Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 52. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Still don't know how buying this coin and holding it, anxious for new dev of the wallet makes me a scammer??  I am the only REAL fan of this coin. All you trolls go home... Just look at your post history etoque. FUD/HYPE is all it is kid...
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
zoppp/scam101 have fun on book trying to hide 15 btc buy  Smiley

@ced thank for sharing block explorer Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Do we have a richlist / block explorer?
Yes, there is a very cool one that ethought put up here:

http://www.blocktree.io/e/XAI

all custom coded from what I understand too...It's quite nice.

Thanks, appreciated.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Yes, there is a very cool one that ethought put up here:

http://www.blocktree.io/e/XAI

all custom coded from what I understand too...It's quite nice.
Let's end this juvenile back and forth. Clearly whatever anyones intent the price hasn't moved, it's gone up a bit. Plumedb will hopefully be ready  soon.

This is all I want is to talk about the coin itself on the coin thread. I honestly had no idea there was something wrong with this Huh

Did you test the plume yet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1246
Let's end this juvenile back and forth. Clearly whatever anyones intent the price hasn't moved, it's gone up a bit. Plumedb will hopefully be ready  soon.
You're officially on ignore,You move too much air for nothing,you're immature.

Oh the poor little cry baby pump and dump scammer cant handle being told to focus on the coin not price? Go scam a different coin now kid.
legendary
You're officially on ignore,You move too much air for nothing,you're immature.
I am the only one who actually cares about the coin system not the price of the coin. I have my coins staking. you dumb suckers probably let them sit on bittrex to sell off while you post your sw333333333t noob memes. WTF you calling me the troll for dumbasses?

No, you're not . I stack my coin and Im happy about this because I have trust this coin when it was from the ground. Shame on you kid. Get a life.

I dont knwo what you are trying to accuse me of being a troll for? Telling you to focus on the coin tech not the price? Seriously?/ you that dumb? Lol you kids these days......

Get a life kid
legendary
I am the only one who actually cares about the coin system not the price of the coin. I have my coins staking. you dumb suckers probably let them sit on bittrex to sell off while you post your sw333333333t noob memes. WTF you calling me the troll for dumbasses?

No, you're not . I stack my coin and Im happy about this because I have trust this coin when it was from the ground. Shame on you kid. Get a life.
legendary

Buy wall disappeared as the price dropped. Looks like the pump is over. Unless someone puts up another fake buy wall I'm gonna start selling.

Why did you buy any if you think this is a scam? LOL

Im sure he sweat like a shit when he see people keep buying,going here,trying to made more FUD post....  Cheesy

Try again.

EDIT: @anticlimax  +1
legendary
Activity: 1050

Buy wall disappeared as the price dropped. Looks like the pump is over. Unless someone puts up another fake buy wall I'm gonna start selling.

It's some 14 yr old kid spamming anything he can so he can make 0.25btc.
legendary
Activity: 1246

legendary
Activity: 1050
A bad troller.

Your argument are weak, 2/10 for the effort.

Not even close to how that meme is supposed to be used.

Get a life. How many new accounts is that now?
Welcome to my ignore list.
LOL ask this to yourself and your multiple personality  Roll Eyes

No
legendary
LOL ask this to yourself and your multiple personality  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: