Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 62. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Just a quick update on the tech preview coming out... I am working on it, want to push a clean release, a few segfaults popped up while I was testing last night across android and linux.  I fixed most of the issues, still a couple things to take care of before I can push the release.  Been up for a couple days straight so I need to catch up on some sleep and recharge.  Got a little time today for a nap but I'm just popping my head up to give a status update.

This test build has the PlumeDB and P2P peering all up and running and testable.  Its a layered DHT approach with the low level DHT running entirely over the Bitcoin P2P messaging bus (e.g. messages with serialized payloads sent through the existing node/addrman infrastructure, as opposed to a parallel libtorrent or UDP network running side-by-side).  Then on top of that there's a DHT2 layer for "tracker" type functionality and metadata, and a PHT layer which is multi-homed index functionality provided by the "slave" nodes (probably should think of a cooler name than "slave" for them).

As far as the data format, all data is key/value with values in JSON format and keys comprised of infohash + 3 attribute slots.  On top of that the planned abstraction is for 3 primary data types - time series data (e.g. druid.io), NoSQL style json data (e.g. mongodb style), and Atom formatted data (opencog AtomSpace).  It might also make sense to add a 4th for data formatted for NLP.  But the strategy is basic core architecture that more complex things can be built on top of (you could leverage the key structure for instance to map a ternary tree into it, kind of how the trie serialization works).

If you wanted to do something like DropBox style data or file/blob storage, right now you'd have to write your own adapter that could take that data, chunk it and split it across records.  Default max limits right now are 1 GB of space allocated by the node as available capacity to the network, 1MB max record size.  There will be settings surfaced so the end user can configure their own values - right now I've got the user-configurable settings for the fees implemented.

This is a complex build with a huge amount of code behind it, but will be so worth it.  Just want to make sure I'm not dropping builds that blow up after 15-20 minutes of running, or get SIGABRT'd by Android because of the aggressive ANR stuff, or have locking issues, etc.  I think I got most of it.  I really need to crash for awhile though so my brain can function again...

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
I just noticed my wallet looks a lot different then the one on the first post  Huh

You'll need to read the actual post to notice that the screenshot is for a sister project, Quotient/XQN!  Grin

Don't be too worried. Holding Sapience/XAI, you're in the right place!
If you don't have any Quotient/XQN, I'd say you should definitely have a look! Here you go:
Quotient/XQN ANN

Why the hell have screenshot of other wallet? That is tremendously stupid thing to do and misleading the public about this wallet.

Ok whatever, not big deal. Just confuses people.
If you read the OP and the briefs, the purpose of that is because my idea is that XQN can act as a "reference client" to show how you can adopt and consume the AIFX platform.  And also just to demonstrate that I know what I'm doing and can build some pretty cool stuff.  Which I have been heads down working my butt off on XAI for the past few months Smiley

Also I saw your other post about wanting to try some staking tweaks.  You might be interested to take a look at the latest Quotient commit on github and see where I made some tweaks for that, maybe you can re-use some of it.  If you do come up with anything cool for XAI and you are inclined to share, feel free to submit pull requests on github, I'll look at them and maybe merge them.  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just noticed my wallet looks a lot different then the one on the first post  Huh

You'll need to read the actual post to notice that the screenshot is for a sister project, Quotient/XQN!  Grin

If you don't have any Quotient/XQN, I'd say you should definitely have a look! Here you go:
Quotient/XQN ANN

Why the hell have screenshot of other wallet? That is tremendously stupid thing to do and misleading the public about this wallet.

Ok whatever, not big deal. Just confuses people.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
I just noticed my wallet looks a lot different then the one on the first post  Huh

You'll need to read the actual post to notice that the screenshot is for a sister project, Quotient/XQN!  Grin

Quotient/XQN ANN
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just noticed my wallet looks a lot different then the one on the first post  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Just the fact that the DEV has faith in his own coin and put's his full identity in the open tells a lot about the potential of a coin.

+1

Love sapience,this is gonna be HUGE Smiley

50k market cap now are literally a joke for this kind of project, set your seatbelt  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Just the fact that the DEV has faith in his own coin and put's his full identity in the open tells a lot about the potential of a coin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Forgive my ignorance, but what kind of data will be able to be stored, will Prunedb be like Storj or Maidsafe where it is like a decentralized dropbox?

It will be a truly decentralized dropbox (unlike MaidSafe).  But that's not even close to where we will end with this Cheesy

*Note*

Note this is still in alpha/prebeta I would expect some files to have difficulty uploading and there is a data cap of 100MB or less.  (Please correct me if the datacap is less or more)

This is more than just mere storage. This includes artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities. I have read every tidbit SapienceFan has been kind enough to put out, and this is a BIG idea.

What is even better is that, rather than focusing on a single use case, dev JoeMoz is making it where there will be APIs to create "AI apps" that hook into the system. Super sexy!

Exactly! There will be a whole set of pre-baked algos for things like classification, categorization, semantic search just to name a few -BUT- what the dev is trying to achieve is a sort of cross between AIML and opencog so you can easy write your own algos using an AIML type markup... The possibilities will be endless.  Cheesy

I don't think people realise yet how much of a game changer this will be.
legendary
Forgive my ignorance, but what kind of data will be able to be stored, will Prunedb be like Storj or Maidsafe where it is like a decentralized dropbox?

I believe in these early stages it will be basic data sets, key / value type data.

First goal is to get a distributed storage system (PlumeDB) running and tested then get distributed processing of the data (in the storage system) running using premade or user designed algos (Sapience Engine). The system will be very, very versatile once complete!  Grin

Update from Dev:

Data values are in JSON format, keys have an infohash and up to 3 attribute slots
Activity: 530
Merit: 500

It will be a truly decentralized dropbox (unlike MaidSafe).  But that's not even close to where we will end with this Cheesy

*Note*

Note this is still in alpha/prebeta I would expect some files to have difficulty uploading and there is a data cap of 1 GB (I've been corrected Cheesy) or less.  (Please correct me if the datacap is less or more)
legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
We did run into a few issues last night when trying to get the release out on time for the giveaway.  Unfortunately we were unable to get it fully functioning by that time.  Cedric pulled an all nighter (thank you!) to make sure this release gets out ASAP.  My understanding is the issues have been fixed and he is running a 12 hour test on both his phone and computer to assure stability.  I will announce it via twitter as soon as I get the OK.

Feel free to follow me for the latest XAI updates.  https://twitter.com/locohammerhead

As I start to step up into a more active role in the promotion of XAI I will be providing all the ups and downs we experience with the project.  Luckily with this being crypto people usually understand that unexpected delays happen.  I will do everything in my ability to make that updates get released on time or if they can not be released on time as expected that our investors are aware of what is going on.

That being said.

We had a very long conversation last night about how best to manage Sapience in terms of it being Open Source or not.  We have decided to take a Etherum/DarkCoin like route where we will make certain pieces of the Sapience platform open to the public.  We feel this is the best route to not only protect the shared interests of our investors but to also make sure no third rate Artificial Intelligence clones get chucked out into the fray. 

We want to do this right the first time around!
legendary
The Twitter is showing there will be technological preview tonight? Any news about this?

Yes, at this stage it seems the update is on track.

The dev is just finalising now so the new client / tech should be released anytime in the next 16 hours - unless of course any unexpected bugs come up before then.

We will be setting up a small network of testnet nodes to test data storage etc on.

Once the new client is released be sure to keep an eye on the Sapience forums (http://forums.dfx.io/index.php) for addnodes and basic instructions on how to start testing / playing with new client.

Grin
legendary
The Twitter is showing there will be technological preview tonight? Any news about this?
legendary
I put all my earnings of DGB into this coin. Real Dev, Good Idea, Low Market Cap = good opportunity.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
MagicOne, I'm just happy that Winky parted with his Sapience/XAI coins. This has been proving to be a very serious project, so we don't really need the guy that's only looking for the fast buck. He moves on to the next shiny thing, and it's one less distraction while we continue full speed ahead building the Brain in the BlockchainCool

He doubled his money and he's complaining it took too long.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
MagicOne, I'm just happy that Winky parted with his Sapience/XAI coins. This has been proving to be a very serious project, so we don't really need the guy that's only looking for the fast buck. He moves on to the next shiny thing, and it's one less distraction while we continue full speed ahead building the Brain in the BlockchainCool
Activity: 92
Finally i have sold my coins from the ICO. Way too long waiting for only a 2x  Angry

Yes i said i need a exit pump..what i forgot to say, is that i won´t sell under 60k sat Smiley

Roll Eyes
Activity: 64
Finally i have sold my coins from the ICO. Way too long waiting for only a 2x  Angry

legendary
Activity: 1988
Finally i have sold my coins from the ICO. Way too long waiting for only a 2x  Angry

ahah ?

I have wait 3 month on opal,but gain 800%. Time,patience,nothing happens without nothing

If dev are constant, like this, we only need to promote thing and here we go Smiley

At least we are massively undervalue at this point, lot of room to growth  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: