Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 54. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Dev posts screenshots of new tech.... you dummies are only talking about buy walls and market priced capitlizaton.  Shame on you

what do you think 99% of us are in crypto for? because it's "cool" ?
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Looks like a lot of work is going in to this project. That UI alone would take a while to build, not to mention the backend of the actual coin. I can't see how I missed this. Was there any crowdfunding? Nevermind, I answered my own question. Can't believe I missed this one..
legendary
Activity: 1988
Dev posts screenshots of new tech.... you dummies are only talking about buy walls and market priced capitlizaton.  Shame on you

It is the same on stock when apple(.exemple) get out a new iphone(wich is not really an innovation like this) and the price jump from the ground... This is the human nature. Shame on human.

Now stop being boring, Development here is pretty fast compared to a majority of coin,Joe and ced look serious throught...we have anything to get out from dark.

Have a good day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Dev posts screenshots of new tech.... you dummies are only talking about buy walls and market priced capitlizaton.  Shame on you

The coin has been rising significantly. That attracts speculators. But I think it is good that the Dev does not react to all this hype.
Activity: 467
Merit: 250

welcome to crypto...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just making a post to ensure that I'm not only posting during double top, camel hump, cup & bucket, melting ice cube, four corner flags, or whatever TA gibberish crypto-types may assume my posts can cause Grin

Buywall is thin though, only roughly 4 BTC in orders.

We're not an heavy volume coin through... Mostly of BTC are hide. No one dump.feature coming. patience Smiley

Yes I am confident XAI will make it big, it's just so strange to see low buy walls. Probably a shakeout, lot's of small orders messing up the books
legendary
Just making a post to ensure that I'm not only posting during double top, camel hump, cup & bucket, melting ice cube, four corner flags, or whatever TA gibberish crypto-types may assume my posts can cause Grin

We're not an heavy volume coin through... Mostly of BTC are hide. No one dump.feature coming.we are still on a upward market. patience Smiley

Activity: 555
Merit: 500
awesome work dev better get ready for the rise on XQN and XAI
legendary

Oh yeahh !!!

We need press release to give us more visibility !

Many people seems doesn't see the big picture going on with XAI Smiley this is going big Cheesy

We have Very active dev team,legit one(giving ETA,consolidation,video,work on feature...),growing community,Creative and original project,nice innovation,very low supply,stuff going to get out, and just chilling at 60k ?... ahh  Grin We are still #104 on CMC, alot of room to growth here. Smiley

And for who gonna say Im 'pumping' stuff,open your eyes and look, this is real, just giving true fact

call it a gem.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Machine learning is a product of the collapsing costs of information processing and the masses of digital data that can now be gathered and channelled online. Probabilistic techniques are used to “train” machines as they churn through the data, until they are able to see patterns and reach conclusions that were not programmed in at the outset.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/019b3702-92a2-11e4-a1fd-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz3REtzI8N3

Wonder how much training (data feeding) the AI in Sapience will need before it is able to do meaningful financial pattern predictions.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
legendary
This coin is solid, at least no volume on dump Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Just to dispel any fud, here is Joe with his former company receiving a reward from Microsoft, cheers  Smiley

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/8/prweb9791390.htm

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Agree with zoppp,
theres obviously a hype/pump happening. but XAI isnt going to 1million marketcap on shits and giggles. lets get back to the root of the story. "data plumes" and having easy access to your own encrypted decentralized databases. I cant wait to see what you folks come up with. then as a reward you can pump it to the moon. deal?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Haha, very funny. Go ahead and forward me that PM if you want. I'm curious what was said.
PM is private messaging.
There is no further analysis needed. It's evident XAI is a good deal and has superb risk/return possibilities. Just 6 months ago, this is the sort of coin that would pump to $1M-$10M just on promises. This coin has actual development going on! It's crazy underpriced!
Because for the development on this coin, that is a STEAL. This is easily going to hit $1+ a coin.

Anyway, you're too late since it looks like someone just gobbled up all those coins. Hold them till $1M+ market cap please Smiley
Just passed up garbage like Ringo coin in market cap. This is still the most underpriced coin I've ever seen.

9 BTC to 60k sat. Market cap at 60k sat? $90k. Grin

500k sat is roughly $1 a coin. That would give it a $661k market cap.
That would give it $15M market cap. Honestly, 6-12 months ago, this coin would have probably been able to do that and more.
Recall this time last year when garbage like MEOW was at $4M market cap on $500k+ volume. If you're telling me that XAI can't eventually hit $1 a coin, of roughly $661k market cap, then crypto is broken.

Hell, $10 a XAI is only roughly $6M market cap. Auroracoin peaked at almost $1 BILLION market cap with over $5M in volume. $6M isn't asking for much, and with the right community/development, I'd say it is very possible.
Loving how thin the Bittrex order book is Grin
15 BTC to 500k sat a coin.
After that, a nice, juicy 3M sat a coin wall: 500 XAI costing 15 BTC total.
XAI is currently #1 by volume on Bittrex.
XAI peaked today at close to 100k sat.
XAI peaked at #88 on Coin Market Cap.
XAI only has 13.5k coins for sale (2% of total coins).
XAI at 500k sat runs out after 25 BTC; next price is 3M sat.
http://media1.giphy.com/media/iGJNOadhvBMuk/giphy.gif
What coins are you in?

I only have some stones (PHS) that I purchased a while ago. I am mostly here to study prices and how they work when there is no intrinsic value.

This pumper was annoying to me, but I kept it to myself because did not want fighting here. But now glad to see someone else has thought the same way i do. Everyone here is dumb greedy people it seems. Nobody has actually conversed about the tech in the coin (hardly at all over last little while). You all think you get rich, and don't want to have coin for the features. Talk about the freatures you people.
legendary
 ^

Roll Eyes

You acting bad,seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: