Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 61. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
just remember ico buyers are up 350% right now. there may only be 12k coins for sale on bittrex but theres 600,000 coins out there somewhere Wink  Im diggin XAI but just wanted to make sure people dont start a hype parade as they're never sustainable.

Early BTC hodlers got in for pennies and are up 250,000% +

There are whales like Roger Ver and the Winkleii sitting on very large % that they can dump at any time.

Anyway:

It's always good to...

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
just remember ico buyers are up 350% right now. there may only be 12k coins for sale on bittrex but theres 600,000 coins out there somewhere Wink  Im diggin XAI but just wanted to make sure people dont start a hype parade as they're never sustainable.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
i really love it, nobody is dumping  Cool Roll Eyes

No Bagholders, No Miners. But watch out, at some moment this turns into too much speculation, But market cap is still ''just'' 100k.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i really love it, nobody is dumping  Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1848
Funny thing no one is mentioning the fact that the Android wallet talks! Shocked

so it does, just realised, had my volume down
Activity: 392
Lol there are only ~12k coins left on the sell side. This will be big

if buy support is given then yes  Grin

this is starting to look good

if buy support is given then yes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

legendary
Who's doing the marketing for this coin? These movies of the Dev explaining the whole thing are simply brilliant.
legendary
just invested in this anyone use the android wallet?

Yeah, it's sexy. Do you need help with it?

Cool, Just wondering if it is working well? if I send my coins over they will stake ?
I'm getting in now as I think this project has a real purpose and future, interesting to see how it develops

Yes, staking works well. Doesn't even seem to drain battery power.

The only issue is sometimes the wallet can be a little hard to read because the layout is not really responsive but that will be fixed in future updates.

I agree with the layout it is a bit difficult to read,  the encrypt wallet password screen is unreadable on my SG3 but like you say I am sure this will be sorted in future updates.
legendary
Activity: 1316

Cool, Just wondering if it is working well? if I send my coins over they will stake ?
I'm getting in now as I think this project has a real purpose and future, interesting to see how it develops

Yes, staking works well. Doesn't even seem to drain battery power.

The only issue is sometimes the wallet can be a little hard to read because the layout is not really responsive but that will be fixed in future updates.
legendary
Activity: 1988
We have a good active dev,and this is a major +! Look how many coin with obscure dev growth on CoinMarketCap. At least the initial project was sexy,this coin is  very good for /short/mid/long term Smiley

yes the android wallet has a staking function...
i think we are still in early stage if you are interested in a good longterm coin 
legendary

legendary
legendary
soon we will see 100k  Grin Grin

100k? Yeah that's irrevelant. But I see 13 BTC to 500k...I think in a week or two we gonna really blow up the chart, maybe sooner than later

The good thing is that there is not Mining in this coin. No additional Sell Pressure is great for Long-Term
legendary
soon we will see 100k  Grin Grin

100k? Yeah that's irrevelant. But I see 13 BTC to 500k...I think in a week or two we gonna really blow up the chart, maybe sooner than later

soon we will see 100k  Grin Grin
legendary
^

thanks to keep us informed  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Pages: