Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 64. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
maybe we can get on poloniex. just submitted a request
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
good. So this one its the good one Cool

Yes, it's the good one. No other alt right now has the risk/return perspective that XAI can offer.

Recall this time last year when garbage like MEOW was at $4M market cap on $500k+ volume. If you're telling me that XAI can't eventually hit $1 a coin, of roughly $661k market cap, then crypto is broken.

Hell, $10 a XAI is only roughly $6M market cap. Auroracoin peaked at almost $1 BILLION market cap with over $5M in volume. $6M isn't asking for much, and with the right community/development, I'd say it is very possible.

Just a question of PR/marketing
  Smiley
legendary
good. So this one its the good one Cool
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
has anyone received those free coins yet?

The giveaway is not closed yet ntsdm. The coins will only be distributed after the claim period is over.

the $XQN supply is bigger...and it doesnt lack dumpers

There's also the important fact that Quotient/XQN was mostly mined, and miners will dump at whatever value pleases their return rates. On the other hand, for Sapience/XAI there was no mining, and those that invested were individuals that believed in the project. Any serious investor will not part with his XAI coins easily, specially given how little was raised in the crowd fund, making the supply extremely short.

Are we supposed to get a new wallet today?

I recall this next update to be 'testnet' only, but I might be wrong. For the range of features that XAI aims to deliver, a 'testnet' period is always necessary in order to validate the code, check for any bugs, obtain reliable performance statistics, etc. I know that there's more than one update on the pipeline, but I don't know how exactly the releases will be timed.

Cheers!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
today, tomorow this week no fix eta on update but it will be series of updates incoming.. Mean time get your free xai coins only few houhrs left until finished
http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79
has anyone received those free coins yet?
legendary
Activity: 1232
today, tomorow this week no fix eta on update but it will be series of updates incoming.. Mean time get your free xai coins only few houhrs left until finished
http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79
Activity: 364
I think so. He did say he was working on it so hopefully!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 338
30k tomorrow and 100k next week?  Roll Eyes Grin
hehe now next target is 50k by end of the weekend  Cool Wink
i think we won't see dumps under 50k so buy as long as you can
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Anyone looking for bulk XQN want to do a swap for some XAI?  I'm holding both coins already but my position in XQN is much deeper than XAI.  I'd like to somewhat balance that a bit more.

PM me.

Im in the same boat as you my friend. Just don't understand why XQN isnt rising along with XAI. Maybe time will tell.
there is still no use case scenario for xqn jet, but thats about to change. xqn will be first consumer of AI

There was a decent level of buy support a few days ago, now it seems like the support has vanished again.  I expect things to pick up for XQN when it's use in regards to the XAI network is more fully defined and begins to be implemented but volume is sad right now and the books are thin as can be.  It seems like everyone who wanted to dump has dumped, and everyone who wanted to buy has bought.
Activity: 467
Anyone looking for bulk XQN want to do a swap for some XAI?  I'm holding both coins already but my position in XQN is much deeper than XAI.  I'd like to somewhat balance that a bit more.

PM me.

Im in the same boat as you my friend. Just don't understand why XQN isnt rising along with XAI. Maybe time will tell.

the $XQN supply is bigger...and it doesnt lack dumpers
legendary
Activity: 1232

PM me.

there is still no use case scenario for xqn jet, but thats about to change. xqn will be first consumer of AI
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

PM me.

Price rising steadily. Just hit 30K with very little sell pressure.  Wink

Get some free XAI here: http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79

Just passed up garbage like Ringo coin in market cap. This is still the most underpriced coin I've ever seen.

9 BTC to 60k sat. Market cap at 60k sat? $90k. Grin

500k sat is roughly $1 a coin. That would give it a $661k market cap.

AI on the blockchain worth more than FuelCoin, Ixcoin, or Rimbit? You bet!

0.1 btc soon?  Shocked

That would give it $15M market cap. Honestly, 6-12 months ago, this coin would have probably been able to do that and more. Does anyone remember MEGA and QUARK pumps from 2013?

This coin actually has top shelf development going on and is at the cutting edge of crypto; I think it will be well poised regardless or market cycle, but can stand to benefit heavily in a crypto rage pump Wink

$20-$25 to use a sexy AI system? Pretty reasonable to be honest.

i think its still possible even in these markets...time will tell >>> $20-$25 to use a sexy AI system? Pretty reasonable to be honest.

Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

PM me.
Price rising steadily. Just hit 30K with very little sell pressure.  Wink

Just passed up garbage like Ringo coin in market cap. This is still the most underpriced coin I've ever seen.

9 BTC to 60k sat. Market cap at 60k sat? $90k. Grin

500k sat is roughly $1 a coin. That would give it a $661k market cap.

AI on the blockchain worth more than FuelCoin, Ixcoin, or Rimbit? You bet!

0.1 btc soon?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1316
Price rising steadily. Just hit 30K with very little sell pressure.  Wink

legendary
At least,nobody buy,support is lower than ICO.

And I have the patience to wait Smiley

That is usually a wise move, and really, the worst that can happen is you sitting it out or joining at higher expense.
The dreaded 'fear of missing out' makes a lot of bad decisions. Good luck picking up the cheap XAI  Wink
legendary
At least,nobody buy,support is lower than ICO.

And I have the patience to wait Smiley
legendary
WTB 2500 afx Smiley

I'd advise you to take them off the bitty market. It looks rather certain that most investors are not interested in any offers at the current valuation. I'm just looking at the ratio of recent buys & sells, pondered against the crowd funding prices. The few for sale at bitty are not likely to sit there for long.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: