Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 66. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
^

I have read all this stuff,still we don't know what's coming

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1988
This coin seems very interesting,there's a roadmap ? If not,what coming ?

thanks Smiley

edit: I want 5k dump to 20k pls  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
30k tomorrow and 100k next week?  Roll Eyes Grin

As we step back to recall the crowd fund prices:
The few coins available up to 30K, will not be around for long.

Note: I dislike any sort of pumping or hype (if unsubstantiated). However, I am following development progress up close, and we all know how much was invested at the crowd fund. That said, I have no choice but to feel very excited for what follows.  Cool
only 600k coins with this kind of development its a steal at this prices.. not to forget free coins @ http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79.msg137;topicseen#msg137
legendary
Activity: 1154

As we step back to recall the crowd fund prices:
The few coins available up to 30K, will not be around for long.

Note: I dislike any sort of pumping or hype (if unsubstantiated). However, I am following development progress up close, and we all know how much was invested at the crowd fund. That said, I have no choice but to feel very excited for what follows.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Look out for the teaser @ bitty, someone is daydreaming of picking up undervalued XAI   Wink

Yeah, nice buy wall but I think they will be very lucky if price drops that low - especially with the big updates coming soon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1154
Great community giveaway, fronted by loco!
I've already claimed my bit, this here small fish is well fed!  Grin

Now, before we all get too excited, let's put some checks in place to prevent the AI from taking over!
I wonder if we should reach out to Bill and ask for his support before Sapience progresses too much  Cool
Bill Gates is Concerned About Super Artificial Intelligence

Look out for the teaser @ bitty, someone is daydreaming of picking up undervalued XAI   Wink
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
@everybody don't miss out  Shocked http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79.msg137;topicseen#msg137 only two days left..

can I post my xai address here or do I have to register on the xai forum?

You have to register on the forum. There has been a ton of info available to people outside of BTCTalk on XAI. Might as well get over to where the action will be Smiley

thanks will register
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
@everybody don't miss out  Shocked http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79.msg137;topicseen#msg137 only two days left..

can I post my xai address here or do I have to register on the xai forum?
legendary
Yeah everyone, head over to http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=79.msg137;topicseen#msg137 for free XAI

Some great updates coming soon!  Shocked
legendary
legendary
Awesome update CedricQuotient,

The fees look to be relatively small, in the sense that it does not look prohibitively expensive to spam the blockchain. Or perhaps I'm not grasping the full implementation details, and the data held by slave nodes doesn't go into the blockchain at all.
Can you expand a little on how you reached these figures concerning fees, or if this is still largely open to revision once the testnet has provided some sample usage metrics?

Looking forward to running a system on the testnet!  Wink
Tried to pick values that were reasonable but not onerous for defaults.  They are configurable by the slave nodes, just as miners can adjust their required minimum transaction fees etc. in traditional coin network.

Having these values / fees configurable on a node by node basis is a fantastic idea I think!
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Yep yep YEP!!!

Funny. 1.5%+ of the coin up for on Bittrex for less than 2.3 BTC. These crypto markets are crazy Roll Eyes

Loco!

you rang? Smiley
Activity: 49
Yep yep YEP!!!

Funny. 1.5%+ of the coin up for on Bittrex for less than 2.3 BTC. These crypto markets are crazy Roll Eyes

Why is that crazy?

Because for the development on this coin, that is a STEAL. This is easily going to hit $1+ a coin.

Anyway, you're too late since it looks like someone just gobbled up all those coins. Hold them till $1M+ market cap please Smiley

I posted this on another thread too. How to build a formula to put long term investment value onto a coin? Can you post your formula you used?  I don't have any idea how to value something as a steal or too expensive.
Activity: 49
Yep yep YEP!!!

Why is that crazy?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
this is really cool, reminds me of the zennet coin's project for decentralizing a supercomputer. could be a neat merger.
*disclaimer: I am NOT a dev for zennet nor am I invested in it.
Pages:
Jump to: