Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 50. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
lol supernet adding xai would make supernet rich....

Supernet is competition at this time?
They support that sky net trash.
just poking around saying that having decentralized databasing could add value to supernet coins. im not an expert on supernet so i wont comment on it anymore. either way ~Bass edited his post to say theyre not looking at XAI or XQN so lets not go nuts here.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Supernet is competition at this time?
They support that sky net trash.
legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
supernet is watching xai and xqn

Please don't spread rumors. At the moment, we are not looking at XAI or XQN

~Bass
Supernet API Dev
Opalcoin Lead Dev
Activity: 469
Merit: 250

From where did you have heard that ?

in a irc chatroom, dont get hopes yet they only observing yet. if we do get put on board we about to get rich. the way dev going i think we will its definitely happening
legendary
Activity: 1988

From where did you have heard that ?
legendary
First post in xai. 40k sat too expensive lol I had a good laugh over it thought I would share.

Trust: -257: -5 / +5(5)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
First post in xai. 40k sat too expensive lol I had a good laugh over it thought I would share.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good updates to see  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Published a new RECALL video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTn6uigrEZM

Tech preview status, core platform deliverables coming next, and a look ahead at the roadmap over the next quarter.  Cheesy
thank you joe for video update, i really enjoyed it. can't wait to see plume in action and looking forward to all cool stuff that will be build on top of xai "thumbs up"
video update from least week, so it doesn't get lost in the noise Wink
legendary
legendary

Small bump to not get lost of what coming  Smiley

Also Chart are well manipulate to keep it low,hiding all big buy order,1/3 of buy book are legit and 2/3 are 1 XAI order, and sell are totally fulled, Dont fall in the trap Wink  Roll Eyes

Edit: here we go  Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
Impressive! Very talented programmer in this project. This has a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1050
We need in-house therapists.
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
ffs if I was drunk horny interested, I would just assume this is one person going back and forth just to bump the thread thus furthering the pump?

This coin and this dev deserves better then the bulk of the villainy it/he has attracted.

Cedric keep up the work sir, look forward to watching your progress!
legendary
Nice ! Less headache in future   Cool
Public Service Announcement:
To the Trolls and those engaging with the Trolls. With noise staying at the present rate, we will most likely need to move into a self-moderated thread. A sensible Troll should Troll with moderation, or forever be quiet (ahem, moderated).  Lips sealed

a wise move
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Public Service Announcement:
To the Trolls and those engaging with the Trolls. With noise staying at the present rate, we will most likely need to move into a self-moderated thread. A sensible Troll should Troll with moderation, or forever be quiet (ahem, moderated).  Lips sealed

This super gold high value coin. Soon worth million dollar maybe. Use high tech never seen before. Buy now before too late.

Just pump the pric up since no sellers. That what Vitali tell me. He say wait for the dump then sell all your coin. I wait but not see dump. Not know if should sell yet. Pump not good like last coin. What happen?

You're doing good kid but don't be telling everyone its a scam.

Just hold til we tell you ta dump.

lol another new account

Indeed

its not scam its PnD - and somebody is pumping it right Wink

ofcourse its a scam. dev will just leave he has no plan to stick around. the coin is gonna die and i hope it does. i messaged dev to explain this he calls me a fudder and refuses to explain lol

And who could forget all your posts on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nwocrypto-is-a-scammer-nwo-is-a-scam-760771

You guys run a sharp con. You make a lot of money. You need to stop recycling the ids though.

lol ofcourse those coins were a scam, which i picked out before they went crazy. no scam here mate, too bad you need to create a new account lol why aint you using your real account. you need to try harder to fud try using your real account
Pages:
Jump to: