Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 58. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
I created this account just now in hopes of causing just enough FUD to get some cheap coins...

Nice one, got a giggle out of your post.
This is some rather creative FUD you have there, good job!
 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
We'd like to thank all of you for your help pumping this coin.

A lot of money has been made.

Soon we will be powering down the coin and dropping all the nodes. Some of us still have a few coins left to dump so it may be a few hours, but the coin is now officially abandoned.

We will be starting up some new coins soon and welcome help from the same crew in pumping it. If you would like advance notice of the ipo's email one of us. Those of you who have made at least 5 solid posts pumping any of our coins in the first phase can get a 15% discount on post IPO sales of our new coins.

Once again thanks very much to the pumpers who made this such a success. Anyone who is left holding these nonsense coins should learn to read coin descriptions more carefully in the future, and make sure they actually make sense.

Hasta la byebye muchachos

Shutup troll // report.

We have our first Troller guys.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We'd like to thank all of you for your help pumping this coin.

A lot of money has been made.

Soon we will be powering down the coin and dropping all the nodes. Some of us still have a few coins left to dump so it may be a few hours, but the coin is now officially abandoned.

We will be starting up some new coins soon and welcome help from the same crew in pumping it. If you would like advance notice of the ipo's email one of us. Those of you who have made at least 5 solid posts pumping any of our coins in the first phase can get a 15% discount on post IPO sales of our new coins.

Once again thanks very much to the pumpers who made this such a success. Anyone who is left holding these nonsense coins should learn to read coin descriptions more carefully in the future, and make sure they actually make sense.

Hasta la byebye muchachos
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is there a Bootstrap.dat available for XAI somewhere? My wallet has 16 active connections but syncing slow as hell. Would like to do some trading ...

try adding

addnode=blocktree.io

to your configuration file

Don't have one, mind sharing yours? There isnt one in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Is there a Bootstrap.dat available for XAI somewhere? My wallet has 16 active connections but syncing slow as hell. Would like to do some trading ...

try adding

addnode=blocktree.io

to your configuration file
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1232
Published a new RECALL video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTn6uigrEZM

Tech preview status, core platform deliverables coming next, and a look ahead at the roadmap over the next quarter.  Cheesy
thank you joe for video update, i really enjoyed it. can't wait to see plume in action and looking forward to all cool stuff that will be build on top of xai "thumbs up"
i am keeping update posted, so it doesn't get lost in the noise Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
there's really no point rule there.

Sometime crypto is really obscure and illogic...

A shitty coin with no dev show,etc can still be pump to jupiter. Look Fuel2coin

I understand that you don't think it can be done, but i think a model can be created to give indication of pricing.

There are too many variables IMO.
Fuelcoin only pumped because the devs held a large majority of the coins in circulation.

I have seen papers with large multivariate regressions. I plan on collecting my basic set of data and teaming up with one of my friends in the PHD program that is really good with multivariate.  I understand that you guys aren't from the economics side of the world and probably don't know much about it. But I think this shouldn't be way hard. Maybe another variable of "buy wall/sell wall" can help it out too. And I see some coins with this "rich list", a variable with diversity of holdings could be made too.

Fact is, with these bitcoin currencies, all of the information is public. This gives a student like me a huge advantage compared to some of the technical financial products that are much harder to collect data for and much harder to model.

This will be a good starting point.  I will continue following XAI as one of my primary case studies and data sets.

I am a business drop out. I know about economics.

You're going to have a ton of variables to play with.
If you want Ill give you a hand identifying them.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1232

I understand that you don't think it can be done, but i think a model can be created to give indication of pricing.

Fuelcoin only pumped because the devs held a large majority of the coins in circulation.

I have seen papers with large multivariate regressions. I plan on collecting my basic set of data and teaming up with one of my friends in the PHD program that is really good with multivariate.  I understand that you guys aren't from the economics side of the world and probably don't know much about it. But I think this shouldn't be way hard. Maybe another variable of "buy wall/sell wall" can help it out too. And I see some coins with this "rich list", a variable with diversity of holdings could be made too.

Fact is, with these bitcoin currencies, all of the information is public. This gives a student like me a huge advantage compared to some of the technical financial products that are much harder to collect data for and much harder to model.

This will be a good starting point.  I will continue following XAI as one of my primary case studies and data sets.
this is a good project you doing!:) maybe your research of finding model* to predict price movements, like example predict incoming pump or dump can be used to be build on top of xai platform inform of app.. type of predictive self learning app using existing indicators.. after you finish your research i would recommend you share your model* with joe (PM) and look if it can be done.

edit: you would benefit from service fees also Wink
legendary

Because actual financial system are centralized,Giving to a minority the power.

Bitcoin is decentralized,giving the power to all of us. And this is a big advantage. Yes. Smiley I see you try to apply a kind of centralize scheme, but i don't think it will ever well be apply like on stock...

Good luck on your work buddy
Activity: 49

legendary
^

Im not enough skills in english to start an analyst about what is going on,what we have to change,etc... I just think there people more experience here to do that

when bitcoin become more mainstream and community expend more in french,maybe. But this problem will be resolve by this time I think

Im not don't think it can't be done. I just think we have other thing do before start thinking about pricing indicator.

You can do whatever you want with your time I am sure.
legendary

legendary

Im not don't thinking it can't be done. I just think we have other thing do before start thinking about pricing indicator.
legendary
XAI and XQN next ones to be in the  spotlight. xqn rising nicely.

what exactly is the link between xqn and xai??

XQN will be a financial/trading platform which operates in tangent with XAI.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 392
XAI and XQN next ones to be in the  spotlight. xqn rising nicely.

what exactly is the link between xqn and xai??
Pages:
Jump to: