Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 65. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
don't forget to get your free xai here http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79.0 only two one day left until community giveaway is finished.
bumping
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I know of someone who might take XAI up to 30k+ today (if he so chooses)
legendary
Activity: 1316
looks like a scam  Grin

dump pls

Don't think anyone wants to dump cheap right before updates.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
@etoque:

People who were on the crowd funding got into the slack group by following the instructions posted here: Sapience AIFX $XAI Next Steps
Perhaps you should PM the dev and find out if you'd be allowed in as "late investor", following the same procedure.
i bought the ICO and followed the instructions but i think i totally forgot to activate my account. @Cedric is there still a possibility to join the slack group?  Roll Eyes
Yes, sure thing...just follow the steps and open a ticket.  Smiley
legendary
^

That's look good so Smiley
legendary
@etoque:

People who were on the crowd funding got into the slack group by following the instructions posted here: Sapience AIFX $XAI Next Steps
Perhaps you should PM the dev and find out if you'd be allowed in as "late investor", following the same procedure.
i bought the ICO and followed the instructions but i think i totally forgot to activate my account. @Cedric is there still a possibility to join the slack group?  Roll Eyes

Whats the ICO price?
20k satoshis, really cheap considering supply of 661k coins and market cap of 40k$ (around 469k unsold coins ware burned)
more information on http://www.blocktree.io/e/XAI
legendary
@etoque:

i bought the ICO and followed the instructions but i think i totally forgot to activate my account. @Cedric is there still a possibility to join the slack group?  Roll Eyes

Whats the ICO price?
legendary
don't forget to get your free xai here http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79.0 only two days left until community giveaway is finished.
Activity: 338
@etoque:

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Being an early adopter does have its benefits.  It's nice to know exactly what is in development at what time.  I took a huge risk here and it's looking to me like it's about to pay off. 
legendary
Activity: 1154
@etoque:

legendary
Thanks !

How much time are you expecting thing will be finish ? Smiley

Edit: I've just read the thread anddddddddddd

There's nothing out since ICO finish. So 2 month of only talking ...  Lips sealed

in fact dev have still prove nothing by giving work,and please,correct me if im wrong.
no not only talking but staking also Cheesy i am talking about android wallet released last week that not only talks to you but perfectly stakes also Wink i have a benefit of being in slack group for initial crowd found investors, and believe me things are being done and not talked about..

Can you invite me on slack please ?

Sorry to seems a bit aggresive,or defensive... I've seens sooooo much scam.
not possible, its meanted for early adopters.. we took the biggest risk that joe will run with money, but he is around and he is being very busy Smiley
legendary
Thanks !

There's nothing out since ICO finish. So 2 month of only talking ...  Lips sealed

in fact dev have still prove nothing by giving work,and please,correct me if im wrong.
no not only talking but staking also Cheesy i am talking about android wallet released last week that not only talks to you but perfectly stakes also Wink i have a benefit of being in slack group for initial crowd found investors, and believe me things are being done and not talked about..

Can you invite me on slack please ?

Sorry to seems a bit aggresive,or defensive... I've seens sooooo much scam.
legendary
Thanks !

Thanks !

PlumeDB beta Thursday.  Cheesy
legendary
Thanks !

legendary
^

I have read all this stuff,still we don't know what's coming

thanks
Next update is implementation of PlumeDB for testing on testnet... this is the data layer that is basically a stack of raw data DHT + tracking & rebuild DHT + PHT trie index slaves + master.

Next up after that is the AI Console and algo library.

And rewriting the rest of the QT wallet in QML/QTQuick so we have a nice modern UI that doesn't look stuck in 1998, that is "responsive" on Android/mobile so stuff isn't forced off the edge of the screen and to get rid of the QWidget display oddities.
looking good *yay*

edit: you can still get free xai @ http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79.0
^

I have read all this stuff,still we don't know what's coming

thanks
Next update is implementation of PlumeDB for testing on testnet... this is the data layer that is basically a stack of raw data DHT + tracking & rebuild DHT + PHT trie index slaves + master.

Next up after that is the AI Console and algo library.

And rewriting the rest of the QT wallet in QML/QTQuick so we have a nice modern UI that doesn't look stuck in 1998, that is "responsive" on Android/mobile so stuff isn't forced off the edge of the screen and to get rid of the QWidget display oddities.
Pages:
Jump to: