Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 67. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Awesome update CedricQuotient,

The fees look to be relatively small, in the sense that it does not look prohibitively expensive to spam the blockchain. Or perhaps I'm not grasping the full implementation details, and the data held by slave nodes doesn't go into the blockchain at all.
Can you expand a little on how you reached these figures concerning fees, or if this is still largely open to revision once the testnet has provided some sample usage metrics?

Looking forward to running a system on the testnet!  Wink
Tried to pick values that were reasonable but not onerous for defaults.  They are configurable by the slave nodes, just as miners can adjust their required minimum transaction fees etc. in traditional coin network.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Haha. So I posted in all these coin threads a long time ago, and am forever notified of updates. It's funny though, XAI is the ONLY one that has REAL development going on Grin

Shh, don't tell anyone!

Already tried on Poloniex trollbox. They ignored it and went back to talking about their shitcoins Tongue

Don't get me started on polo.
legendary
Haha. So I posted in all these coin threads a long time ago, and am forever notified of updates. It's funny though, XAI is the ONLY one that has REAL development going on Grin

Shh, don't tell anyone!
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Awesome update CedricQuotient,

The fees look to be relatively small, in the sense that it does not look prohibitively expensive to spam the blockchain. Or perhaps I'm not grasping the full implementation details, and the data held by slave nodes doesn't go into the blockchain at all.
Can you expand a little on how you reached these figures concerning fees, or if this is still largely open to revision once the testnet has provided some sample usage metrics?

Looking forward to running a system on the testnet!  Wink
Activity: 270
I've started publishing some documentation on the wiki, along with making public information on our data storage solution.  Our data platform is called PlumeDB.  This is a layered solution that rides on top of the P2P message bus in the core (e.g., the existing Bitcoin-based messaging system).

http://wiki.dfx.io/display/XAI/PlumeDB

We layer "TreeSpaces"  (a multi-dimensional trie index, or prefix-hash tree on multiple attributes) on top of a Kademlia-based DHT implementation sans UDP messaging (funneled over existing P2P core).

Plume supports three core data structures:
  • JSON data (e.g., similar to MongoDB)
  • Time series data (e.g. realtime data, sensor data, market data, similar to Druid.io)
  • Atoms (e.g. OpenCog AtomSpaces data)

Slave Nodes host the treespaces and earn the network fees (Data Reservation Fees).  The data originator can choose how many slave nodes are needed to support their use case (default is eight).  Private data reservation fees are in XAI per kilobyte-hour paid to each slave node in the data plume.  Public data reservation fees charged to the originator are in XAI per kilobyte paid to each slave node in the data plume, and public data access fees charged to consumers are in XAI per query-hour. 

Fee TypeDefault Rate
Private Data Reservation Fee0.00001 XAI per kilobyte-hour
Public Data Reservation Fee0.0000001 XAI per kilobyte
Public Data Access Fee0.001 XAI per query-hour

The next major feature release with this functionality will be dropped on testnet in the near future.  XAI coins from the new testnet will be distributed to crowdfunders on the Slack group.  They will then offer these as invites in the coming weeks if you're not in the slack and want to have some coins to get access and start playing with the features on testnet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Altcoin FUD not longer working? I need more cheap coins  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hmmm, same here. Sarcasm or legit apology??
price is going up so i guess it was legit apology  Grin
Activity: 364
Hmmm, same here. Sarcasm or legit apology??
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I wanted the price to go down so I could buy for cheap. But now I feel bad about it.

Made my day!

Well I am sorry if I made everyone angry.

Wow, I am speechless.  Not sure what to make of this.  Can't tell if legit sorry or not lol.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I wanted the price to go down so I could buy for cheap. But now I feel bad about it.

Made my day!

Well I am sorry if I made everyone angry.
legendary

Made my day!
Activity: 924
I was mad so I called it a scam.

Well done, you earned : Act like a 5 year old achievement!
I was mad so I called it a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Should only take a few minutes to upload the video. Why hasn't this video-centic pimp been uploading videos of his coins yet anyways??  Cheesy 

Should only take you a couple of minutes to check the thread and see Joe has been posting videos every couple of weeks.

And he just released a fully functional, staking, Android XAI wallet in the last 24 hours.

"This isn't the coin you are looking for"

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Should only take a few minutes to upload the video. Why hasn't this video-centic pimp been uploading videos of his coins yet anyways??  Cheesy 

iGotScammed is a fucking moron plain and simple.

Ignore this pond life who trolls for a few satoshis.

He is scum.

legendary

He has you fool.
Get a real job.
legendary
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockchainsingularity.apps.sapience_qt

The Sapience AIFX Wallet lets you access the full capabilities of the XAI network from your Android device, including staking your XAI coins and accessing the data plumes and AI console as these features are rolled out.

Smart contracts and the internet-of-things (IoT) are two concepts that sit at both ends of the table in capturing the imagination of the tech world today. But between the two, there is a wide gap to be filled by a distributed intellect - a decentralized intelligence - that brings the critical mass to unlock the true future power of the groundbreaking and world-changing Bitcoin technology.

To date, no one has combined the pieces of the puzzle to bring artificial intelligence to the blockchain and coin networks. Bitcoin brought us both the blockchain as well as a complete peer-to-peer platform, both of which can be leveraged in different ways to realize complex solutions that previously would have required a tremendous amount of ground work just to get to the starting line.

DATA PLUMES? AI CONSOLE? SMART CONTRACTS?

Sounds like another crazyloaf pump of a coin with lots of promise and no actual future. This coin will not do anything outside of being a clone, ever. Watch joe's youtube video. He is an expert in.... drumroll... microsoft sharepoint. Joe's account was probably sold to a scamdev that is working to to grab all of your money.  Crazyloaf and his pump team have been hired to help. We have seen this story before.

There is a simple solution. I also think Joe is a profile that was purchase.

All we need for proof is for Joe to release another youtube video with him saying a few things about his altcoin development work. Should be no problem for this guy. He has several youtube videos. Look at the videos, it is hard to beleive this "sharepoint technologist" could have anything to do with coins, or have the slightest idea about them. But it is simple to prove us nay sayers wrong. 95% sure this is a scam, you can tell because absolutely no 2.0 tech has been added, and no serious 2.0 coin would have high interest rates.

Prove that this is not a purchased identity and release a short video.

If it is a scam, he sure is wasting a lot of time.  The ICO is long over and he is still here.  Why wouldn't he have just disappeared by now?

You can't beat stupid through logic.
Try sarcasm.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockchainsingularity.apps.sapience_qt

The Sapience AIFX Wallet lets you access the full capabilities of the XAI network from your Android device, including staking your XAI coins and accessing the data plumes and AI console as these features are rolled out.

Smart contracts and the internet-of-things (IoT) are two concepts that sit at both ends of the table in capturing the imagination of the tech world today. But between the two, there is a wide gap to be filled by a distributed intellect - a decentralized intelligence - that brings the critical mass to unlock the true future power of the groundbreaking and world-changing Bitcoin technology.

To date, no one has combined the pieces of the puzzle to bring artificial intelligence to the blockchain and coin networks. Bitcoin brought us both the blockchain as well as a complete peer-to-peer platform, both of which can be leveraged in different ways to realize complex solutions that previously would have required a tremendous amount of ground work just to get to the starting line.

DATA PLUMES? AI CONSOLE? SMART CONTRACTS?

Sounds like another crazyloaf pump of a coin with lots of promise and no actual future. This coin will not do anything outside of being a clone, ever. Watch joe's youtube video. He is an expert in.... drumroll... microsoft sharepoint. Joe's account was probably sold to a scamdev that is working to to grab all of your money.  Crazyloaf and his pump team have been hired to help. We have seen this story before.

There is a simple solution. I also think Joe is a profile that was purchase.

All we need for proof is for Joe to release another youtube video with him saying a few things about his altcoin development work. Should be no problem for this guy. He has several youtube videos. Look at the videos, it is hard to beleive this "sharepoint technologist" could have anything to do with coins, or have the slightest idea about them. But it is simple to prove us nay sayers wrong. 95% sure this is a scam, you can tell because absolutely no 2.0 tech has been added, and no serious 2.0 coin would have high interest rates.

Prove that this is not a purchased identity and release a short video.

If it is a scam, he sure is wasting a lot of time.  The ICO is long over and he is still here.  Why wouldn't he have just disappeared by now?
Pages:
Jump to: