Pages:
Author

Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex] - page 33. (Read 418980 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
well in our country few people knows about crypto currency but slowly more and more are going to learn about it. Every month we have meetup in Sofia and now we are going to do in this in my city Veliko Tarnovo.
Most of people who knows about digital currencies knows only bitcoin Smiley

I heard the one coin guys started from there, I wonder if they will allow local competition vying for crypto bucks!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
well in our country few people knows about crypto currency but slowly more and more are going to learn about it. Every month we have meetup in Sofia and now we are going to do in this in my city Veliko Tarnovo.
Most of people who knows about digital currencies knows only bitcoin Smiley
Activist Investor
well for fun. Later I can translate BBR in my native language - Bulgarian

whats the bulgarian crypto community like? would be nice to attract new capital to this space
Activity: 202
Merit: 104
FYI, about the scratchpad being too old, you can run your miner with -P to see the scratchpad being too old messages!
if everybody do what he can and we play like a team Boolberry with no doubt will be amazing project. It is great even now but It will become stronger
Activity: 581
Watching this. Can be very cool project.  Wink
well for fun. Later I can translate BBR in my native language - Bulgarian
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
I have a potential buyer looking for 321,000 BBR at .00022

If you are a current holder of BBR and are looking to sell or need some liquidity at a good price via trusted escrow, PM me.

They are not comfortable putting that much Bitcoin on the exchanges, and are also not comfortable influencing the order book.

Hmm that's roughly about the same % the Supernet had in the project. If I had to make a guess I'd say it was them trying to reacquire stake in the project. On a related note, I made a request for BBR on Bitsquare https://forum.bitsquare.io/t/request-boolberry-bbr/651

Edit: misread the OP
Activist Investor
nice offer but I am staying with BBRs in hand. Smiley

haha ok then why did you reply

anyone that wants liquidity via trusted escrow hit me up in PM, we'll connect you with the escrow provider as well as the actual buyer
nice offer but I am staying with BBRs in hand. Smiley
Activist Investor
@blockologist1 - It is not even a inch of the deserved price I prefer to keep my BBR

then make a counter offer dude

its an OTC market

also consider that you, and others, might be more patient in buying back into liquidity on the public exchanges. It is clearly possible to buy/sell 321,000 BBR over the course of a day without moving the market too much, but the counterparties may not have patience for it, or may not want that much Bitcoin on an exchange. So, you could sell OTC, move your newly acquired bitcoin back to the exchanges, and buy your BBR stake back. Make a price good enough for you to arbitrage
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I have a potential buyer looking for 321,000 BBR at .00022

If you are a current holder of BBR and are looking to sell or need some liquidity at a good price via trusted escrow, PM me.

They are not comfortable putting that much Bitcoin on the exchanges, and are also not comfortable influencing the order book.
i can open my escrow service for this deal!! Smiley
you can check my feedback!! Smiley
i am good escrow for community IOTA!! Wink
 @blockologist1 - It is not even a inch of the deserved price I prefer to keep my BBR
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Spanish translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16259304

BBR:1D9hJ1nEjwuhxZMk6fupoTjKLtS2KzkfCQ7kF25k5B6Sc4UJjt9FrvDNYomVd4ZVHv36FskVRJGZa1J ZAnZ35GiuAHf7gBy

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I get some reports from users which are unable to connect to https://bbr.suprnova.cc after mining sucessfully.

Your scratchpad.bin is outdated, get a new one from here: https://bbr.suprnova.cc/scratchpad.bin

It seems not all clients download them reliably.

is it currently under DDOS ?

Why does BBR mining come under DDOS? Its not even that valuable at the moment. Why is someone even doing this?
It is probably mined by small group with FPGAs, and they are responsible for DDoS attacks. As someone said earlier this is private coin...

can't we make it more expensive for them to do this, more machines to DDOS?

The network has rate has more than doubled since my announcement and subsequent price increase, so keep up the public fight

Are there code upgrades that could/will make setting up and maintaining mining pools easier?

clintar2 mentioned there seems to be memory leak in the miner, I wonder if other communities encountered this, or if it could be a unique problem with the wild keccak algorithm

I did? I don't remember saying that. Maybe you are referring to my old post about the experimental keepalive version of my miner that was having issues? that's fixed up in the repos now.

I had no time to look deeply yet, but there are at least a few miners around who do not increment scratchpad.bin correctly, they always request n + x blocks without adding the latest blocks to their scratchpad.

So while the good miners are always just requesting the last block, those miners request at first the last block, then the last two, then the last three, the last four and so on.. I had one miner on the pool who requested 35000 Blocks Smiley
The scratchpad has always been a painful piece of work, I don't know how many times I've had to re download it. It just keeps getting bigger n' bigger, there have been times I've had to stop mining because of download

restrictions of my ISP. If 1blockologist is going to take over development,it would be a good place to start and sort this out. It is so painful to have to re download scratchpad after a reboot because you've had to do

some update that requires a reboot, or suffered from a power failure.

Cheers Jon  Wink

I wish the scratchpad can be generated in gpu memory like that genoil ethminer or claymore ethminer. is it possible dev mbk ?
No, it's created as part of the result of finding a block, and isn't just appended, but parts get changed every block. It would take a fundamental change to the way the hashing works to do that.
I get some reports from users which are unable to connect to https://bbr.suprnova.cc after mining sucessfully.

Your scratchpad.bin is outdated, get a new one from here: https://bbr.suprnova.cc/scratchpad.bin

It seems not all clients download them reliably.

is it currently under DDOS ?

Why does BBR mining come under DDOS? Its not even that valuable at the moment. Why is someone even doing this?
It is probably mined by small group with FPGAs, and they are responsible for DDoS attacks. As someone said earlier this is private coin...

can't we make it more expensive for them to do this, more machines to DDOS?

The network has rate has more than doubled since my announcement and subsequent price increase, so keep up the public fight

Are there code upgrades that could/will make setting up and maintaining mining pools easier?

clintar2 mentioned there seems to be memory leak in the miner, I wonder if other communities encountered this, or if it could be a unique problem with the wild keccak algorithm

I did? I don't remember saying that. Maybe you are referring to my old post about the experimental keepalive version of my miner that was having issues? that's fixed up in the repos now.
Activist Investor
I have a potential buyer looking for 321,000 BBR at .00022 or best offer.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Bitvalak sent 100 BBR for Indonesian translation and posting of BBR announcement

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-edisi-rune-perusahaan-pengembang-blockchainpolobittrex-1617254
thanks, BBR received on my wallet dev..good progress

I can complete the Greek Translation for the same bounty. Check inbox if that might be of interest. Thanks

I want the same bounty for Spanish translation too!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Bitvalak sent 100 BBR for Indonesian translation and posting of BBR announcement

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-edisi-rune-perusahaan-pengembang-blockchainpolobittrex-1617254
thanks, BBR received on my wallet dev..good progress

I can complete the Greek Translation for the same bounty. Check inbox if that might be of interest. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: