before. Buy now before too late.

Just pump the pric up since no sellers. That what Vitali tell me. He say wait for the dump then sell all your coin. I wait but not see dump. Not know if should sell yet. Pump not good like last coin. What happen?

You're doing good kid but don't be telling everyone its a scam.

Just hold til we tell you ta dump.

lol another new account

Indeed

its not scam its PnD - and somebody is pumping it right Wink

ofcourse its a scam. dev will just leave he has no plan to stick around. the coin is gonna die and i hope it does. i messaged dev to explain this he calls me a fudder and refuses to explain lol

And who could forget all your posts on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nwocrypto-is-a-scammer-nwo-is-a-scam-760771

You guys run a sharp con. You make a lot of money. You need to stop recycling the ids though.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Catching up on this thread was a very nice hour of free entertainment but I do agree that we should be talking about the tech instead of price but it is hard to talk about the tech without being able to get our hands on it.  Otherwise its just speculation about the tech.

We can, however talk about how PlumeDB and SCDP work together to accomplish the end goal.

I'm excited to have the first(?) decentralized database that is easily accessible by anybody.  The possibilities for medical advancement is through the roof.

I was honestly expecting a data cap of 100 MB to start with so the 1 GB cap was very nice to see.  I'm not a coder so uploading JSON files isn't very useful for me at this moment but it in my opinion is an amazing first step to adoption and usability.

I also tossed out an idea to make apps easily accessible on the Sapience Network.  I'm kind of hoping we will keep it a total surprise if we decide to implement it in future updates.  It's good to give surprise gifts. Smiley

I appreciate this type of constructive input. Thanks.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250

This super gold high value coin. Soon worth million dollar maybe. Use high tech never seen before. Buy now before too late.

Just pump the pric up since no sellers. That what Vitali tell me. He say wait for the dump then sell all your coin. I wait but not see dump. Not know if should sell yet. Pump not good like last coin. What happen?

lol another new account
Activity: 2

Activity: 1
Just to dispel any fud, here is Joe with his former company receiving a reward from Microsoft, cheers  Smiley

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/8/prweb9791390.htm

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2012/08/11/9791390/gI_88942_partnerofyear.jpg

ha ha PRWeb is widely considered one of the easiest ways for scammers to promote things. Google PRWeb Scam.

And Joe, aside from being in the photo, is not mentioned in the press release. He was an employee who ran Sharepoint services for a company widely considered as integrity challenged.

This coin is solid, at least no volume on dump Smiley

That's the beauty of this kind of scam. There aren't miners. All the coins were sold in ico to people who work these kinds of scams. There are no coins to sell. The point is to pump the price high, then once a bunch of newbies jump on the bandwagon, the ico people sell and the price collapses to near zero.

It is the same scam run again and again and again.

Is artificial intelligence cool? It can be.

Does this coin have anything to do with AI? Nothing apparently.

Is there some secret value to "storing databases on the blockchain" etc? Many coins let you store data publicly. Why would you want to store a database on a blockchain? Think about it  Why not store your databases on computers that will use them? It makes no sense.

Is there some reason a new coin with brilliant technology can only be developed if people give lots of money up front to the devs? Almost never. Usually demanding money up front is a hallmark of a scam.  

The people who run this scam will come up with ridiculous explanations for each of thrse points but use common sense.

Anyway,I don't think XAI going to reach 50$ a coin,wich I probably will be rich.

But 1 or 2 dollars is pretty decent,who know? no scheme on getting rich here. With this low market cap,you can buy a nice % of capital. Joe and Ced know what they do.everything is on wheel,this is cryptocurrency,cheers and enjoy life is short guys  Smiley

Can't wait to use Plume Smiley

You are such a fraud.

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Catching up on this thread was a very nice hour of free entertainment but I do agree that we should be talking about the tech instead of price but it is hard to talk about the tech without being able to get our hands on it.  Otherwise its just speculation about the tech.

We can, however talk about how PlumeDB and SCDP work together to accomplish the end goal.

I'm excited to have the first(?) decentralized database that is easily accessible by anybody.  The possibilities for medical advancement is through the roof.

I was honestly expecting a data cap of 100 MB to start with so the 1 GB cap was very nice to see.  I'm not a coder so uploading JSON files isn't very useful for me at this moment but it in my opinion is an amazing first step to adoption and usability.

I also tossed out an idea to make apps easily accessible on the Sapience Network.  I'm kind of hoping we will keep it a total surprise if we decide to implement it in future updates.  It's good to give surprise gifts. Smiley

Now you speaking my language locohead!

I think with JSON it has more use then you might think at first. For example you could store the public/private wallet keys to all of your favorite crypto coins onto the network Wink  But that raises another question about this tech i have......... Is this going to be encryptable? Or everyone see my private datas I put there?

From my understanding is someone could make an application using the JSON files to split up a file (ex .zip) across multiple nodes.  So someone should in theory be able to make a dropbox like application when it's released.  I'm not sure if the files are going to be encrypted but I bet someone could write a program to encrypt the data. Smiley

I have take a good hear of storj encryption. It can look good with

Most I got out of that was storj encryption lol.  Maybe, possibly rephrase please?
Activity: 28
One idea I just had is to have a decentralized torrents storage. So that it would be hard to get busted holliwoods world monopoly enforcement lawyers.
legendary
Activity: 1988

I think with JSON it has more use then you might think at first. For example you could store the public/private wallet keys to all of your favorite crypto coins onto the network Wink  But that raises another question about this tech i have......... Is this going to be encryptable? Or everyone see my private datas I put there?

From my understanding is someone could make an application using the JSON files to split up a file (ex .zip) across multiple nodes.  So someone should in theory be able to make a dropbox like application when it's released.  I'm not sure if the files are going to be encrypted but I bet someone could write a program to encrypt the data. Smiley

I have take a good heard of storj encryption. It can look good with

From my understanding is someone could make an application using the JSON files to split up a file (ex .zip) across multiple nodes.  So someone should in theory be able to make a dropbox like application when it's released.  I'm not sure if the files are going to be encrypted but I bet someone could write a program to encrypt the data. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1232
Guys. Stick to the topic please. XQN or XAI, no personal stuff.
legendary
No, he can't give up,like every woman. Just pilling word on word on word and never stop.. Damn take a brake man
I just through you was more mature and just give up because it going nowhere.Like every normal adult can do,and understand...

Youre definitivly a woman or you have 14years old... Roll Eyes

Women can't be smart?  Or am I getting the wrong message from that? lol

Figured I'd smack that statement down in it's tracks.
legendary
I just thought you was more mature and just give up because it going nowhere.Like every normal adult can do,and understand...

Youre definitivly a woman or you have 14years old... Roll Eyes

Still don't know how buying this coin and holding it, anxious for new dev of the wallet makes me a scammer??  I am the only REAL fan of this coin. All you trolls go home... Just look at your post history etoque. FUD/HYPE is all it is kid...

Im buying it,like many other,I found this still pretty cheap under 0.005. Smiley At least,who is new dev ? there's no new dev .

New developments.  Also how are you seeing my posts if you ignored me? bct broken?

Why are you anxious about this? Doesn't need to be,maybe excited.

You're officially on ignore,You move too much air for nothing,you're immature.

Talking out of your ass.  I thought kids were smarter then this now days.
legendary
Still don't know how buying this coin and holding it, anxious for new dev of the wallet makes me a scammer??  I am the only REAL fan of this coin. All you trolls go home... Just look at your post history etoque. FUD/HYPE is all it is kid...

Im buying it,like many other,I found this still pretty cheap under 0.005. Smiley At least,who is new dev ? there's no new dev .

New developments.  Also how are you seeing my posts if you ignored me? bct broken?

Why are you anxious about this? Doesn't need to be,maybe excited.

New developments.  Also how are you seeing my posts if you ignored me? bct broken?
legendary

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
the more exposure xai and xqn the higher we go
Pages:
Jump to: